Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
UPDATE: Some people have been asking me about Shyam's entry and how can Arshi fight when lately they have been so attached to each other. Please bear in mind, this screenplay is going according to the flow I expected to happen in the serial, ergo Anjali's miscarriage, Shyam's creeping around in the house etc, have not yet happened. Parallel storylines are good as long as there is ONE parallel at a time and it gets logically tied up before moving to the next one. 

And one more thing, I'm changing the topic of this thread to "The way IPK should have been" coz I realized, this isn't really a FF.

That said, let's continue πŸ˜Š

CHAPTER 5 Scene 2

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

"Bhai," Aakash starts again. "Main bas yeh kehna chah raha tha ki..." Arnav lets out an impatient sigh. Aakash hastens his next words, "Bhai, main nahin chahta ki Payal iss ghar se jaye." Arnav's mind involuntarily makes the connection of Payal with Garima again. His eyes narrow.

"Aakash, aaj subah tumhe uss decision se koi objection nahin thi?" Arnav wonders aloud. Aakash bows his head down. They don't notice that Mamiji and Naniji are walking towards them.

"I know Bhai. Par subah main aapke sudden decision se shocked ho gaya tha. Mujhe kuch samajh nahin aa raha tha ki main kaise react karun," Aakash replies. "Par jab main Khushiji se mila..."

"Hello Hi bye bye! Aakash bitwa? Excuze me please! Yi hum kaa sunat rahe?" Mamiji's voice floats. "Woh fate saree tumse meet karne ko aai thi?  But why?" Aakash goes silent again.

Arnav is instantly taken back to the morning's meeting with Khushi. Her yells are still resounding in his ears. "Aur Khushi se milne ke baad tumhe sochne ka time mila?" Aakash looks abashed. Mamiji instantly starts off.

"Woo fatee saree and khoon bhari tang, dono ne Raizada House ke sons ko apni fingerwa pe bilkul dhage ke mafik round round lapet ke rakha hai," she exclaims loudly. Arnav and Aakash both glance at her irritatedly. Arnav turns to Aakash.

"Aakash, I think maine jo decision liya tha - "

"Woh bilkul sahi tha Arnav!" everybody whips around to see Dadi descending the stairs to join their little group. Arnav looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"Dadi, Aakash aur main baat kar rahe the," he says pointedly. Dadi sneers at hime.

"Hum jaante hain Arnav, par jis bare mein baat ho rahi hai, woh iss ghar se juda hua hai," she maintains.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Batao na jeeji!" Khushi pesters Payal. "Jeeja ji kya keh rahe the?"

"Unhone humse maafi maangi ki woh humare saath nahin hain," a bright smile appears on Khushi's face and she hugs Payal tightly.

"Hum jaante the!" Khushi exclaims happily, "Aakash jeejaji dil ke bahut ache hain."

"Unhone humein ye bhi bataya ki ye faisla unka nahin tha," Payal says, her eyes looking hurt. Khushi pulls herself out of the hug and looks into her sister's eyes. She understands that Payal knows it was Arnav's decision but she isn't saying anything with respect for him being Khushi's love.

"Jeeji, hum nahin jaante ki Arnavji ne aisa faisla kyun liya," Khushi lies to her sister, because she doesn't want to hurt her more by telling her about their morning conversation. "Par unki taraf se hum tumse maafi maangte hain." Payal looks at Khushi and smiles sadly.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

"Dadiji, Bhai," Aakash starts again hoping they don't start fighting. "Jo kuch bhi hua us raat, I mean... uss raat jo bhi baatein saamne aayi Payal ki Maa ke bare mein, un baton ko beete bahut time nikal chukka hai." Everyone stills at hearing Aakash's words. Arnav closes his eyes at hearing the mention of Payal's mother. Dadi looks from Aakash to Arnav's demeanor, her mind working in overtime. Nanji looks upset, Mamiji looks dumbstruck that her son is speaking up about that night.

"Bahut samay nikal jane se bhi, unki maa ne jo kiya woh to nahin badal jayega na Aakash?" Dadi questions him. Blood starts rushing to Arnav's head but he is trying to restrain himself. "Unki Maa 14 saal pehle bhi doshi theen aur aaj bhi doshi hain," dadi declares vindictively. Arnav is standing stoically, a vein pulsating in his temple.

"Par uske liye aap sab log Payal ko kusoorvar kyun bana rahe hain? Isme Payal ki kya galti hai?" Aakash bemoans trying to reason.

"Payal Garima ki beti hain!" shouts Dadi as if that was reason enough. "Aap kya chahte hain Aakash? Hum beeti baton ko bhula kar unhe apni zindagi shamil kar lein?" Silent tears flow into Nani's eyes.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"To jeejaji ne tumse ghar wapis aane ko nahin kaha kya?" Khushi suddenly remembers why she had yelled at her Jeejaji in the first place. Payal fidgets uncomfortably.

"Unhone humse kaha ki woh Arnavji se baat karenge- " Khushi butts in.

"Kya? Fir to kuch nahin hoga Jeeji. Woh laad governer fir gussa ho jayega aur jeejaji pe chillane lagega!" Khushi says.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

What was it about Dadi's voice disparaging Garima that always made Arnav mad as hell? The flashes of his past again revisit him in rewind mode; him lighting the pyre of his parents, faceless people shaking his hand offering their condolences, the fight between his parents and the gunshot followed by his yell.

"ENOUGH!" Arnav suddenly shouts. He opens his eyes and is greeted with surprised looks on everyone's faces. He realises he was meaning to yell to his mind to stop messing with him.

Aakash mistakes Arnav's outburst to be out of anger about their conversation. He bows his head and closes his eyes.

[Cut to Gupta House]

Payal thinks back to their earlier conversation on the phone.

"Main bhai se baat karunga Payal," he assures her. "Main unhe manane ki koshish karunga - "

"Aur woh nahin mane to?" Payal demands. Aakash goes silent. "Aakash woh nahin mane to?" she persists.

"Khushi, Aakash ne kaha ki agar woh nahin mane to..." Payal mumbles in a scared voice.

"To kya jeeji?" Khushi enquires.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

Aakash erHerlooks at the others, helplessly trying to find one helpful face amongst them. Dadi stands unyielding, her jawline set in resolve. His mother is trying to console a crying Nani. Arnav is standing rigidly, having looked away from everyone after his outburst.

"Theek hai. Aap mujhse bade hain aur aapne ye decision kuch soch ke hi liya hoga. Main aapki soch ki izzat karta hun." Aakash says calmly, to the room at large. He glances from Arnav to Dadiji. "Main aapke decision ke against nahin jaunga. Isiliye, ab mujhe iss ghar mein nahin rehna." Aakash declares and quietly walks away leaving a deafening silence behind.

NEXT SCENE (click)

Domino effect.. samjhe ya samjhaun? πŸ˜† Last scene will be a longgg one!! Phew, I'm drained out and have reached only halfway so far! FEEDBACK people!!

cheers!

ENGLISH VERSION

Chapter 5 Scene 2

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

"Bhai," Aakash starts again. "I just wanted to say that..." Arnav lets out an impatient sigh. Aakash hastens his next words, "Bhai, I don't want that Payal never returns to this house." Arnav's mind involuntarily makes the connection of Payal with Garima again. His eyes narrow.

"Aakash, today morning you didn't object to the decision?" Arnav wonders aloud. Aakash bows his head down. They don't notice that Mamiji and Naniji are walking towards them.

"I know Bhai. Truth is I was quite shocked in the morning by your sudden decision. I didn't understand how to react to it," Aakash replies. "But when I met Khushiji..."

"Hello Hi bye bye! Aakash bitwa? Excuze me please! What is this I'm hearing?" Mamiji's voice floats. "That fate saree came to meet you?  But why?" Aakash goes silent again.

Arnav is instantly taken back to the morning's meeting with Khushi. Her yells are still resounding in his ears. "And after meeting Khushi, you got some time to think?" Aakash looks abashed. Mamiji instantly starts off.

"That fatee saree and khoon bhari tang, both have our Raizada sons wrapped around their fingers like threads," she exclaims loudly. Arnav and Aakash both glance at her irritatedly. Arnav turns to Aakash.

"Aakash, I think the decision I took - "

"Was absolutely correct Arnav!" everybody whips around to see Dadi descending the stairs to join their little group. Arnav looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"Dadi, Aakash and I were talking," he says pointedly. Dadi sneers at hime.

"I know that Arnav, but what you were talking about is related to the matters of this house," she maintains.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Tell me,  jeeji!" Khushi pesters Payal. "What did jeeja ji say to you?"

"He apologized to me that he isn't with at this moment," a bright smile appears on Khushi's face and she hugs Payal tightly.

"I knew it!" Khushi exclaims happily, "Aakash jeejaji is very good at heart."

"He also told me that this decision wasn't his," Payal says, her eyes looking hurt. Khushi pulls herself out of the hug and looks into her sister's eyes. She understands that Payal knows it was Arnav's decision but she isn't saying anything with respect for him being Khushi's love.

"Jeeji, I don't know why Arnavji took this decision," Khushi lies to her sister, because she doesn't want to hurt her more by telling her about their morning conversation. "But I apologize on his behalf." Payal looks at Khushi and smiles sadly.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

"Dadiji, Bhai," Aakash starts again hoping they don't start fighting. "Whatever happened that night, I mean... Whatever truth was revealed that night about Payal's mother, a lot of time has passed since those things happened." Everyone stills at hearing Aakash's words. Arnav closes his eyes at hearing the mention of Payal's mother. Dadi looks from Aakash to Arnav's demeanor, her mind working in overtime. Nanji looks upset, Mamiji looks dumbstruck that her son is speaking up about that night.

"Even if a lot of time has passed, it doesn't change what her mother did, does it Aakash?" Dadi questions him. Blood starts rushing to Arnav's head but he is trying to restrain himself. "Her mother was the culprit 14 years ago, and she is a culprit today as well," dadi declares vindictively. Arnav is standing stoically, a vein pulsating in his temple.

"But why are you blaming Payal for that? What is her fault in all this?" Aakash bemoans trying to reason.

"Payal is Garima's daughter!" shouts Dadi as if that was reason enough. "What do you want Aakash? That we forget the past and embrace them into our family?" Silent tears flow into Nani's eyes.

[Cut to Gupta House]

"Didn't jeejaji ask you to come back home?" Khushi suddenly remembers why she had yelled at her Jeejaji in the first place. Payal fidgets uncomfortably.

"He said he'd talk to Arnavji about this- " Khushi butts in.

"What? Then nothing will happen Jeeji. That laad governer will again get pissed and start yelling at poor jeejaji!" Khushi says.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

What was it about Dadi's voice disparaging Garima that always made Arnav mad as hell? The flashes of his past again revisit him in rewind mode; him lighting the pyre of his parents, faceless people shaking his hand offering their condolences, the fight between his parents and the gunshot followed by his yell.

"ENOUGH!" Arnav suddenly shouts. He opens his eyes and is greeted with surprised looks on everyone's faces. He realises he was meaning to yell to his mind to stop messing with him.

Aakash mistakes Arnav's outburst to be out of anger about their conversation. He bows his head and closes his eyes.

[Cut to Gupta House]

Payal thinks back to their earlier conversation on the phone.

"I'll talk to Bhai, Payal," he assures her. "I'll try to convince him - "

"And if he doesn't listen then?" Payal demands. Aakash goes silent. "Aakash what is he doesn't get convinced?" she persists.

"Khushi, Aakash said that if they don't listen then..." Payal mumbles in a scared voice.

"then what  jeeji?" Khushi enquires.

[Cut to Raizada Mansion]

Aakash looks at the others, helplessly trying to find one helpful face amongst them. Dadi stands unyielding, her jawline set in resolve. His mother is trying to console a crying Nani. Arnav is standing rigidly, having looked away from everyone after his outburst.

"All right. You all are older than me and must have taken this decision after considerable thought. I respect your thinking." Aakash says calmly, to the room at large. He glances from Arnav to Dadiji. "I'll never go against your decision. And so, I don't want to live in this house anymore." Aakash declares and quietly walks away leaving a deafening silence behind.

NEXT SCENE (click)

Domino effect.. samjhe ya samjhaun? πŸ˜† Last scene will be a longgg one!! Phew, I'm drained out and have reached only halfway so far! FEEDBACK people!!

cheers!

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god aakash is going out of house !!! wow !!! 

great going. cont soon:)
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had worked myself into a fit reading the new part, but the last line totally calmed me down.
Please some1 remind Dadi, that SHE IS A GUEST in the RAIZADA house and NOT THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY IN SHEESH MAHAL!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

I had worked myself into a fit reading the new part, but the last line totally calmed me down.
Please some1 remind Dadi, that SHE IS A GUEST in the RAIZADA house and NOT THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY IN SHEESH MAHAL!

πŸ˜†

the time will come for that too hun.. sit tight! 

Btw, your comment on the previous scene is still in res status πŸ˜‰

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalapushpa

ur story s havin d old ipkknd magic...

iam enjoyin dis a lot...
my heart was achin a lot 4 kushi
i want arnav to find d truth n give bk to dadi...
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon

Everything will happen in its own sweet time dear.. just wait it out!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: seven_stars

i m glad that arnav is regretting his actions! just make him redeem very badly for each bad thing he had done to her!! :) 

update is beautifully written! just keep it coming! :) 

thank god aakash is going out of house !!! wow !!! 

great going. cont soon:)

Thanks seven_stars!! πŸ˜Š
Arnav, Aakash, all of them need a solid kick to their characters, don't they hehehe.. they'll redeem indeed they will!

Originally posted by: adddhan

Good update! Akash ko aur thoda 'Sinkara' pilao ! And let Khushi have a good strength and self respecting attitude!

Ye sinkara kaa hota hai πŸ˜•
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.brar

OHHH!!! Aakash seems to be house hunting!!  A little part of me feels bad for Arnav hes going to loss the support of everyone at home- just when he might need it the most with possibility of Shyam coming back...or that just might be my feelings from the show bleeding though.

hahaha! You've got one keen eye woman!! πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry about Shyam, he hasn't yet come in this version of IPK.. there is still ample hope for Arshi πŸ˜‰

and Aakash was indeed house hunting! you get β­οΈ for guessing!

cheers!
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Wooww...Superb

Akash left the House..OMG

Update Soon!!

ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story-line and beautifully written... πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
i would like to read other parts also, do send me PM whenever u update, if possible...😊
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God that Akash has some balls! Maybe now Arnav will get some sense in his!! I would have preferred that Arnav had taken the initiative to tell Akash, that way at least, we would know for sure, he loves Kushi. I mean he claims to love her so much, that he cannot live without her, but he does nothing to show that. What good are words without the action to follow them? But anyhow, I don't know what's going to happen next, so I guess I just need to wait to see how this unfolds. Pls update quickly. I cannot wait. You are a great torturer! You always stop at a cliff hanger!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ