Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 19

Geet has changed a lot in these two months well the whole credit goes to maan…their relationship started somewhere from being total strangers,then a family acquaintance,then husband and wife proceeded to become friends and know geet has started to fall for maan ….

Unknown to her own feelings what she feels when he is around…. Her admiring the things he likes looking after even his smallest need ….. and sometimes a sudden bout of cry when she didn't understand his teasing….she is like a free bird….no one ever told her what to do what not to do…. Her mother in law and daadima always takes her side when she becomes a easy prey for maan to play around….. she like spending time with daadaji during their walk…..maan's family has accepted her heartily and even she didn't feel apart from them….

She barely goes to meet her parents….it has occurred only twice during these two months of their marriage…once it was the other day of the wedding for some ritual and other when her sister wanted to meet her…. It was a constant  demand from aaiyna's side to bring maan along with her….

Well now moving back to the present….maan and geet enjoyed there lunch….geet has prepared his favourite that she was in learning process….

It was after few days….

Maan was sitting in the with his father discussing some business matter …all the family members were there except geet who was busy making coffee for all knowing its evening…

She served the coffee …

Maan who was sipping his coffee.. suddenly  started with the conversation…..

Maan: dad …I want to ask you something….

Ashutosh looked at his son …he doesn't really asks permission for anything…and if he does then the thing must be really important…. He nodded to him to continue….

Maan: dad …I and geet want to go to Mumbai..for one month…

Maan said with so much conviction that the listeners would surely think that may be really the couple wants to spent a quality of time together…..

Before anyone could procced …he himself cleared the air…..

Maan: I mean …you know mehra's project it requires sudden assisting from our side…so

I am planning to look after the project personally…and moreover geet's final exam are nearing so she also needed to go….i hope you don't have any problem in geet's giving exam….

The family felt proud of their son's thinking …and his future insight towards his wife….

Maan's mom quickly second maan…

Vani: why do we have any problem ….. in fact I would be very happy if my daughter will be well qualified to match with my mischievious son….but why didn't you informed us earlier about her exams….

I should have made sure that she study ……

Dadaji noticed geet's expression he can clearly understood the young girl's mindset knowing his friend…still geet's family is bit orthodox in their ways ….so he can clearly judge what was going on in her mind…..

Dadaji: geet beta what are you studying…..

It was bit odd that no one knows what geet was studying….. everything happened too quick..that no one knows or even tried to find about her….

Geet meekly answered…..

Geet: architecture….mainly designing is my subject… she informed to all the persons sitting there….

Dadaji quickly added to ease her tension that somewhere was building up in geet…

"it won't be difficult ….your dad and I will help you…. Well maan we can't trust him…making everyone burst into peals of laughter…..

Maan pretented to be annoyed and went to their room….

Geet also knew that she had missed some classes…but the things she knew will she able to do justice with it…..

But making maan angry she didn't want and went after him….

Maan was checking mails in his laptop …when geet came she could see him making a angry face….geet who was already struggling how she will give her studied when minimum time is left ….she went near maan…

Geet: maan….

But there was no response….

Geet: maan…she called again ……

Maan who was looking at her from the corner of his eyes enjoying the poor soul plight….

Geet: maan are you mad at me…..geet said ever so cutely ….making a cute baby face…

First geet still looks likes a cute baby …wearing marital signatures …her innocent and plain and angelic beauty sometimes attracts maan but poor guy he had to first find name for his feelings…..he broke his trance… when she came close and was about to touch him…he catch her hand…making her shock….

Geet: maan..i am sorry… please don't be angry with me…

He softly brought her soft hands near his mouth …he was about to kiss her hand when geet said without acknowledging his moves…..

Geet: why did you say I want to go to Mumbai….why did you lied to all…..within a second her mood changed ..she was now giving him same angry expressions that he gave her some seconds back….

Maan: why geet aren't you happy that you can complete your degree now…..are you afraid to be with me all alone….

He asked huskily….proceeding towards her looking straighty into her deep hazels….geet felt a sweet unknown ache in her haet…she backed two steps backward…. And answered him in his trance….

Geet: thank you for completing my dream….

Geet was about to move a step back…she tripped and was about to fall when maan hold her hand making her stand…

Maan: geet you didn't answer my question are you afraid to live with me alone…

They were still looking into each others deep eyes drowning themselves…

Geet was getting all shy….it was like maan has casted a spell on her … her cheeks were turning pink by his gaze only ready to pierce her soul…

Geet: I love you… she said in his loving trance and first time came towards him and hugged him tight… it was a sweet confession from her side…a pure feeling that she feel for him….

Maan was not amazed infact truly happy that he too got a name for his feelings towards her … he was about to hug her when she parted herself from him…she was too embarrassed to look at him….

She didn't knew how and when she confessed herself that too infront of her husband…she was not a type of girl who could open up so easily but being with him…she has changed a lot…he has changed her…. He has filled her …her soul…her life with his colours….

Geet was about to run when maan catched her….locking her soft and petite figure in his cage of arms…

Maan: don't you want to listen to the answer….he asked her making her shiver with his warm breath falling on her face…

Geet didn't know what to do she can't say no as she wants to know but fearing of his answer if its rejection than she will surely be broken….

Maan: geet ….. tell me…don't you want to know the answer….

This time geet looked in his eyes boring her love for him….

Maan could feel the time to stop at that instant looking at her innocent pure and simple love filled hazels…..and answered with same love….

Maan: I love you too…

A small smile played on her lips..listening to him…there confession only had three simple words that they would like to treasure all there life….

Maan completed their hug ..geet willingly submitted herself to his embrace….

They were feeling each other ….. maan softly kissed her forehead ..proceeding towards her eyes…she was feeling goosebumps deep in her stomach….

Maan kissed the corner of her lips…..he was looking towards geet with his everymove..she was just turning into deep shade of red…and smiling to herself knowing his love and her submission….maan captured her soft petals  lips

…he nibbled her lower lip taking her honey juice…sweet nectar….he was chewing her lips like a sweet candy ..geet 's hands went to his neck and his went towards her waist pulling her closer to him…. Geet parted her lips …his tongue probed in her mouth…kissing her ever so deeply….soon they were not at all gentle ..but passionate with all perfection… there first ever kiss would have continued but geet started getting short of breathe….maan slowly left her…geet was too withdrawn in their passion and love that she couldn't hold his gaze and buried herself in his chest shying all the way…..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NOTE: hii...guys i know you all are waiting for past to end...please i am doing my level best to end it...

just two more updates of past and will track will main track that is present...

i think that an insight to there past is must before i start present...

if anyone still have some thing lease share with me...

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
deepsikha09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome update...
love the sweet moments between maaneet...
cont. soon...

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
Awesome...
nats0101 thumbnail
past is so beautiful
wondering y d present has so much bitterness??
waiting 4 more!1
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
WOW
LVD IT
I DONT WANT THEIR SWEET CUTE PAST TO END SO SOON
BT I KNOW SOME DRASTIC ALSO HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST
BT LVD THIS PART
SIMPLY SWEET CONFESSION
LVD IT
AWESOME

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part...both confessed..
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it, waiting for more. Also want to see maan knowing about his baby in the present.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
lovely part...
cont soon dear...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO BOTH CONFESSED THEIR LOVE
AND THE HM WILL BE IN MUMBAI
WANT TO KNOW THE PAST AS THAT HAS BEARING ON THE PRESENT