Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's sad that even though Akash thinks positively, Arnav and Mamiji still are living in the past and let the past dictate their now and future. And being the youngest he has no other option but to listen to his elder brother. Though I would love it if Akash thinks - what if Payal is not allowed in to RM, then he can go and live with Payal at her house with buaji and Khusi, then what would be the family's reaction? I wonder. 
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tokyo

It's sad that even though Akash thinks positively, Arnav and Mamiji still are living in the past and let the past dictate their now and future. And being the youngest he has no other option but to listen to his elder brother. Though I would love it if Akash thinks - what if Payal is not allowed in to RM, then he can go and live with Payal at her house with buaji and Khusi, then what would be the family's reaction? I wonder. 

Aha! At the risk of sounding overtly mysterious, wait and watch tokyo! you'll soon find out.. Aakash ain't the weak-hearted character that CVs have painted him to be... remember when he had first broached the topic of getting married to Payal to his family and had actually walked out of the house in anger when his mother didn't want him to? there's more than one angry young man in the Raizada House, just be patient, he'll unfold his wings soon πŸ˜‰

thanks for your comment!
cheers!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know feels that this is going to happen...we will be watching the same things in coming episode...lets keep our fingers crossed...hoping for best. Anyways it is very interesting and lovely concept. Enjoyed every word of it.. will be waiting for next part..😊
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELY UPDATE! :)

thnks for the PM :)
continue soon :)
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good to see that the old khushi is going to come back
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc to c d old kushi bk...
waitin to knw wat will happn nxt...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. ASR causing a rift between Akash and Payal? In your story, maybe yes. But I think the actual character would not do this even if he was hurting. He would take out his anger on Khushi but not on Payal. My POV.

Deepali
Edited by dpotnis - 11 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
khushi as a jhansi ki rani...gr8 going πŸ˜Ž
arnav is a fool...😑
awesome
conntinue soon 
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smitzy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Hey Sanika!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">thanks for your comment! I see you are turning out to be a really faithful reader with regular feedback.. I really appreciate this. I'll probably need your help with a my doubts about certain characters. And don't worry, I won't make the girls "Paani ki tanki"πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">new update coming up soon.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">cheers!</font>

Ping me anytime if you want to discuss anything :-) Free advice dena meri hobby hain. I initially started watching this for asr. I was really impressed with khushi's resignation scene and payal's arnav confrontation when khushi is unconscious. but hav become abla naaris n i have started to ignore them. i cant swallow this self sacrifice bit. hope to see the old khushi n payal in ur ff.
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dpotnis

Thanks for the update. ASR causing a rift between Akash and Payal? In your story, maybe yes. But I think the actual character would not do this even if he was hurting. He would take out his anger on Khushi but not on Payal. My POV.

Deepali

i agree with deepali on this one.i could see him, dhamkofying khushi, that if she doesnt cm back, he will break payal's marriage. but i dont see him actually going ahead with it. he would follow the age old matra of saam-daam-dand de. Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago