Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trpbabe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Krani

Hello readers!

I am really sorry, but got too many assignments due for this and next week! Therefore the chances of an update are very slim!

I apologise for the wait, I promise i am working on the next update, and I am gonna try and update at least two parts to make up for the wait!

Once again, really sorry! 

I really, really appreciate all the comments, in fact I am pretty overwhelmed right now, however I have not got a chance to read them all, therefore, I will be reading and liking them as soon as I can!

This note applies for all my stories, (except Drabble Central, cause that's literally writing up scenes). I promise to update as soon as I can! 
Farak waala promise! 

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the feedback! 
Seriously, just...thank you :)

~K

Krani,

We're going to hold you to your promise of 2 chapters. Good luck with your assignments! I love that Khushi is standing up for herself unlike in...
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
No worries dear...Good luck with your assignments!! I think your 2 part update later will more than make up for the delay :)
ArnavKiKhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No worries! We'll be here waiting! πŸ˜Š
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope everything is ok...cant wait for an update...you have done a great job so far...πŸ‘
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we will wait patiently..continue when you can
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
No problem...you take your time..we will wait for the update..😊
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god I totally get you K. I have a bucket load of record and assignment to do.

Take your time darling.

Because a half naked Mark is appropriate. Always.
Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on your new thread..nice update...
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey so nice to have an update on this FF. I am liking the confused ASR / Arnav but not sure where things are heading with Shyam!!
Su_Somerholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly apologies for the late comment! College tests and assignments kept me on my toes (like literally!) past one month! πŸ˜•

Coming to the update, so Arnav and Khushi here are our very own Darcy and Lizzy!! AWESOME! πŸ˜ƒ

Nani is amaziiing!!  πŸ˜Š Loved how she tried to make Khushi see Arnav in a different light. Her love and gratitude for Khushi for bringing life into this family was really heart-warming! 

The tigress in Khushi is slowly surfacing! Her indifference towards Arnav, thus frustrating him is greatly needed! Let's see how long he will be able to keep up with her indifference! 
It was real fun reading, Arnav struggling to keep his growing (physical) attraction to Khushi, in check! πŸ˜›

Oh and I really loved Khushi-Lavanya convo! Nice to have Lavanya as a positive character! πŸ˜Š

And honeymoon in Australia??!! Me likey!! πŸ˜ƒ