Solve this Puzzle...Khushis past n Arnav ...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Solve this Puzzle...Khushis past n Arnav ...
Check this video n then read... 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9cT4bLfpY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi is pushing a heavy suitcase... That is not a suitcase... It's her past... It's a heavy weight n blockage that is stopping khushi from moving forward ... 

She is trying her best to remove it from her path... Tries everything... But could not even budge it... 

The suitcase is stopped by a trowel... Khushi can't see it... So this means she is trying to move forward pushing n removing her past... But there is hurdle which is stopping it...

Arnav is watching her struggling with her past n sees the hurdle n comes n removes it... The past moves forward...fast... clearing her path n in the process breaking or shattering the glass... What will it break?

Khushi falls hurting herself.. Lands on her back... Sees the one who has removed hurdles from her path/past... But sees him upside down...means she might take him wrong...He gives her a helping hand but she refuses to take help... N gets up on her own n gets angry at him n leaves... Leaving him in awe...

When past will be revealed she will get hurt... Arnav will try to help her.. It will break few things... Khushi is khushi... Self healer... Reminds me of the organ liver... Will walk away from it all on her own... My worry is when she huffed n puffed Arnav n went out... Will she leave him?
Maybe...But chill... He won't let her go far... They are star crossed lovers ... Nothing can part or separate them... Not even the cvs ...😳

My Treasure
Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Excellent Fuzzy,  You have unraveled part of Khushi past.  She is trying to move her past but Arnav is the one that will allow her past out but she will not accept his help at first.

You did an superb analysis here.  When Khushi learns the truth of her parents death she will be devastated.  She may pull away for Arnav for a short period and that is her right too but we know she cannot stay away from her soulmate for long.

But Arnav will never give up until he finds the truth for Khushi's family and his own family.  Khushi and Arnav will team up to bring down Shyam, Anjali and Dadi.  I look forward to that.

Both Khushi and Arnav need to find out the truth of their past.  Then it cannot harm them and can be put behind them both.

Thank you such a great puzzle and for connecting the dots...

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Great analysis. Yes, Khushi will get hurt but not much (the slight bump on her head), Arnav will offer to help but Khushi being independent will figure a way around it herself.Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are right.But she is not angry with him.She was just...scared about her SR that's it.But that will hurt someone but Arshi won't bothered about it Edited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant analysis  FazπŸ€—
that scene was most important πŸ˜Š

once past was revealed i guess  khushi ll walks out from his life..
but yet she feels that arnav wants to b happy..but khushi is a selfless girl😊
but the actual thing which was hide behing past wll b find out by her😊
As u said..arnav ll give his hands to help her of free out from dread things
but arnav ll sort out things as possible..n he never lets her go out from his life😊

Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Fuzzy ! Agree with what you have said ! Will think and add more asap πŸ˜Š
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
O.M.G !! Great Analysis πŸ˜‰
i can't believe that you Solved the past through this scene πŸ˜‰ 
Hats Off To You !!  Totally agree with you πŸ˜ƒ

I'm waiting for Past dammit , whenever i think abt it . It makes Brp-Sis scene , I should think it in a different angle πŸ˜‰

This Post is Amazing, Now I'll think like this [:D}
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

fuzzy pls let me enjoy their love. i dont even want to think abt their separation. iss se to shyam ka accident wala plan acha hai. at least they will be together

mitrabhuyan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fuzzi..kise likh leti ho itna acha...the post is amazing...πŸ€—
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww... fuzzy!!!!! u are sooo right!!!!!! n whenever khushi falls arnav was always there so i wondered wat happened this time... i knw its not just a comedy scene... somethin was behind it..great post dear