Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked the old title better- and i do consider your work to be a FF or a short story(SS) ...its ur interpretation of events, set in a future timeline, including events that havn't happened in the show.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Love This Aakash :) He's Gonna Be Independent For Payal Naa ?! πŸ˜³
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

I Love This Aakash :) He's Gonna Be Independent For Payal Naa ?! πŸ˜³

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasonia

Fantastic. Finally (well at least in your ff) akash develops a backbone. Urrggg I just hate dadi- she is one mean woman.

haha, the feeling is mutual my friend! Thanks for the comment πŸ˜Š

cheers!
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...Awesome update...Atleast Akash has the backbone to accept the truth...Thanks for the PM
smitzy thumbnail

CHAPTER5 Scene 3

[Raizada Mansion]

"Main aapke decision ke against nahin jaunga. Isiliye, ab mujhe iss ghar mein nahin rehna." Aakash declares and quietly walks away.

Everybody stands still with shocked expressions on their faces. They are all silently wondering if they heard Aakash's words correctly. Seconds stretch into minutes and Aakash's dramatic declaration seeps into everyone's minds. Mamiji is the first to snap out of her shock. She immediately runs after her son with calls of "Aakash bitwa! Aakash bitwa humri baat to suno!"

Naniji clasps her forehead with her palm, a frail sounding moan escapes her as if she's in pain. Arnav goes to her side to comfort her.

Dadiji looks surprised at the sudden change in events. She hadn't considered Aakash was gutsy enough to take such a challenging stance. But then, he isn't really my grandson, she thinks nonchalantly. She observes Arnav supporting Deviyani's frame, and walking her to her room. "Dekh rahein hain Arnav?" She calls out to his retreating back. Arnav stills but doesn't look back. "14 saal pehle humara parivaar us aurat ki wajah se toot gaya tha, aur aaj uski beti ki wajah se humara parivaar bikharna shuru ho raha hai," she concludes in a dramatic whisper and walks away. Arnav closes his eyes for a moment trying to calm down and then continues to walk Nani to her room.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Jeeji, tum aage bataogi ya nahin?" Khushi persists tugging at Payal's hand. But before Payal can say anything else her phone beeps notifying a new message has been delivered. Payal looks at her phone warily as if she was half expecting it. Khushi notices Payal's reaction and quickly lunges for her phone before Payal can.

"Hmmm... jeejaji ka message aaya hai na?" she teases Payal and reads the message with a big smile on her face. Slowly her happy expression changes to a confused one and she stares at Payal, "jeeji... ye kya hai?"

The message is indeed from Aakash and it reads "Ghar wale nahin maane. As decided main kal subah aa raha hun tumhe lene." Payal looks back at Khushi sadly.

[Cut to Raizada House, Nani's room]

Nani is lying on her bed and Arnav is sitting on the floor by her bedside. She looks weak, the usual spark is missing from her eyes and she stares ahead of her as if in a trance. Arnav looks at her worriedly.

"Nani? Aap theek ho?" he whispers concernedly.

"Aaj yii din bhi dekh liye hum, ki Aakash bitwa ghar chod ke jaane ki baat karat rahe." She says in a hurt voice. Arnav remains silent. He himself is equally surprised with Aakash's decision.

"Chotey, Sumi theek kehat rahi hai." Arnav looks taken aback. It was unlike her Nani to easily agree with his Dadi's statements. "Yii ghar fir se tootne lagat hai." A lone tear flows down her cheek. Arnav is mentally shaken up to see his once strong Nani now broken. It didn't seem right to him. He gently wipes off her tear.

"Jo kuch bhi hua raha, kaa usse aap bhool nahin sakat hain Chotey?" she asks him. Arnav stares at her. All of a sudden Garima's face floats into his mind. He clenches his fist tightly.

"Aap keh rahi hain ye Nani?" he asks her, suddenly feeling irritated. Nani bows her head and closes her eyes. Arnav continues angrily, "Maine apne parents ko kho diya us aurat ki wajah se, aur aap mujhse keh rahi hain ki main sab kuch bhool jaun?" Nani flinches hearing Arnav's scathing voice.

"Hum bas yii nahin chahat hain Chotey, ki 14 saal pehle ki tarah humra parivaar phir se bikhar jaye," Nani replies sadly. Arnav sighs deeply, his irritation slowly subsiding.

"Nani, jab tak main zinda hun, ye family nahin tootegi," Arnav speaks with the authority of being the man of the house. "Main Aakash se baat karunga," he mutters and squeezes Nani's hand assuredly.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Jeeji... ye kya hai?" Khushi wonders aloud, staring at the message confusedly. Payal looks back at her sadly.

"Aakash ji ne humse kaha tha ki agar unke parivaar wale nahin maante hain, to woh bhi uss ghar ko chod denge," Payal closes her eyes and bows her head. Khushi looks thunderstruck.

"Kya?" Khushi stares at her sister in shock. Aakash ji ne aaj hamari jeeji ka sach mein saath diya hai; shadi ke apne vachan ko nibhaya hai. Aaj jeeji ke liye woh apne poore parivar se lade hain. Woh jeeji se sach mein kitna pyaar karte hain. Khushi thinks to herself.

Suddenly, a distant angry shout fills her mind - I love you damnit! ... An angry retort - Main apni patni se dobara shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hun... A heartfelt apology - For every single thing, I'm sorry Khushi... A knowing look - Khushi tum mere right mein rahogi... A quick confirmation - Shaadi ke liye permission leni rasam hai, right?... A playful banter - LG? ' haan Laad Governer... An intimate declaration - Main tumse kabhi door nahin jaunga Khushi... A happy tease - Tum khush ho? ... A harsh declaration - Panditji aaj yahan koi phere nahin honge... A heartless condition - Tumhe apni Amma se saare rishte todne honge... Khushi suddenly starts crying. Payal looks up alarmed.

"Khushi??! Kya hua tumhe?" Payal demands and comes closer to Khushi to cup her face. A smile breaks into Khushi's tear-stricken face.

"Main tumhare liye bahut khush hun, jeeji!" Khushi says and tightly hugs her sister. Payal hugs her back, smiling.

"To isme rone ki kya baat hai?" Payal smiles and caresses Khushi's head. "Khushi tum bhi na, pagal ho bilkul," she fondly says. Khushi closes her eyes as tears continue to flow.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

A distraught looking Mamiji is standing outside Aakash's room and knocking on his door every few seconds. There is no response. She looks at Arnav as he walks up to her.

"Arnav bitwa!" Mamiji turns to him, her makeup is botched up due to her tears and she looks scary. Arnav tries to not get distracted by the mess on her face. "Dekho na bitwa, Aakash ne self lock kar diya hai aur do not disturb ke sign ki tarah door hi open nahin kar raha!"

Arnav holds Mamiji by her elbow and slowly turns her away from Aakash's room. "Mamiji, aap araam kijiye." Mami starts objecting but Arnav butts in in a determined voice. "Main Aakash se baat karta hun." Mamiji walks away towards her room sobbing loudly. Arnav knocks sharply.

"Aakash darwaza kholo," he doesn't hear any response. He knocks again and says louder this time, "Aakash I said open this door!" A few seconds of silence later, he hears faint footsteps on the other side and the sound of the door being unlatched. Aakash walks back inside wordlessly. Arnav follows him and locks the door again. Aakash sits down on of the sofas in the room. Arnav notices there are lot of papers on the table which look like brochures of different house builders. Aakash seems to be deciding amongst his choices. Arnav sighs and sits next to him.

"Aakash? What are you doing?" Arnav asks him.

"Woh bhai, main kuch ghar ke plans dekh raha tha," Aakash confirms Arnav's thoughts. "Maine teen ghar decide ki hain jo office aur Shantivan ke almost beech mein hain. Aap decide karne mein meri help karenge?" Aakash's voice has taken a neutral tone. Arnav can not detect a trace of sadness or anger in it.

"Aakash, jab hum baat kar rahe the, main tumse kehne wala tha ki aaj subah maine jo decision liya tha, woh shayad galat tha." Aakash looks at Arnav with surprise. "Main gusse mein tha aur..."

Aakash's expressions soften. "Bhai, aapke reasons sahi hain. Aur Dadi ne jo kaha woh bhi theek hai ki past itne jaldi bhulaya nahin ja sakta."

"Aakash main nahin chahta ki ye family mein rifts hon. Aur khaas kar iss time par," Arnav tries to reason. But Aakash shakes his head resolutely.

"Bhai aapko woh din yaad hai jab Payal ne pehli baar ye confess kiya tha ki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai?" Aakash suddenly asks. Arnav looks taken aback at this sudden change of track in the conversation. His mind races back in time. How could he forget that day; despite all it's loopholes Khushi's bollywood style plan had worked and Payal was convinced that Aakash was going to commit suicide. Arnav nods in reply. "Pata hai Bhai, woh din meri life ka sabse happy din tha kyunki jisse mein dil se pyaar karta tha, usne admit kiya ki woh bhi mujhe utna hi chahti thi. Us din aisa laga jaise life ka purpose samajh aa gaya ho." Arnav listens to Aakash's dialogues and raises his eyebrow incredulously. Aakash understands his expression and shakes his head slightly.

"I know bhai, aapko ye sab bahut filmy lag raha hoga," Aakash says. "But sach to yahi hai, ki woh bahut lucky hote hain jinhe life mein kisi ka saath mile." Suddenly Khushi's smiling face comes into Arnav's mind. His heartbeats slow down. "Sacha pyaar life mein ek hi baar hota hai. Aur agar woh pyaar aapko mil jaye, use kuch bhi karke jane nahin dena chahiye." Scenes come flashing back into Arnav's mind; a happy Khushi; a crying Khushi; a playful Khushi; a winking Khushi; an angry Khushi; an upset Khushi. His heart starts aching again. He shuts his eyes. Aakash goes quiet for some time, understanding his brother's reaction.

"Payal meri wife hai. Aur jahan meri wife nahin aa sakti, wahan main bhi nahi reh sakta." Aakash declares. Arnav's eyes snap open and he stares at Aakash's determined expression. Those were the exact same words he had once spoken in support for Khushi. How the times change...

"Aakash, as your older brother, main keh raha hun ki tumhe ye ghar chod ke nahin jana chahiye!"

"Bhai, hum dono jaante hain ki agar Payal iss ghar mein aayegi to iss family mein koi khush nahi rahenge. Kyunki woh sabko past ki yaad dilayegi. Koi Payal ko kuch keh dega jisse woh dukhi ho jayegi. Aur main usse upset nahin dekh sakta Bhai. Isiliye sabke liye achha yahi hoga ki hum dono, at least kuch time ke liye, iss ghar se chale jayein. Mujhe mat rokiye bhai." Arnav silently absorbs Aakash's words. He realises Aakash has already made up his mind and no amount of reasoning or argument will make him change his mind. Arnav sighs and tiredly rubs his eyes with his fingers. He feels exhausted with the way the day has progressed.

After a long moment passes without any more words exchanged between them, Arnav quietly pulls the brochures towards himself.

"Which houses did you have in mind?"

Much later at night...

Aakash and Arnav have finalised on the house after lot of consideration. Aakash starts to pile up the other brochures. Arnav notices it is getting late. "Aakash raat kaafi ho gai hai." Aakash looks at his watch too.

"Arre haan bhai. Dekhte dekhte time hi nikal gaya. Mujhe to abhi packing bhi karni hai. Aur subah Payal ko lene bhi jana hai."

"Main bhi tumhare saath chalunga." Aakash looks at Arnav surprised for a moment, then shrugs.

"Sure bhai. I'll see you in the morning then." Arnav is walking towards the door when he pauses and turns back.

"I really wish things weren't this way Aakash. You deserve to live in this house as much as I do," Arnav says. Aakash smiles gently and hugs Arnav.

"I know Bhai.  Ek din jab sab theek ho jayega, main Payal ko lekar wapis aa jaunga," Aakash says and then adds a small, "and thanks for understanding, Bhai." Arnav pats his brother on the back and walks out towards his room.

With every step he took, Arnav felt a sense of hollowness growing inside which surprised him. He wasn't very close to Aakash as he was to his Di, but he was still his brother. They had grown up together, worked together, had meals in this house together and come tomorrow all that would be gone. Arnav reaches his room and lays down on the bed. He lets out a small laugh to himself as he realises that the hollow feeling was actually loneliness.

Aakash's words come back to him - woh bahut lucky hote hain jinhe life mein kisi ka saath mile... agar woh pyaar aapko mil jaye, use kuch bhi karke jane nahin dena chahiye... Arnav reaches under the matteress of his bed and takes out a tattered piece of glossy paper. It's the page from last year's fashion shoot bearing Khushi's red saree pic. He stares at the picture. I'll see you tomorrow Khushi. He smiles to himself and closes his eyes.

NEXT SCENE (click)

Longgg scene eh?? phew! 
critique/ comments welcome! πŸ˜Š

ENGLISH VERSION

CHAPTER 5 SCENE 3

[Raizada Mansion]

"I'll not go against your decision. So I will not live in this house anymore." Aakash declares and quietly walks away.

Everybody stands still with shocked expressions on their faces. They are all silently wondering if they heard Aakash's words correctly. Seconds stretch into minutes and Aakash's dramatic declaration seeps into everyone's minds. Mamiji is the first to snap out of her shock. She immediately runs after her son with calls of "Aakash bitwa! Aakash bitwa listen to me!"

Naniji clasps her forehead with her palm, a frail sounding moan escapes her as if she's in pain. Arnav goes to her side to comfort her.

Dadiji looks surprised at the sudden change in events. She hadn't considered Aakash was gutsy enough to take such a challenging stance. But then, he isn't really my grandson, she thinks nonchalantly. She observes Arnav supporting Deviyani's frame, and walking her to her room. "Are you seeing this, Arnav?" She calls out to his retreating back. Arnav stills but doesn't look back. "14 years ago also our family broke up because of that woman and now it is starting to break up because of that woman's daughter," she concludes in a dramatic whisper and walks away. Arnav closes his eyes for a moment trying to calm down and then continues to walk Nani to her room.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Jeeji, will you tell me what happened?" Khushi persists tugging at Payal's hand. But before Payal can say anything else her phone beeps notifying a new message has been delivered. Payal looks at her phone warily as if she was half expecting it. Khushi notices Payal's reaction and quickly lunges for her phone before Payal can.

"Hmmm...jeejaji has texted you right?" she teases Payal and reads the message with a big smile on her face. Slowly her happy expression changes to a confused one and she stares at Payal, "jeeji... what is this?"

The message is indeed from Aakash and it reads "Family didn't agree. As decided I'm coming tomorrow morning to pick you up." Payal looks back at Khushi sadly.

[Cut to Raizada House, Nani's room]

Nani is lying on her bed and Arnav is sitting on the floor by her bedside. She looks weak, the usual spark is missing from her eyes and she stares ahead of her as if in a trance. Arnav looks at her worriedly.

"Nani? Are you alright?" he whispers concernedly.

"I lived to see this day as well, that Aakash bitwa is talking about leaving the house." She says in a hurt voice. Arnav remains silent. He himself is equally surprised with Aakash's decision.

"Chotey, Sumi is right." Arnav looks taken aback. It was unlike her Nani to easily agree with his Dadi's statements. "This house is starting to break again." A lone tear flows down her cheek. Arnav is mentally shaken up to see his once strong Nani now broken. It didn't seem right to him. He gently wipes off her tear.

"Whatever happened, can't we all forget it Chotey?" she asks him. Arnav stares at her. All of a sudden Garima's face floats into his mind. He clenches his fist tightly.

"You are saying this Nani?" he asks her, suddenly feeling irritated. Nani bows her head and closes her eyes. Arnav continues angrily, "I lost my parents because of that woman, and you are telling me to forget everything?" Nani flinches hearing Arnav's scathing voice.

"I just don't want our family to break up like it did 14 years ago," Nani replies sadly. Arnav sighs deeply, his irritation slowly subsiding.

"Nani, till the day I'm alive, this family will not break," Arnav speaks with the authority of being the man of the house. "I'll talk to Aakash," he mutters and squeezes Nani's hand assuredly.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Jeeji... what is this?" Khushi wonders aloud, staring at the message confusedly. Payal looks back at her sadly.

"Aakash told me that if his family members do not change their minds, he'll leave that house as well," Payal closes her eyes and bows her head. Khushi looks thunderstruck.

"WHAT?" Khushi stares at her sister in shock. Aakash ji has truly stood by my sister today; he has fulfilled the vows of his marriage. He has fought with his whole family for jeeji. He loves jeeji so much! Khushi thinks to herself.

Suddenly, a distant angry shout fills her mind - I love you damnit! ... An angry retort -I'm ready to remarry my wife... A heartfelt apology -For every single thing, I'm sorry Khushi... A knowing look - Khushi you'll be on my right... A quick confirmation - Taking permission to get married is also a ritual right?... A playful banter - LG? ' yeah, Laad Governer... An intimate declaration -I'll never go away from you Khushi... A happy tease - Are you happy? ... A harsh declaration - Panditji there'll be no phere here tonight... A heartless condition - You'll have to break all ties with your mother... Khushi suddenly starts crying. Payal looks up alarmed.

"Khushi??! What happened to you?" Payal demands and comes closer to Khushi to cup her face. A smile breaks into Khushi's tear-stricken face.

"I'm just very happy for you, jeeji!" Khushi says and tightly hugs her sister. Payal hugs her back, smiling.

"What's there to cry about that?" Payal smiles and caresses Khushi's head. "Khushi you're an idiot really," she fondly says. Khushi closes her eyes as tears continue to flow.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

A distraught looking Mamiji is standing outside Aakash's room and knocking on his door every few seconds. There is no response. She looks at Arnav as he walks up to her.

"Arnav bitwa!" Mamiji turns to him, her makeup is botched up due to her tears and she looks scary. Arnav tries to not get distracted by the mess on her face. "Look at this, Aakash has locked himself and like a do not disturb sign is not listening to my knocks!"

Arnav holds Mamiji by her elbow and slowly turns her away from Aakash's room. "Mamiji, please take rest." Mami starts objecting but Arnav butts in in a determined voice. "I'll speak to Aakash." Mamiji walks away towards her room sobbing loudly. Arnav knocks sharply.

"Aakash open the door," he doesn't hear any response. He knocks again and says louder this time, "Aakash I said open this door!" A few seconds of silence later, he hears faint footsteps on the other side and the sound of the door being unlatched. Aakash walks back inside wordlessly. Arnav follows him and locks the door again. Aakash sits down on of the sofas in the room. Arnav notices there are lot of papers on the table which look like brochures of different house builders. Aakash seems to be deciding amongst his choices. Arnav sighs and sits next to him.

"Aakash? What are you doing?" Arnav asks him.

"Bhai, I was looking at some house plans," Aakash confirms Arnav's thoughts. "I've decided three which are halfway between Shantivan and the office. Can you help me decide out of them?" Aakash's voice has taken a neutral tone. Arnav can not detect a trace of sadness or anger in it.

"Aakash, when we were talking, I wanted to say that maybe the decision I took was wrong." Aakash looks at Arnav with surprise. "I was angry and I over reacted..."

Aakash's expressions soften. "Bhai, your reasons are apt. And whatever Dadi said is right too. These things can't forgotten so quickly."

"Aakash I don't want this family to have rifts and especially at a time like this," Arnav tries to reason. But Aakash shakes his head resolutely.

"Bhai do you remember the day when Payal confessed for the first time that she loved me?" Aakash suddenly asks. Arnav looks taken aback at this sudden change of track in the conversation. His mind races back in time. How could he forget that day; despite all it's loopholes Khushi's bollywood style plan had worked and Payal was convinced that Aakash was going to commit suicide. Arnav nods in reply. "You know Bhai, that day was the happiest of my life because the woman I loved also admitted that she loves me back. That day it felt as if I understood the purpose of life." Arnav listens to Aakash's dialogues and raises his eyebrow incredulously. Aakash understands his expression and shakes his head slightly.

"I know bhai, all this must sound cliched to you," Aakash says. "But truth remains that they are indeed very lucky who find someone they can spend the rest of their lives with." Suddenly Khushi's smiling face comes into Arnav's mind. His heartbeats slow down. "True love happens only once in life. And if you are lucky enough to find that love, you shouldn't let it go easily." Scenes come flashing back into Arnav's mind; a happy Khushi; a crying Khushi; a playful Khushi; a winking Khushi; an angry Khushi; an upset Khushi. His heart starts aching again. He shuts his eyes. Aakash goes quiet for some time, understanding his brother's reaction.

"Payal is my wife. And where my wife can't be, how can I be there?" Aakash declares. Arnav's eyes snap open and he stares at Aakash's determined expression. Those were the exact same words he had once spoken in support for Khushi. How the times change...

"Aakash, as your older brother, I'm asking you not to leave this house!"

"Bhai, we both know that if Payal comes back to this house, none of the family members will be happy about it. Because she will keep reminding everyone of the past. Someone will say something to Payal to upset her. And I can't see her upset, Bhai. That's why it will be good for everyone that at least for some time, we both stay away from this house. Please don't stop me Bhai." Arnav silently absorbs Aakash's words. He realises Aakash has already made up his mind and no amount of reasoning or argument will make him change his mind. Arnav sighs and tiredly rubs his eyes with his fingers. He feels exhausted with the way the day has progressed.

After a long moment passes without any more words exchanged between them, Arnav quietly pulls the brochures towards himself.

"Which houses did you have in mind?"

Much later in the night...

Aakash and Arnav have finalised on the house after lot of consideration. Aakash starts to pile up the other brochures. Arnav notices it is getting late. "Aakash it is quite late now." Aakash looks at his watch too.

"Yes bhai. Time has indeed flown. I've yet to pack my things. And I have to go to Gupta House to pick up Payal tomorrow morning."

"I'll come along." Aakash looks at Arnav surprised for a moment, then shrugs.

"Sure bhai. I'll see you in the morning then." Arnav is walking towards the door when he pauses and turns back.

"I really wish things weren't this way Aakash. You deserve to live in this house as much as I do," Arnav says. Aakash smiles gently and hugs Arnav.

"I know Bhai. One day when things become better, Payal and I will come back," Aakash says and then adds a small, "and thanks for understanding, Bhai." Arnav pats his brother on the back and walks out towards his room.

With every step he took, Arnav felt a sense of hollowness growing inside which surprised him. He wasn't very close to Aakash as he was to his Di, but he was still his brother. They had grown up together, worked together, had meals in this house together and come tomorrow all that would be gone. Arnav reaches his room and lays down on the bed. He lets out a small laugh to himself as he realises that the hollow feeling was actually loneliness.

Aakash's words come back to him -  they are indeed very lucky who find someone they can spend the rest of their lives with ...   if you are lucky enough to find that love, you shouldn't let it go easily ... Arnav reaches under the matteress of his bed and takes out a tattered piece of glossy paper. It's the page from last year's fashion shoot bearing Khushi's red saree pic. He stares at the picture. I'll see you tomorrow Khushi. He smiles to himself and closes his eyes.

Longgg scene eh?? phew! 
critique/ comments welcome! πŸ˜Š
Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...Amazing update...Atleast Akash through his words made Arnav realise what he is missing...
I really love the updates...You are an awesome writer...Thanks for the PM
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome again !!! I love the way you've shaped up Akash's character and given him some character lol ...love to see him standing up for his wife for once ! 
Ab aage ? Can't wait for an absotutely interesting meeting at GH next morning ...loving the sparks and the vibes .. Uff too much xxx
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Very well written up-date - look forward to the next chapter please PM me

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oof! I'm becoming impatient now. Arnav really needs to get on with it. He needs to decide now, what he wants. On the other hand, I hope she's not lovey-dovey and forgives him and runs into his arms! He left her at the altar after all! Did he think even once about her? Her dreams? her reputation? her family? Oh! I know I'm getting worked up (for fiction!) But I feel so bad for her! I hope things don't go well for hm at GH tomorrow! She should give him a piece of her mind!
tfs. Can't wait for the next update!πŸ˜ƒ