UPDATINGGG
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE TILL NOW

I HOPE I AM DOING STILL WELL

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS ...😊

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25krishna.drashtipatel30PoonamTsheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanisravanthi93queenbee001urs_anamikanishnalmanjuahujasweet-mishtypreet.harmanmita1993ARSALAkhanthendral_111ringmebabygurl10KasiKasinature2mansi.tripathileegurulovesiaLILY111144shri12richa_kapoorRiddhima3crazy_125rsusmitapari1689geet.loverana1411NH1971jssooddreamymishti88Kriti_roxdoublecrossaksnangel_smily-eiya-uteemnehakapoor7valli22mandy15Jass.KNRocks.Dharamisty_drastifanfreya123Ash1991harshithaaanats0101gill123tiakashyapAngel13drrose31punam2712tushti-kiransingh24MonaLovesMaandona86zaara2212manesha76seemamaryabinash079maanseespvdPrithviSanyo1--Neelam--,

suhaaana thumbnail
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 16

Maan was in a fix after listening that today itself was geet's engagement….he really didn't understand what was going on….he somewhere knew that it was all planned for revenge by kunal for geet but how could that low life can do ….his parents along with dadi and daadaji left for the engagement ….he was sitting in his room when he dialed a number…..

Maan: hello …this is maan singh khurana I want you to give me all the details of kunal Sharma son of MP Sharma….tomorrow itself….i want to know his every single detail…each and every thing…..

Person: sure sir the work will be done……

Maan resumed his work…..

Geet's terrified face flashed infront of him…..her tears when that pervert touched her…..her insecurity if her family knew about the incident …..all these somewhere made him to enquire about kunal's intensions……

Maan was in deep thoughts …..

Whereas on the other side …in the handa mansion…geet was taken to her room by her mother …geet was still numb….no expressions….she didn't know what to do…what to say…..the final verdict is given and now she will be tied to someone for her whole life….she didn't even know with whom she is going to be married….. lots of questions were running in her mind but no one is there to give her atleast answer for even one question…..

Rano brought a pink and white combination leghnga with matching jewellary ….. she was made ready as if she is gonna having an auction…her mother gave her instructions what to do what not to do infront of her inlaws……

Rano: geet kunal's family is arriving with their some of the relatives….. first take their blessing… keep your eyes down….. I know it is going so fast that you didn't even get a chance to meet him…..

All the time  when rano was telling geet what to do …what not to do….geet was silently praying to her babaji…..

Geet: babaji…why did you give me this life please change something I don't want to marry a guy whom I didn't know….please babaji…what sin I have committed that you are doing all this….i don't have any problem in marrying …my family will always choose best for me….but this time I didn't  want to give myself to someone…who is a total stranger …..i don't want to compromise now……

When geet didn't respond to her mother ..rano made geet look at her …she knew that her daughter is not ready for maariage she is only twenty…..and needs to learn ……know how life can be after marriage…but elders decision is final……

" WHY SOMEWHERE  OUR  ROOTS  DIDN'T  LET  US  SEE  WHAT  IS  WRONG WHAT  IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG……………."

"DOES THE CUSTOMS SET TO FORM SOCIETY ARE THERE TO RULE US….."

Tears were falling from her eyes rano immediately hugged her…..

She too want to cry ….her daughter will belong to someone else from day after tomorrow……

Rano: geet…don't cry…. Daughter's are meant to go to their real house …its in their destiny….she herself tried to console her…..but when geet questioned she was numb…

Geet: maa ..i know that daughters are only to be served …first to their elders…, parents…then husbands….but didn't any daughter have a little right to choose her companion…..i know that daarji and papaji will always think  for my best but why it is so soon…am I really a burden on you…??????...i know all consider girls are burden….but still maa….. why do they bring ber in their life if they are burden…..why cant they kill them…….

Geet was emotionally worn out so didn't knew what she said…..her state and mind left her side…..

Rano: geet …you are not a burden do you understand…..my daughter can't be a responsibility….she hugged her to lessen her pain….but didn't know what was in the store….

Rano and aaiyna brought geet down…kunal and his family were already present….geet was all the time looking down…..she didn't know why she didn't want to look…for her … her life is ended….someone will dominate her now…..

The engagement ceremony started ….. geet was made to stand beside him…when she was asked to put the ring….she looked above and got the shock of her life…..

Kunal was giving an evil and dirty smile…..while geet's face went pale……

Kunal st: where will you go now…. Now your so called savior will also be not here…..

He forcefully took her hand and made her wear the ring…..when he grabbed ger hand geet wanted to shout ….the pain was still due to bruices given by the disguting person in front of her….she couldn't believe that he will be her husband……

Every one complemented them but geet wanted to run away to the farthest place where no one can found her….but life always does not support us…..

The ceremony ended……

Next day was her mehndi and haldi ceremony…..geet has accepted her fate …she didn't cry not even for once ….girls were teasing her but it had no effect on geet…….

NEXT day was finally her wedding day…..

Preparations were going on….. geet was dressed in a RED suit….with matching jewellary…she was looking like a sweet and cute cute…but only she knew that the feelings she is having for today will haunt her for entire life….

The baraat arrived handa mansion was lit up…decorated….maan's father and mother were there from early morning helping in preparations…..vani somewhere always wanted a daughter like geet so she was doing each and every thing…..

Rano welcomed them with aarti……

The welcome ceremony was going on….it was now the time for rituals….maan was not seen anywhere…..

Kunal was sitting in the mandap and the priest had called bride….but a sudden commotion hold everthing to a stop…..their were officials from crime branch holding an arrest warrant against kunal…..

Now maan was also there standing in a corner looking at the whole commotion and drama going to take place….

The officer came and gave the arrest warrant to the MP…first he didn't believe and said….

MP(kunal's father): I don't believe this this is all fake….a plot against my son….

Officer: sir we have all proofs and evidence against the culprit so we have to take him….he's accused for molesting girls and even some girls have given statement against him…and he is the main person in charge of the drug dealing mafia…..we have been searching for a while…..

Kunal couldn't believe he is been trapped his all illegal dealings are now infront of the whole world….since he was ministers son so media was present….

The reporters were asking questions…..

On the other side handa family was furious….they were grateful to the officer who came on time and saved their daughter's life…….

NEXT: MAANEET"S MARRIAGE AND SR……

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

shri12 thumbnail
Fabulous part dear waiting for more
meettu thumbnail
Loved it
seriously in some cities girls have no rite to dream pathetic...nd soo cald rituals who dont allow girls to dream...
Finally truth is out nd geet is save now
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shri12

Fabulous part dear waiting for more

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: uteem

Loved it
seriously in some cities girls have no rite to dream pathetic...nd soo cald rituals who dont allow girls to dream...
Finally truth is out nd geet is save now

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...i knw that thats why i write it...

suhaaana thumbnail

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update
cont soon