Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Anita how are you??? You are right I am wondering why gawari is still happy in her life??? she deserves more than jaggu!!! I am literally waiting for her crying period but just praying it would be without any screaming...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Malika yaar Monday kabhi action packed epi nhn hota baqi week k liye fielding hoti hay🀣

oye what r u saying...the most awaited 1000th epi was shown on moday with action packed shiv's entry

i think!!πŸ˜†
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked today's epi. Was happy to see Sumitra 😊 I adore BS couple. They have a very charming relationship.

Ds handled gaonwalas so well. All her words were so appropriate. She is truly experienced. I liked the way she brought out the news. Everyone was so happy for Anandi.

I still don't know why A is so curt with Shiv. What has he done, of all people? 

I could understand CMs concern in the pre-cap. She has sensed the distance in their relationship. Looking forward to see what Shiv answers and how strong is he for his lady love.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What i ddnt get its why were shiv n anandi looking so odd, shiv looked like he came to give bad news! And kia har waqt snachi cm ka fuzul!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx khushi 4 the update..
I lykd shiv blushing..omg.. 😍 bt yaar his expression in haveli n anandi gave me doubt..i cnt read der mind..
i m happy CM raised this ques i knw anandi z upset, shocked bt in front of other she can try to b normal..
Kal pata ni date milegi ki ni..i cnt jhel tensofy situation..
nikhilageet thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update πŸ˜ƒ
nya_ansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

oye what r u saying...the most awaited 1000th epi was shown on moday with action packed shiv's entry

i think!!πŸ˜†

Khusi if it was Monday then I am not counting that Monday... we wait for that Monday for ages... ROFLROFLROFL Main us Monday ko Monday nhn mantiROFLROFLROFLROFL
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Hey Anita how are you??? You are right I am wondering why gawari is still happy in her life??? she deserves more than jaggu!!! I am literally waiting for her crying period but just praying it would be without any screaming...

Hey Noureen, I am good, how are you. Kahan thi itne dino se? Gawari ka overacting happy face aur excitement dekhke my blood boils πŸ˜†. The day she cries CVs will become overnight rich. ⭐️ Now Cvs are only delaying their fortune tho hum kya karein πŸ˜‰
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see Anup ji having something to do after a long time.  

Excellent actor that he is, he was relegated to the background for quite long,but, it was nice to see him bouncing back. 

It is not fair to ignore the talent you have at your hand and give screen space to actors less deserving.
I hope,the trend continues in future episodes as well.

Long time ,no see Shashank. Wonder what is happening. 
Never thought Jagya would be so busy studying. If he is spending time on that it is good. At least he is spending time on something worthwhile. All said and done,there will be trouble on the marriage front between Jagya and Gauri. Somehow or the other, Jagya will be upset about the whole thing and things may not turn out to be upto the liking of Gauri. But, I feel, it is better that they stick to each other. I do not think Jagya will have any remorse for leaving Anandi. He is yet to realize and admit the fallacy.

Choti Maa was bang on. She knew from the first day that Anandi's heart is not in it. What we thought was her dislike for Anandi was also to a certain extent influenced by her observation that something is wrong in this whole set up.

The way she expressed her concern was also above board. She also smiled a bit on Dadu's joke where as she was tight lipped before. So I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt. It may be too early to say this,but,I found a positive change in her. And if she is concerned,she has a right to be so.
Let us see how things unfold after Saanchi and Mahi's entry.

Last but not the least, would like to see Shashank back to the limelight. 

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Hey Noureen, I am good, how are you. Kahan thi itne dino se? Gawari ka overacting happy face aur excitement dekhke my blood boils πŸ˜†. The day she cries CVs will become overnight rich. ⭐️ Now Cvs are only delaying their fortune tho hum kya karein πŸ˜‰

areey they r happy with their flipflops...πŸ˜†
kabhi😑...then😳..thenπŸ˜†..then back to😑
loop chalu hai...
let them be in that only πŸ˜†...