Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AKlover-16

Hmmm...actually I had already said Anjali that I've always waited for such type of tragic stories...I may sound a lil odd, but I love stories having tragedy in it rather than the stories with a goody-goody stuffs n lots of romantic scene...

Tha best part of the prologue was "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop"...Really awesome prologue with heart-touching dialogue...Keep it up and Update the first chap asap..!!!!πŸ‘

And I have always wanted to write one one ManVeer because I am kind of bored of reading the same old romance and happy happy love story πŸ˜• . No offense to anyone. All the stories on the forum are really good, but my heart craves for something different now. You don't sound odd at all Ria. I like such stories too because they show the depth of love in the purest form.
Glad you liked that line in the prologue. I just couldn't help but include it 😳 . Will update soon!
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

hey fia.. i loved ur one shots.. and also the written episodes...
so i think i will love your ff as well...πŸ˜ƒ

umm love story with a tragic end.. errr pls hame rulana math πŸ˜†
anyway will read d chapter and comment later..
n ya how much ever u try to scare us n shoo us away by saying love ends with a tear drop i'll still read ur story.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

n if u make me cry i'll will torture u by commenting on it even if u dont care.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
just kidding am sure ur ff will be good.. this is wat i feel having read ur one shots 😊

I am glad you liked my one shots and written episodes. The appreciation truly means a lot.
Lol if I do make you cry then it would be an achievement for me since then I would have been successful in making you guys feel the pain of the character's 😳
Hahaha no no not trying to shoo anyone away. Just a friendly warning πŸ˜‰
I hope you like this SS and it lives up to your expectations 😊
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gowri05

Accha hua tum likh rahi ho fia!!! mein actual mein ek love story tragic wali mind mein story thi par excecute karne mein pareshaani ho rahi thi so dropped it!! mujhe prologue mast lagaa aur dont worry koi padhe ya nahi mein zaroor padhoongi!

Awww thank you so much Gowri 😳
Really it means a lot. I will update the first part soon!
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireNIce

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

I totally agree with what u said.πŸ‘ Love isn't just physical, there is a deep emotional connect that binds two people.
Your title itself had suggested that this SS was definitely going to be something different. One can't be sure that everything will go according to our preconcieved notions. Life definitely isn't a bed of roses, it is like a sea, calm most of the time and occasionally turbulent.
I would LOVE to read this SS. Waiting to read the first chapter!!πŸ˜ƒ Is it possible to pm me whenever u update?😊

Thank you so much for the beautiful comment. Honestly your comment made me feel so much better and confident about the whole thing. And I am glad to see that you agree on my perspective on love. I will update the first chapter soon and will definitely PM you 😊
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

awesome i loved it please update soon fia i know this will be a tragic story with so much emotion and pain but its fine i love you writing skills so much and the story is about manveer so it rocks please update soon and pm me if possible u rock and i loved the prologue πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Saira 😳
I will update soon. Glad you liked the prologue!
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocker12

great update truely awesome prologue defines the concept well and then u seal it with the perfect defination of love just like cherry n top of a cake loved it cont soon :) 

Thank you so much Hazz πŸ˜ƒ
I will update soon!
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Fia it s0undx gud do update :)

Thanks Sarah 😊
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting and gud 
do continue and update soon
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anarox

prolouge sounds great fiaπŸ‘
cont soon

Thanks 😊
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cham42195

That was very similar to my opinion of love too, I don't think that love is just hugging and kissing love is a promise that remains with you even if the one who gave it is no more,
The sad part is many doesn't understand that kind of philosophy :)
Wish you good luck with the story, and hope that it'll highlight the true meaning of love.
Update soon.

Well said. And yes even I am disappointed with the fact that people fail to understand the depth and purity behind such love stories without giving them a chance and so only prefer happy romance. I hope I would be able to change that 😳
For me, a good story is the one in which I can feel a character's emotions and pain, and I am hoping my story would be able to convey that.
Thank you so much, and I hope I live up to your expectations.
Will update soon!