7 Months In Heaven - Ch 6 Pg 75(Happy Bday Alissa)

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

PROLOGUE

A young handsome Prince of 21 meets an ordinary girl of 18 who is completely oblivious to his identity. They meet during an odd set of events, thinking it might be the first and last time. But destiny had planned a different fate for them altogether. They meet again after 5 years, but would this be their last?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Note: This is just a little insider to the story to give you all an idea of the basic concept. Now I am giving you guys a warning beforehand that this love story is going to be tragic. I know many of you must have already dropped the idea of reading it any further after reading my previous line. But all I am going to say is that I have a very different idea about love. For me, love is not only about getting indulged in romantic moments and always hugging or kissing your partner to show your affection. And in my opinion, good love stories aren't only those with a happy ending. It is an emotion that can be felt even when your partner is not infront of you, because love never ends. It is always present  in a person's heart who gets touched by it once and stays there forever. And as they say, true love burns the brightest and hurts the most. So those of you who are still up for reading it, do let me know. And I will update the first chapter soon! 😊

Previous Work

My OneShots:

Lights, Camera, Confession!

A Strawberry Fantasy!

My Fan-Made Episodes:

Episode 7

Episode 8

Edited by fia21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
INDEX

Edited by fia21 - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 ends with a teardrop. 😭 😭

this love story is going to be tragic. 😉 After reading Red  line I already understood this is a Tragic story.😭 But I want to read it Fi. 😊Go ahead.😉
Yipee 🥳 So Fi ne FF likhne ke baare mein soch hi liya.😆 I'm already fan of your writing skills.😛
Thanks for the PM n I'm waiting for the first update of your SS.😊
All the best Fi.👍🏼
🤗 🤗

Yuhoo sabse pahle comment humne kiya. Chakkar aa gaye.🤣 🤣
Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first thing aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki mujhe fi ki writing pasand na aaya...i love it fi jaan..
second thing ty for da PM..
xactly love always dnt mean hugging & kissing
cont soon eagerly waiting it to b updated!!!
& PM me sooon..mwaah❤️
Edited by Dae_drmer - 11 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The idea seems nice to me...do start it soon

I agree with your opinion about love
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A tragic love story... hmmm
Okay will see how it goes, I'll read it and then form an opinion about it. I've enjoyed ur OSs till now... so hopefully I'll like this too... but will read more and then elaborate on what I feel.👍🏼
For now it sounds good!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm...actually I had already said Anjali that I've always waited for such type of tragic stories...I may sound a lil odd, but I love stories having tragedy in it rather than the stories with a goody-goody stuffs n lots of romantic scene...

Tha best part of the prologue was "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop"...Really awesome prologue with heart-touching dialogue...Keep it up and Update the first chap asap..!!!!👏
Edited by AKlover-16 - 11 years ago
Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey fia.. i loved ur one shots.. and also the written episodes...
so i think i will love your ff as well...😃

umm love story with a tragic end.. errr pls hame rulana math 😆
anyway will read d chapter and comment later..
n ya how much ever u try to scare us n shoo us away by saying love ends with a tear drop i'll still read ur story.. 😛😆

n if u make me cry i'll will torture u by commenting on it even if u dont care.. 😛😆
just kidding am sure ur ff will be good.. this is wat i feel having read ur one shots 😊
Edited by Sunshinegirll - 11 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Accha hua tum likh rahi ho fia!!! mein actual mein ek love story tragic wali mind mein story thi par excecute karne mein pareshaani ho rahi thi so dropped it!! mujhe prologue mast lagaa aur dont worry koi padhe ya nahi mein zaroor padhoongi!
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

I totally agree with what u said.👏 Love isn't just physical, there is a deep emotional connect that binds two people.
Your title itself had suggested that this SS was definitely going to be something different. One can't be sure that everything will go according to our preconcieved notions. Life definitely isn't a bed of roses, it is like a sea, calm most of the time and occasionally turbulent.
I would LOVE to read this SS. Waiting to read the first chapter!!😃 Is it possible to pm me whenever u update?😊