Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nis_n

plz continue soon...😊 hope arnav comes to know the truth soon...

Thanks for the comment! Stay tuned! New update coming up soon πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dpotnis

I am liking this story. It would have been so nice if the reel one went this way. Barun would have acted out this confused ASR brilliantly. Hope to see a strong Khushi in this one. Also hope you show ASR digging out the truth and not let Dadi manipulate him too much. God job!

I knowww right!! But then we should respect the CVs. They might seem twisted at times, but they do sort things out eventually πŸ˜Š Sobti is adorable.. did you see him punch the living daylights out of Shyaam today?? I was cheering and clapping for him.. Can I let you in on a secret pssst I actually imagine Barun's facial expressions when I write the scenes πŸ˜‰ and ya, although I won't make him a Sherlock Holmes, but I can assure I intend him to discover the truth all by himself.. stay tuned!

thanks for the comment πŸ˜Š
cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: seven_stars

great upadte!! 

loved how asr is missing khushi!! 

cont soon:)

More to come, I promise πŸ˜Š

stay tuned!!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

loving the turn out to this story

Originally posted by: kamalapushpa

awsum story...

do pm me wen u update

Originally posted by: IluvVivianDsena

Woooww..itt was awesum..

Plz update soon..and PM me

Thanks all!! An update coming up soon :)

cheers!!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: seven_stars

great upadte!! 

loved how asr is missing khushi!! 

cont soon:)

Originally posted by: sridivya612

so sweet continue i wish khushi also leaves with them to lucknow.pls pm me ur updates

Originally posted by: momo121

just came across ur work

its simply amazing :D
plz continue :)
and send me a PM when u do the next update :)

Thanks all!! Such feedback really helps!! I intend to update soon πŸ˜Š stay tuned!

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dorindakate

OMG this is just what I fear but hope doesn't happen in REEL life!!!

How terrible and sad for all concerned...
I don't think Dadi is telling all the truth...
They need to let Garima tell ALL...
I know Arnav is stunned and hurt...but he has once again crushed Khushi...
Anxious to see what you have planned...

Hehehe This is strange hearing half the people wanting something like this to happen and you saying you dont want this to happen πŸ˜Š Dadi isn't telling the entire truth but Garima is.. Arnav can't be Arnav without his ASR persona can he? As for him finding out the truth, he won't become Sherlock Holmes but I promise he'll find out the truth all by himself..

stay tuned and thanks for the comment πŸ˜Š

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

fab update. thank you for giving equal screen time to both arnav -anji and khushi-payal. somewhere along the lines, the cvs seem to have forgotten that even though K-p arent real sisters, it does not make their bond any weak...

Hey Sanika!
thanks for your comment! I see you are turning out to be a really faithful reader with regular feedback.. I really appreciate this. I'll probably need your help with a my doubts about certain characters. And don't worry, I won't make the girls "Paani ki tanki" πŸ˜†

new update coming up soon.

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Precap of Chapter 3: Arnav apologizes to Khushi and asks her to marry him but he presents a condition that she has to sever all ties with Garima in order to return to RM. Khushi turns down his condition and refuses to marry him. Dadi again tries to poison Arnav's mind by calling Khushi a cheat, but he defends her. Garima decides to take Shashi for a medical camp in Lucknow for a week's consultations. Khushi convinces Payal to return to RM as well. Arnav sends Khushi's old belongings back to her but gets nostalgic when he comes across one of her suits in his closet.

Ab aage πŸ˜‰

Scroll down for the English version in green! Do drop in your feedback!

Chapter 4 - Let the games begin!

Scene 1

[Raizada Mansion]

The hall is decorated in strands of light all over. Beautiful flowers are draped around the pillars in the corridors. The mellifluous sound of Shehnai rings in his ears. He can see smiling faces of his Naniji and Di. Her Di looks beautiful dressed in a bridal red. She looks very happy as she talks to her friends sitting all around her. He stands from a distance and smiles at his sister. She nods at him and summons him to come to her side but he merely lifts his fingers to show she looks fabulous.

He suddenly sees his mother rushing past him and running away from him. Where is she going? The wedding is about to start.  He runs after her calling out to her, but she doesn't listen to his calls. He reaches a dimly lit door and looks inside to find his mother confronting his father. She's yelling at him, and he's trying to defend himself. She runs away from his father and he tries to follow her, but an outstretched hand slowly slides into the crook of his father's arm and holds him back. There was someone else in the room ' a younger woman! In a matter of seconds, the sound of the gunshot ricochets off the walls of the room and he shouts "Maaa!!"

And then everything becomes dark.

Arnav suddenly wakes up in cold sweat. He looks momentarily bewildered as he studies his dark surroundings. I'm at home. He reassures himself. I'm on my bed in my room. He lets out a long sigh. The hair on his hand is standing erect in goosebumps. He peels off his bedcovers and gets up from his bed. He slowly walks towards the poolside as he takes deep breaths to calm his racing heartbeats. He had never seen that disembodied hand before in his dream, holding his father back. But since he now knew the truth, his subconcious was playing mind games with him and concocting more dramatic versions of his nightmare.

The night breeze is slightly chilly, but he doesn't mind the cold. His attention is drawn to the water in the pool which is glistening like diamonds due to the reflection of the moonlight. He looks up at the night skies. He feels calmer.

"Arnavji, hamare mata pita tare ban gaye hain aur woh hamesha humein dekhte rehte hain." A small smile appears on Arnav's face as he remembers Khushi's innocent eyes letting him on her secret belief. A lone tear flows down his cheek. For a long moment he stands there watching the stars, an ache surging in the depths of his heart. After everything they had gone through together, Arnav needed Khushi by his side. Sab kuch theek hota agar tum mere paas hoti Khushi. You're the only one who calms me down. Thinking of her makes his heart ache even more.

"Agar aapse shaadi karne ke liye humein apni Amma se rishta todna hoga, to nahin Arnavji, hum aapse shaadi nahin karenge!"

"Par aaj, Khushi ne aapke upar apni Amma ko chuna hai."

"Garima hi woh kaaran hain ki aaj aapki maa zinda nai hain Arnav"

Anger rises slowly inside him like a serpent raising its hood. He picturises the face of a younger Garima superimposed on the face of the younger woman who had come to Sheesh Mahal for the last rites of his parents. Everything has happened because of that woman! Arnav's hand starts shaking with rage. Hatred consumes every inch of his body. He suddenly grabs hold of the pot closest to him and flings it across the poolside. It collides with a few pots and shatters into pieces. He slowly wipes away his tear his jawline hardening. I'll make her pay, was the last determined thought that strays into his mind.

[Cut to Gupta House, next morning]

Buaji is in the kitchen packing up steel tiffin boxes as Garima walks in with Shashiji in his wheel chair. Khushi and Payal each is carrying one suitcase which they gently place near the entrance of the house.

"Khushi bitiya, auto karwa lee thi na?" Garima asks her, checking her purse for tickets.

"Haan Amma, auto to bahar khadi hai, hum bhaiya ko keh kar saamaan rakhwa dete hain," Khushi replies and goes out to get the auto drivers.

"Garima, humne raaste ke liye tumhara naashta dabbe mein de diya hai. Puriyan aur aloo ki sukhi sabzi," Buaji hands over a jute bag to Payal. "Payaliya, zara sambhaal ke samaan rakhwa dena."

"Haan buaji, tabhi to Amma bauji ko chodne Khushi aur hum bhi station ja rahe hain. Hum saara saaman theek se rakhwa denge," Payal smiles reassuredly.

"Acche se tumre saare kaam ho jayen Garima. Hum Nandkishore se roz prarthna karenge," Buaji says to Garima.

After bowing in the Mandir one last time, Garima hugs Buaji and touches her feet seeking blessings. Buaji energetically waves her goodbyes. Gupta family leaves for the Railway station.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

Aakash is dressed in formals and has a briefcase in one hand and some files in the other. He just looks ready to leave for office when Mamiji walks up to him.

"Arre Maa, main aapko batana bhul gaya. Kal Payal ka phone aaya tha. Woh ghar wapis aa rahi hai," Aakash says as he adjusts his files into his briefcase.

"Whaaat? Woh khoon bhari taang back to Raizada House?" she exclaims in surprise. "Humein to laga woh permanently apne maternity home ko chali gai hai," she continues.

"Permanently? Maa aap bhi na... woh permanently kyun chali jayegi?" Aakash says good humoredly.

"Hello hi, bye bye! Us raat itna kuch drama hone ke baad, tum humse ye poochat ho why permanently?" exclaims Mamiji in disgust. "Uski mother ke wajah se hi to itna sab problem hui gawa iss ghar mein!"

Aakash shakes his head exasperatedly. "Maa, jo kuch bhi hua, us baat ko beete bahut time ho chuka hai," he tries to reason with her. "Main us wajah se Payal ko apni zindagi se thodi nikal sakta hun!"

Suddenly Arnav also dressed in his business suit walks from behind them.  Judging by his anger-struck eyes, he has overheard their conversation. "Aakash, main iss baar Mamiji ki baat se agree karta hun. Payal ki mother ki wajah se pehle hi bahut kuch ho chuka hai. Ab mujhe iss ghar mein aur drama nahin chahiye."

"Bhai, Payal meri wife hai!" exclaims Aakash clearly shocked. Arnav's jaw hardens.

"Aur woh Garima ki beti bhi hai!" Arnav enunciates each word clearly. Aakash looks dumbstruck.

"But bhai -"

Arnav cuts in, "tum meri baat taaloge Aakash?" Arnav's eyes narrow. Aakash stares at Arnav for a moment. Then he bows his head down in silence.

"I didn't think so! It's decided then. Payal iss ghar mein wapis nahin aayegi," Arnav announces and walks out to the main door. Mamiji looks thrilled and Aakash stares at Arnav's retreating back, a look of utter dismay on his face.

[Cut to Gupta House, afternoon time]

Payal and Khushi have just returned from the railway station. They both are each carrying a bag of green vegetables. Khushi is eating a carrot and they both seem to be laughing at something.

Buaji walks into them looking very angry. Payal immediately keeps her bag of groceries on the dining table and asks her, "Kya hua buaji?"

"Tumri saas ka phone aaya tha Nandkishore! Unhone kaha ki tumhe Raizada house jane ki koi zaroorat nahin hai!" she vents out in frustration.

Khushi looks at Buaji in surprise. "Kya matlab? Kal hi to jeeji ne jeejaji se baat ki thi," she exclaims.

"Pata nahin Sanaka Devi, us ghar mein sab ke sab paglet laagat hain humka. Do do minute mein sabki soch badalti rehat hai," Buaji huffs in irritation and then grabs both the bags and takes them to the kitchen.

Payal looks hurt. "Sasu Maa ne aisa kyun kaha Khushi?" Khushi walks upto her and holds her by the arm.

"Zaroor unhe kuch galat fehmi hui hai Jeeji," Khushi doesn't know what else could be the reason.

"Aakash ne unse kuch kaha nahin kya?" Payal immediately takes her mobile out to call him.

Khushi wonders the same thing. Aakash ji to teeno bhaiyon mein sabse ache hain. Woh humari Jeeji se bahut pyaar bhi karte hain. To fir unhe achanak kya ho gaya?

"Khushi woh to baar baar humara call kaat rahe hain," Payal now looks panicky. Khushi quickly thinks of an excuse.

"Arre jeeji, woh shayad meeting mein honge. Tum chinta na karo, woh kuch der mein pakka tumhe call karenge," she reassures Payal, who looks at Khushi disorientedly and walks back to her room with her head bowed down.

Khushi chomps on the carrot, now feeling irritated with her jeejaji. Unhone hamesha hamari jeeji ka saath dene ka vachan diya hai. Unki himmat kaise hui hamari jeeji ko rulane ki? A determined look flashes on her face as a plan of action starts taking shape in Sanaka Devi's mind.

"Buaji, hum zara kaam se bahaar ja rahe hain. Kuch der mein laut aayenge!" Khushi declares to Buaji and before she can reply or acknowledge, Khushi quickly runs out of the door.

NEXT SCENE (click)

So people, ready for some old school Khushi-as-Jhansi-Ki-Rani action? πŸ˜†

ENGLISH VERSION

Chapter 4 - Let the games begin!

Scene 1

[Raizada Mansion]

The hall is decorated in strands of light all over. Beautiful flowers are draped around the pillars in the corridors. The mellifluous sound of Shehnai rings in his ears. He can see smiling faces of his Naniji and Di. Her Di looks beautiful dressed in a bridal red. She looks very happy as she talks to her friends sitting all around her. He stands from a distance and smiles at his sister. She nods at him and summons him to come to her side but he merely lifts his fingers to show she looks fabulous.

He suddenly sees his mother rushing past him and running away from him. Where is she going? The wedding is about to start.  He runs after her calling out to her, but she doesn't listen to his calls. He reaches a dimly lit door and looks inside to find his mother confronting his father. She's yelling at him, and he's trying to defend himself. She runs away from his father and he tries to follow her, but an outstretched hand slowly slides into the crook of his father's arm and holds him back. There was someone else in the room ' a younger woman! In a matter of seconds, the sound of the gunshot ricochets off the walls of the room and he shouts "Mother!!"

And then everything becomes dark.

Arnav suddenly wakes up in cold sweat. He looks momentarily bewildered as he studies his dark surroundings. I'm at home. He reassures himself. I'm on my bed in my room. He lets out a long sigh. The hair on his hand is standing erect in goosebumps. He peels off his bedcovers and gets up from his bed. He slowly walks towards the poolside as he takes deep breaths to calm his racing heartbeats. He had never seen that disembodied hand before in his dream, holding his father back. But since he now knew the truth, his subconcious was playing mind games with him and concocting more dramatic versions of his nightmare.

The night breeze is slightly chilly, but he doesn't mind the cold. His attention is drawn to the water in the pool which is glistening like diamonds due to the reflection of the moonlight. He looks up at the night skies. He feels calmer.

"Arnavji, our parents have become stars and they always watch over us from above." A small smile appears on Arnav's face as he remembers Khushi's innocent eyes letting him on her secret belief. A lone tear flows down his cheek. For a long moment he stands there watching the stars, an ache surging in the depths of his heart. After everything they had gone through together, Arnav needed Khushi by his side. Everything would have been fine had you been with me Khushi. You're the only one who calms me down. Thinking of her makes his heart ache even more.

"If marrying you means i have to break all ties with my mother, then No Arnavji, I'll not marry you!"

"But today, Khushi chose her mother over you Arnav."

"Garima is the reason why your mother isn't alive today Arnav"

Anger rises slowly inside him like a serpent raising its hood. He picturises the face of a younger Garima superimposed on the face of the younger woman who had come to Sheesh Mahal for the last rites of his parents. Everything has happened because of that woman! Arnav's hand starts shaking with rage. Hatred consumes every inch of his body. He suddenly grabs hold of the pot closest to him and flings it across the poolside. It collides with a few pots and shatters into pieces. He slowly wipes away his tear his jawline hardening. I'll make her pay, was the last determined thought that strays into his mind.

[Cut to Gupta House, next morning]

Buaji is in the kitchen packing up steel tiffin boxes as Garima walks in with Shashiji in his wheel chair. Khushi and Payal each is carrying one suitcase which they gently place near the entrance of the house.

"Khushi did you call the autorickshaws?" Garima asks her, checking her purse for tickets.

"Yes Amma, Auto is standing outside. I'll tell the driver to load the luggage," Khushi replies and goes out to get the auto drivers.

"Garima, I've packed you lunch for the travel. Pooriyan and dry alu sabji," Buaji hands over a jute bag to Payal. "Payaliya, please make sure you stow all the luggage carefully."

"Yes buaji, that's why Khushi and I are going to the station to drop Amma and Bauji. We'll ensure the luggage is kept properly," Payal smiles reassuredly.

"I hope all the work gets done smoothly Garima. I'll pray for you to God everyday," Buaji says to Garima.

After bowing in the Mandir one last time, Garima hugs Buaji and touches her feet seeking blessings. Buaji energetically waves her goodbyes. Gupta family leaves for the Railway station.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

Aakash is dressed in formals and has a briefcase in one hand and some files in the other. He just looks ready to leave for office when Mamiji walks up to him.

"Uhmm Maa, I forgot to tell you. Payal had called me yesterday. She's planning to return home," Aakash says as he adjusts his files into his briefcase.

"Whaaat? That khoon bhari taang back to Raizada House?" she exclaims in surprise. "I thought she's gone to her maternity home permanently," she continues.

"Permanently? Maa what are you saying... Why would she leave permanently" Aakash says good humoredly.

"Hello hi, bye bye! After all that happened that night, are you really asking me why does she need to go away permanently?" exclaims Mamiji in disgust. "Her mother is the reason so much fiasco happened in this house!"

Aakash shakes his head exasperatedly. "Maa, whatever happened happened a long time ago," he tries to reason with her. "I can't throw Payal out of this house because of that!"

Suddenly Arnav also dressed in his business suit walks from behind them.  Judging by his anger-struck eyes, he has overheard their conversation. "Aakash, this time I agree completely with Mamiji. Because of Payal's mother already a lot of problems have happened. Now I don't need anymore drama in this house."

"Bhai, Payal is my wife!" exclaims Aakash clearly shocked. Arnav's jaw hardens.

"And she is Garima's daughter as well!" Arnav enunciates each word clearly. Aakash looks dumbstruck.

"But bhai -"

Arnav cuts in, "Will you go against me, Aakash?" Arnav's eyes narrow. Aakash stares at Arnav for a moment. Then he bows his head down in silence.

"I didn't think so! It's decided then. Payal will not return to this house," Arnav announces and walks out to the main door. Mamiji looks thrilled and Aakash stares at Arnav's retreating back, a look of utter dismay on his face.

[Cut to Gupta House, afternoon time]

Payal and Khushi have just returned from the railway station. They both are each carrying a bag of green vegetables. Khushi is eating a carrot and they both seem to be laughing at something.

Buaji walks into them looking very angry. Payal immediately keeps her bag of groceries on the dining table and asks her, "What happened buaji?"

"Your mother in law called me, Nandkishore! She said there's no need for you to go back to Raizada House now!" she vents out in frustration.

Khushi looks at Buaji in surprise. "What? But yesterday itself Jeeji spoke to Jeejaji," she exclaims.

"I don't know Sanaka Devi, I think everybody has gone nutters in that house. Their minds keep changing every two minutes," Buaji huffs in irritation and then grabs both the bags and takes them to the kitchen.

Payal looks hurt. "Why did mother-in-law say so, Khushi?" Khushi walks upto her and holds her by the arm.

"She must have had some confusion, Jeeji," Khushi doesn't know what else could be the reason.

"But didn't Aakash say anything to her?" Payal immediately takes her mobile out to call him.

Khushi wonders the same thing. Aakash ji is the most nice hearted amongst all the brothers. He loves my sister so much. Then what happened to him all of a sudden?

"Khushi he's disconnecting my call everytime," Payal now looks panicky. Khushi quickly thinks of an excuse.

"Arre jeeji, he must be in a meeting. Don't you worry, he'll definitely call you back in some time," she reassures Payal, who looks at Khushi disorientedly and walks back to her room with her head bowed down.

Khushi chomps on the carrot, now feeling irritated with her jeejaji. He vowed to forever be with my Jeeji. How dare he make my Jeeji upset? A determined look flashes on her face as a plan of action starts taking shape in Sanaka Devi's mind.

"Buaji, I have some work I need to attend to. I'll be back shortly!" Khushi declares to Buaji and before she can reply or acknowledge, Khushi quickly runs out of the door.

NEXT SCENE (click)

So people, ready for some old school Khushi-as-Jhansi-Ki-Rani action? πŸ˜†

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy To See Khushi Becoming Sanka Devi Again; Was Tired Of Arnav Shattering Her Everything Single Time Dammit :| πŸ˜³
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Woww..our khushi Is back..plzz update soon!!
And thankz for the pm..