Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sagarika Ghatge: 'Chak de! India' was a mistake"

Posted: 11 years ago

Why would she consider this film mistake?  It was a blockbuster and highly critical acclaimed.

News : 'Chak de! India' was a mistake, says Sagarika Ghatge

Sagarika Ghatge, who played the role of Preeti Sabarwal in Shahrukh Khan starrer 'Chak De! India', feels that signing that film was a mistake.

Speaking to a daily, Ghatge says, "I don't know if it was a good or a bad move. Now hopefully, I will make matured choices and won't repeat the mistake again. It was not a planned move."

The actress is currently doing a film with Emraan Hashmi, who she is in complete awe of. Recalling her experience of working with Emraan, Sagarika said, "As a senior actor, Emraan always comes prepared on the sets. I bonded well with him and he inspired me to do my homework too before arriving for the shoots."

http://www.fashioncirqle.com/2012/08/22/news-chak-de-india-was-a-mistake-says-sagarika-ghatge/

Edited by F.M.D. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a superb movie though. SRK seriously was amazing. One of his best films!
she might be pissed that she didn't get the recognition that she had expected from the film.

All the girls got similar fame and recognition, they were all brilliant so noone could stand out. and today she is feeling bad.

IMO she wasn't so great in the film, had been so wooden but the way the movie was made. it had hidden all the flaws of the film. Superb ! 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^she was too stiff...that other girl was so much better (Chitrashi Rawat)
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, she probably didn't like sharing the limelight with the others, and how she failed to get any kind of recognition after doing the film. She wasn't even that great in it... iirc, she played Preeti right? 

Yeah, whatevz, yo! You got to work with YRF and SRK, how do you call that a mistake? ðŸ˜³ Like, even if you didn't get recognition.. come on. ðŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
CHAK DE was a Great movie and only one movie which i lovedd loved of SRK (No offense just my POV) ,I don't know why she is calling it as a mistake.
no girl from that movie is getting work, strangely noone...chitrashi was only seen in a couple of films in the same tomboyish roles, and shilpa shukla too was seen here and there...but none of them could make it BIG In the industry.

these girls will only remain for one movie only and its a fact that they should suck up 
Chak De... left her  na sagar ka na ghat ka  ðŸ˜’
That is nothing except Ehsaan Faramoshi! 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Of course the movie was a mistake for her...no one knows who Sagarika is...If she was aspiring to become an actress and wanted to play solo leads she shouldn't have accepted the movie which had 11 other girls and all of them were given equal importance...But after all it was  a SRK movie...and its not easy to refuse a role in the movie...if SRK is the main lead...she paid the price for her greed..