Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Appreciation Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
On the the mytho forum we have threads on Ramayan, Mahabharat even the new Ramayan. 

There is another show which is Rocking the TV industry these days

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

I though we should have an AT for it on the mytho forum

So here it is.😃

Devo Ke Dev...Mahadev is a Hindu spiritual drama televised on Life OK Channel. It premiered on December 18, 2011 and airs Monday to Friday at 8:00 p.m.(IST). The program showcases the story of Lord Shiva, Sati and later Goddess Parvati, the first and second incarnations of his consort Goddess Shakti respectively. The show portrays Mahadev's journey from being a celibate hermit to ahouseholder; Sati, who is drawn to Mahadev against her father's wishes. An extensive story from Sati's point of view follows, showcasing how she falls in love with Shiv. The serial was earlier titled Sati for Star Plus, but after being handed over to Life OK, the title was changed to Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. At one point, the series held the highest TRP ratings on television among all airing programs at the time.

Devon ke Dev… Mahadev is the story of Lord Shiva, the most powerful God within the Hindu culture, as a 'sansarik' or householder. The show portrays his journey from a hermit to a house holder. Sati who is the daughter of Daksh, a staunch Lord Vishnu devotee, is drawn towards Mahadev against the wishes of her father. Experience the mesmerizing journey of Sati, her love and marriage to Mahadev and then the story ofAdi Shakti's second and complete incarnation-Goddess Parvati, her love for Mahadev and their subsequent marriage.

Mohit Raina as Shiva / Veerbhadra / Kal Bhairav / Jatta / Natraj / Chandra Shekhar

Mouni Roy as Sati / Adi Shakti

Sonarika Bhadoria as Parvati / Adi Shakti /Goddess Kali

Surendra Pal as Prajapati Daksh

Shalini Kapoor Sagar as Queen Prasuti

Rishina Kandhari as Princess Khyati

Priyanka Panchal as Princess Aditi

Charu Asopa as Revati

Surbhi Shukla as Rohini

Manini Mishra as Princess Vijaya

Vicky Batra as Demigod Chandra

Rajeev Bharadwaj as Sage Kashyap

Romanch Mehta as Sage Atri

Shailesh Dattar as Sage Narada

Kumar Hegde as Nandi

Darshan Gandas as Sage Shukracharya

Sudeep Sarangi as Satbhish

Rakshanda Khan as Madnike

Raj Premi as Demon Tarakasur

Raman Khatri as Sage Atharvan

Annapurna Vitthal Bhairi as Shanta, mother of Sukarna

Dipika Upadhyay as Ganga, elder sister ofParvati

Pankaj Dheer as King Himavantha

Mugdha Shah / Shilpa Tulaskar as QueenMenavati

Radha Krishna Dutt as Lord Brahma

Saurabh Raj Jain as Lord Vishnu / Ram

Ragini Dube as Goddess Lakshmi / Sita

Harsh Vashisht as King Bhagiratha

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Nice AT, Nandini! You can count me in.😊
Thanks Janaki. I wanted people to come to mytho forum😊
Which episode is Dkdm at right now?

If there are HQ episodes of Shiv-Parvathi wedding, could someone post them please?
Nandini

Nice thread.

Has it been confirmed that Sonarika will play Goddess Kali?  And so far, I haven't seen her play Adi Shakti either - that's been played by Krishna Gokhani.

Also, you might want to add Anushka Sen as the one who played the child Parvati.

Any idea who played Vritra?  I will dig up who played Chakri - same guy who played Paundrak in DBSK.
Vrish there is a new promo showing Sona as Kaali

Check the main forum😊
amazing👏
count me in😳
Ok, Chakri is played by Ram Awana - the same guy who played Paundrak
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Which episode is Dkdm at right now?

If there are HQ episodes of Shiv-Parvathi wedding, could someone post them please?
There is entire playlist of 190-200 episodes Janaki of HD uploaded by LifeOK on Youtube. But all are without English subtitles. How will you watch and understand them? Right now they are showing post wedding developments of Tarakasur story. Dhumralochan and Raktabeej troubling Devatas. Demons of Durga Saptashati.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 11 years ago