Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Khushi :)

So CM sensed the tension between AnSh. She will get a nice reply from Shiv that it is Anandi that is hesitating to enter into relatioship  and not Shiv.  I hope he expresses it clearly to CM that he is so much in love with Anandi..and  hope he explains her the reasons for Anandi's silence too

And how dumb can Gauri be?🥱 Marriage is such a joke for her!! She does not tell Jagat about his own wedding ceremony🤡. 
andv thumbnail

this piece of information i did not have..what lie did he tell in court??? is item ne itne jhol maarey hain, i have lost track of everything..lol..

PS.. i dnt blame CM for getting frisction vibes from anandi..ya i know she will probably be evil and trouble anandi later on et al, bt one cnt blame her for feeling the marriage is one-sided when tht IS the truth... and later this will just add to her bias against anandi even more..
[/QUOTE]

Anu during the JG court marriage, J hid from the court the fact that he was previously married (i.e. to Anandi). That piece of information was important while filling the forms. At that point of time he had no idea that his marriage to A had become legal since A and J passed 18 and 21yrs respectively. thats a protection for child brides under the child marriage act. Moreover for the normal court marriage proceedings, a one month notice needs to be given before the marriage can be registered but J gave his 'surya' locket to the peon as a bribe in order to fraudulently fasten the process. So this whole exercise was illegal. He learned only much later that his marriage to A was already legal at the time of his court marriage to G and a second marriage under such circumstances would cost him to be convicted under bigamy as well as fraud. 

So J ad G can get married a 100 times now but unless he serves his term in prison they cannot get a legal status for sure. hence this is just a whole waste to time and money.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 wu...
Eid Mubarak 2 one n all...
Happy v have 2 more members (cm & sanchi) in the issue finders of Anandi club...
Really getting fed up with lunatic namoona characters...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Dadisaa  has really changed  so much ..i can't believe my eyes this is the same dadisaa who once blasted Anandi  for ruining their family's honor on complain of a villager who saw Jagaya and Anandi romancing in the field and  he raised finger on Anandi's character  .dadisaa was so much angry on Anandi at that time ..she wouldn't  allow Anandi to go out with her husband ..today the same dadisaa was so angry  on villagers when they were asking questions about Anandi and Shiv  going out together  ( and shiv is not Anandi husband now but going to be husband in future )thus raising finger on Anandi's character and dadisaa defended Anandi in a such nice way '..wow  can't believe this is the same old dadisaa

Dadisaa's one dialogue was very funny when she was telling villagers about how  much Anandi suffered  from childhood but no one from village ever came  for her help ..'mmm don't forget dadiaaa  its you who gave Anandi the most sufferings in her  childhood and you were so strict you couldn't bear any outsider poking  nose in your family matters so don't blame Anandi's childhood sufferings on poor villagers ..not fair

Poor Singhs be it Sumitra , Bhairo , Dadisaa the way their voice breaks down and expressions become so painful when taking Jagaya's name ..'its really hard for them ..hopefully  Jagaya will  get his lost intellect back and come back to his family without Gauri

Gauri is really so happy  with her wedding preparations  she is thinking of her wedding day as her best day  hopefully it will become the worst day of your life Gauri devi  as punishment for your sins ..your dreams shattering ..you cannot built your castle on other's broken hearts and broken dreams and praying bad for them so that your own good can happen... 'hopefully cvs won't disappoint us ..desperately waiting to see Gauri's best day becoming her worst day  

what kind of stupid friends Gauri have ..they are actually helping her in surprise wedding for Jagaya🤪first time seeing in my life that wedding can also be a surprise for a person ðŸ˜³

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see Bhairon and Sumi today. DS was good too.
Finally got some relief from Sanchi , Mahi and an overdose of Shekhar family ðŸ˜Š
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My heart actually pierced at the expressions of Sumitra and Bhairo when they were talking and mention of Jagaya came there ..when they talked about Jagaya you can actually see the pain on their  faces  same with dadisaa when she was telling villagers about Jagaya Anandi divorce '.really poor them they are ones who are suffering the most ..their pain shows how much hurted they are when the most beloved person to them their own son broke their trust and how much they are suffering in their hearts at his loss but cannot even show it openly so that they won't fall weak in their support for Anandi when Anandi will get married and shift to her in laws that will actually be the tough time for singhs right now they  are holding themselves for Anandi..'Jagaya says he is one the who suffered the most he needs to see its his family who are suffering the most ..'I wish cvs do full justice with Jagaya's redemption  track ..i want cvs to give quality time to it not one day story .that will be an interesting track to see how Jagaya win's his family's trust back how he heal the wounds he gave to them just like Badi massi said she know one day jagaya will come back to heal the wounds of his family 'so i hope and wish cvs do full justice to it ..give proper screen space for it just don't cut it off or cut it short in shekar family and their problems because this one track people like me are waiting for a long time now just like happiness in Anandi's life ...

Edited by jermey1 - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the WU...😃
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey love...as usual fastest speed WU...love u

gauri exitment...man!isnt she had enought of marrige with pighead she asking for one more...man she has capacity...and that too marrige and its surprise...lolzzz..she lost it complitely

nwo thats the scene made me sad...bhairo and sumitra...they are eally badly heart broken...hwo will they take when the day will finally coems for anandi to leave singhs... and no one to leek their wounds

DS was so changed...she understood the true meaning of modern...her thinking jsut gave me open mouth statue title... she has changed and her blasting about geting engage to shiv...awsome

shiv as sual looking yummyy to eat..

now what the heck anandi is all so dropped out when anounced and being congrats... by elder people ... nwo she really surprise me...come out and clearly say no...your mom said marry dint said go now and marry...why so gloomy and disgusting face

CM...lolz... i hope shiv dosent spill the beansss..or else she will fill sanchi ears and man even cv can show engegment got canciled... plzz cv... anandi need to be quit aware and be -ware of this CM and her eagle like eye

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shiv's sach will win the day... chill out, Payal.  Jaon aur lassi peon.  Garmi sar chhad gayye😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@payal
I really dont think CM can have that much effect on ansh relationship but what pisses me off is the family over dose.I actually want the real thing to start.Its like I have been to watch a very exciting thrilling movie while the theatre ppl are irritating me showing the commercials.Its the same case here.

And I am not saying I want any romantic moments on ansh...even that promo hand touching scene wasnt that much needed...we have already had a hand touching thing during that kurta scene. I would just want a few sensible...touching scenes of AnSh.I want them to talk...to express...to understand!!I want them to spend some time alone and talk like mature ppl.We had compalined about shiv's emotions being kept under wraps and they are even now under wraps only.He never openly expressed what he thinks about anandi or how he wants to fill that void in her life.

Its really getting over my head and I desperately need a 'private ansh scene' now.Only after that I would be able to enjoy any family moments or the ring selection scene.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago