Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res

*Edited*

So read the whole FF in just one day..nd OMG i loved it completely...arhi are so passionate when not compatible and just adjusting to their lives...Shyam is all creepy..๐Ÿ˜•...plx let him be the cool jeeja g here...๐Ÿ˜†..ur an amazing writer...๐Ÿค—waiting for your next update...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 11 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it wonder who the guy was on the airport and will he come further in the story well i hope he does and make arnav burn from fire anyways loved it and plzzz update soon
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
awesome update...plz...if possible send me a pm once u update...
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Now its Honeymoon and theyr still not even that friendly with each other..i know u said u'll make them fall in love eventually..But please dont make it really slow...Y dont u start off with sweet moments in honeymoon itself??Please!!

I just loved the suite, the description of a diff place and the surroundings..and please let arhi enjoy them!!

Anwaz Love your Writing!!!
farishta12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
please update soon...
waiting for your update ;)
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi's irrepressible sense of excitement at being on the plane and seeing a new country was very cute and contagious.  I found myself thinking back to the first time I sat in Business class and how I had the same issues with remote and seat settings๐Ÿ˜‰.  I thouruly empathize with the girl.

I read your notes / Q&A before this chapter and realize and agree with you about slow romance...but i did feel disappointment when you described their suite and ๐Ÿ˜’he decorated bedroom.  What a waste.  Could we have a mini rabba  way or at least  an eye lock or a fall and catch?  Just messing with you.  You are the boss of this story.๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushi's little adventure with the blue eyed man makes me think that she is very unaware sexually in general...does she even know what happens between a man and a woman?

By the way...is or was Arnav in any relationship already?
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ‘  Edited by srain10 - 11 years ago
sval000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates!!!! loved it!!!
outland_123 thumbnail
Loved  all the  updates...ur  writing  is  very  gud...one  of  the  best  ff  I'm  reading  at  the  moment...the  story  is  very  slowly  progressing...I  don't  mind  abt  slow  progress  as  long  as  u  update   regularly...I'm  kind  of  loving  it...all the  best...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I  hope  &  wish  that  u  don't  have  any  exam  or  assignments  due   in  near  future...๐Ÿคข
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Look what you have reduced me to K -- Stalking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... But the thing is I lowe this FF & lowe you so Stalk away is my new motto ๐Ÿ˜‰

So there's a new character blond, sexy and a dimple ... you messing with Khushi's head or our heads K? ... Love the new 'mate' already. Hope he gives many reasons to ASR to look at his wife more as a woman than the routine irritant he views her as.

Read the Q&A note and just want to say, I for one am really glad that these two are already not in love ... i am enjoying the subtle attraction, the simmering sexual tension & the need for them to accept each other ... the fact that they are married. I especially want to see this from Arnav's side. The marriage & her place in his life needs to be acknowledged through small events.

Thoroughly enjoying this K.  Good luck with your studies ๐Ÿ˜Š