Darkness...a blessing in disguise ... Aug 30, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz ignore my last pm...

Darkness...a blessing in disguise ... Aug 30, 2012

Hello friends n IPKians... A good epi...i know all will be complaining too slow or too much of Shyam wa and Shyam li...But then we dont want a fast wedding do we??? Thanks cvs...take it as slowly as u can...i want lots of Arshi moments... When I go back to watching old epis I want to enjoy all these cute scenes(love scenes) made by ismailvegamze on utube and enjoy it n bask in it... ;))...So im happy...good things come to those who wait...Im sorry im very late today :))

Epi starts with Khushi and Arnav sitting by the henna girl n NK comes from behind and takes the credit that thank me I got ur husband here...no ur husband to be here... As if anyone could keep him away from his princess...Arnav makes a face...NK he now tolerates u cause u were with his wife when she needed the support...Rem here...Now everything is about his wife...his Khushi...all he wants is to make her happy...

Khushi tells NK thats no big deal...Ill thank u if u can get him to dance and to apply a little bit of henna on his hand...N turns and requests him...a little drop (Boond) of henna on ur hand...He refuses n runs away...  Nk assures her...ill do something...sure NK...good luck...

Khushi complains n says Laad Gov and tells the henna girl write A plz... Lets see what initial or initials she ends up with lol...
Shyams still there...we will try n ignore him...but rem hes our cupid...i like Puck better... Buaji  drags Garima and makes her sit by the henna girl n asks her to apply henna on her hand n also sits by the other one..n notices NK and calls him n nk is so scared of buaji hahahahha... Buaji pulls his cheek...on the face...lol...and asks..how come u not applying henna and wanted to apply it herself but he escaped... Buaji u dont know what he dreams about or should I say nightmares...if u did u would be flattered hahahah...Whats the connection b/w these 2?? hmmm...sochay ka pari..

Mamiji tries to lead dadi to meet garima...but the sound of the drums saves garima n dadi disappears n mamiji fails to get them together... then she calls garima that come with me...mamiji is really rude...she wants them to meet...whats ur interest in this mamiji?? trying to get in dadis good books? Ppl like dadi only let smart ppl like shyam get to them...so they can fall flat on  their faces...

Everyone is dancing and Nk comes n asks khushi...where is nanav? She replies...he must have run away...
Best scene on the epi...of course imp too...
Everyone's dancing...buaji...naniji...Payal..all happy for Arshi... and Arnav is watching his Khushi dance...She calls him to come n dance..hes shakes his head...refusing her... just standing there watching her and then he notices the dori (strings) of her blouse..it was undone...and when she looked at him...he motioned her to follow him...

Khushi checks everyone...all busy dancing and escapes to the kitchen...Can u see purple orchids?? They are in every flower decoration in RH... Khushi sees him n motions with her head...n says what ?? They dont need words...never have...their hearts n soul intertwined... understanding each other...He tries to hold her hand...she moves her hands in time...showing him her henna...its still wet...if he touches  it will get spoiled... and shows him n is so happy...i also love apply henna... He pulls her towards him...she struggles n says let me go..n he says...really???...Of course she doesnt want that...Both looking in each others eyes...raba vee...eee raba we...oh raba wee... Shes lost in his eyes...he knows he has to fix something...right now was not the time to romance...he turns her around...n see he didnt touch her...Instead touched his hand to her...rubbing the henna on his hand...accidentally..see below video at 1:33..

His mission to tie the strings that were undone... Her honor her dignity...This has happened once before also...that time also he had covered her by opening her hair...she hadnt understood till naniji had pointed it out and had fixed it... She had rewarded him by kissing him in front of everyone...This time he did it himself...Tying her doris... meaning he will fix n tie all that needs to be fixed n tied in her life...As if he can feel problems coming towards her...as if hes getting ready to face something that they both will have to face and fix together...

As he tied the dori..then she understood what he was doing...making her proud of him...He tied it and she turned...he bend forward...as if wanting to kiss her...she sees that n runs and then stops '.as if he asked her too...turns and sees him standing there n then he raised his left hand...showing the stain of mendhi on his hand...She was ecstatic...ran and hugged him tight... and then ran out again...aww the look of Arnavs face...sigh...ok stop drooling woman..get on...ur too late today...
SO they have both marked each other...she had his intital in her hand and he is marked by her mendhi...both are marked for each other...marked for life...made in heaven... I have a feeling they both knew each other from childhood...The min he hears garima calls her chutki it will ring a bell...

Khushi runs out n starts dancing...love this music...Arnav follows and NK catches his hand n find the henna there n says...oh u have applied the henna n now time to dance... Akash and Nk drag him up on the stage... Shyam is there...hes disguised as the drum guy...Rem old epis and the song...dekho aaya aaye choor...He is the thief... Pujali is worried...Her deception will be revealed... She cant let that happen... 

3 Things happening simultaneously...
The 3 are dancing on the stage... Mamiji dragging garima to meet dadi... Anjali trying to save her husband... Dadi turns to meet Garima... Arnav bangs in to Shyam...turns to see him... And Anjali playing the cupid yet again... Is at the main meter... OMG...im astonished u knew which lever to pull down...hahhaah...Shyam must have given u a crash course in electric eng...lol...

Lights off equals to no face off... Garima meets Dadi...apologizes... sorry I couldnt attend other functions... NO shes apologizing for her past n everything... Dadi..its ok...at least u could be here for the henna function... Mamiji screaming..what happed wa to the lights... Miracle mamiji... when things r bound to happen...they shall...nothing will stop them... Arnav banging into Shyam...but couldnt see him... another miracle... Why lets discuss...

If here right now...shyam had met Arnav n dadi meeting garima... Big blasts... multiple blasts.. saved by Anjali cupid... It could/would have ruined the mendhi and maybe wedding also... All's well for now..
In darkness Arnav runs to check on his Di and also calls out for Khushi...Khushi reassuring him she was right there...see others dont matter to him now... :D

Shyam escapes...runs up to Anjalis room...taking her shoes with him...playing Cinderella???
Lights came back on..Dadi addressing Garima...who has made her escape...Good job garima...time is not right to meet dadi...

Arnav is worried about his Di...u shouldn't shes so strong...7 months preg... she ran out n came back in record time...is a bit shaken...but shes fine...Khushi cals HP to get water for Di...Anjali is looking for someone...Arnav is watching her...cant understand whats happening...soon u shall..n u wont like it my dear...let it rest for now...

Cvs I love u guys...wow...hats off... Star plus...hate ur trps system...pray they all fail... Wow cvs...how u let it all happen n covered it all up with darkness...clap clap...

NK taking charge of the situation n lightening up everyones mood... says ' no worries... like mamij says... bye bye to lights but now they r hello hi again ...so lets enjoy the dance... Khushi runs to call Arnav to dance but he refuses...but NK comes and drags him and says my dear u wont even have to move... I will shake u completely... YES NK... ur the smart pants here...only u will unfold whats happening here...like the wire... and u might shake eveyone...n Arnav the most... Buaji thinking where is Garima...Everyone is enjoying... Anjali is looking for a chance to escape and she does..

Here let me talk about shyam..i know most will not like  it...but remember hes a cupid...a devil cupid... Hes so smart...very smart...His mission to destroy the Maliks...mark..not the Raizadas...only the Maliks...Arnav, Anjali, n now khushi n also dadi... He was there ...but he shields his presences... all the time he had been living with them n deceiving them he had been shielding his self n his aura n vibes... Otherwise a person does finds out sooner or later what kind of a person one is '.n u cant fake it for so long...The Raizadas r lucky... they now know...most dont know but still now they do doubt him...all thanks to Khushi...

Anjali calls Shyam..he asks her to come there soon...where?? He lets her decide that... Like a fool n bare feet..she follows him and ends up by the pool side... Shyam enters Anjalis room...n hides her shoes under the bed and waits for her there...FB...the glass shreds that he spread on the mat... Anjali is by the pool...Shyam wants her to find him herself...he stand behind the curtains so she can see his shadow...n hes waiting for her...thinking out loud...wow...shes walking in my trap all by herself... END...

No precap... My take.. .Shyam wa and his plans...always fail...Anjali might enter the room from the pool side and miss the glass pieces... This is what he wants...she will meet him and he will leave then she might want to go down n will have to leave from the main door where the glass is '.all shyams planning... so she gets hurt n he can claim u guys hat my kid...want it dead . Now I need to protect my child n wife...but plan fail...u left the shoes underneath the bed...maybe she will wear it and someone else will get hurt by it...hope its not Khushi...

DL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAnyaTCvvtc
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAnyaTCvvtc[/YOUTUBE]Credits to  ipkknd611
My Treasure
Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 ๐Ÿ‘ Wow, what an episode...the dori scene was out of this world, I am still in Arshiland!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post and analysis Fazi...

Am speechless after the dori scene, am now waiting for tomorrow.

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
brilliant episode today
really loved it
minus Poojali-Shyam scenes
apart from that loved Arnav-Khushi's scene and the dori's one wow what an intense scene
loved how Khushi ran into Arnav's arns
awesome post
thanks for pm
waiting for tomorrow's episode
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzy hon.. good thing I logged onto IF one last time before going off to work!
Loved the dori scene.. they both looked drop-dead gorgeous!
when he tried to kiss her, she moved away again.. and he looked hurt.. and then he lifted his hand.. I laughed thinking of Dadi.. and then the mehndi.. that was so unexpected.. that was real cute! great idea, CVs! and then I thought she might give him a kiss on his cheeks.. but phew.. she hugged him.. finally she realized she had to show him some love.. good job, Khushi.. ๐Ÿ‘ 
NK and Buaji were so cute..
but hated everything else! 

Nothing makes sense anymore.. Anjie who couldn't walk without her shoes seems to be able to run from living room up the stairs to poolside and back to living room,  that too all in the dark..  
She sees Shyam standing by the poolside, but istead of entering through that French door, which hmm.. was closer.. she decides to run (yes, the woman who can't even walk without her shoe) back to the other door, the one with the glass.. 
and all that Shyam scenes.. where he talks to himself.. why was that even necessary? 

I do not like this one bit.. I'm watching the show just for Arshi.. so I don't even want to talk about anything else! The 5 minutes that I smile and laugh gets shadowed by all this negativity and I lose that enthusiasm in the show.. I am trying hard to just remember the 5 minutes now.. and forget everything else, for my own sanity now!

and you know what.. after talking to a certain person I dont want to name .. lol.. a person who wil kill me if I tell her name here.. ๐Ÿ˜† she told me that the writer for IPK changed.. and yes I checked, someone else said this on IF.. someone was saying that the new writer has written for Ekta's shows.. and then our friend, the-one-who-doesn't-like-to-be-named, was suggesting to me.. what if Khushi gets married to NK now (and that brought back my old fear.. the one I had wen NK told her that he will always be with her when he gave her the birthday gift) .. But somehow that makes sense.. maybe they will separate Arshi again.. to keep up with the motto of the show! will that happen Fuzzy?? Is that what is going to happen to our show?? I don't know.. but unfortunately we cant do anything but wait and watch.. and see where the CVs want to take us! 

all this negativity... why... instead of a fun romance-filled, tension-free marriage.. why... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hmm... you know what..  I'm going to do something useful with my life.. work! Good night dear! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode, now loved ur post...lotsa love around...
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love love their moment of romance in the kitchen .. It was the sweetest part of today ... when ASR have that pouting looks on .. i just want to run to him and hug him tightly .. better yet, kiss him .. *sighed* Khushi should have done that but it's okay .. i'm not complaining .. i'm happy at what i got today from them.

As for getting oneself hurt from the glass - i can only hope that it's not Khushi. I don't want to see obstacle in their wedding (although, i'm sure if she's hurt - ASR might still go ahead with the wedding b/c if he let this slip -- he might not get to marry her again lol)

Anyway, thanks for the pm again na .. another beautiful take to today episode .. i often go to ismailvegamze to recollect my fond memories of Arshi too.  And for sure this scene will be memorable forever for all of us ..

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its a lovely episode faz !!๐Ÿค—
Awesome analysis n great post๐Ÿ˜Š
 i'm still in arshi's dhori dream๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
loved NK n buaji๐Ÿ˜†
plus anjali digging her grave๐Ÿ˜†
shyam n hids terrorist look๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Punkin22 thumbnail

I read you analysis.   You did a marvellous job as always.  I have a few points I want to share. 

I am totally enchanted watching our Arnav be completely captivated by his woman.  The dori scene, be still my heart, what intensity for Arnav.  He is so passionate in his regard for Khushi.  He cannot keep his hands off her literally!!  I like you Fuzzy believe this is a symbolism that Arnav will always protect and keep her spotless before the world.

Today Anjali crossed the line for me.  She wasn't just meeting and allowing Shyam to lead, she chose to turn lights out to save Shyam and turn her back on her brother and family.  There is no turning back now.  By allowing Shyam inside her family she will cause hurt, pain and broken relationships and all of this turmoil will be laid at her feet.  She will remember this moment.  I don't believe Anjali will be hurt tomorrow; my guess is Khushi.

Arnav has his first fleeting doubt cross his mind today about Anjali.  I can't bear to see Arnav's pain at this betrayal.

Outstanding perspective babygirl.  Thank you for post and pm.

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode and the post, all the ARHI scenes were out of this world especially the Dori scene. Hate the SAS scenes. Snakewa I can tolerate for some time due to his tenancy to Cupid. But the traffic warden and Poojali ๐Ÿ˜ก
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy !! Sorry for the late reply dear.internet conked out again ! Lovely post and great epi minus Creepwa scenes ! Loved Arshi scenes!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ