Pavitra Rishta

Jia Mustafa back to her devious ways-artical

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jia Mustafa back to her devious ways

Even after their successful engagement, the wedding of Arjun and Purvi, does not seem to be a smooth affair. The upcoming episodes of Balaji Telefilms' "Pavitra Rishta" will not be without its usual share of drama. Purvi's cousin Pooni, making a comeback on the show, has some evil plans designed for the couple.

Pooni's motive is to take revenge from Purvi. She does not want Arjun and Purvi to unite at any cost. For this she will take the help of Ovi, by influencing her mind negatively. It will also be revealed that the real reason behind, Arjun and Purvi's, separation, is none other than, Pooni. She was the one who had managed to fix up the relation of Arjun with Ovi.

Jia Mustafa, playing the role of Pooni, is excited to be back on the show. Will succeed in taking her revenge from Purvi? There is lots of drama for the viewers in the coming episodes. The show is aired on 'Zee TV'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shru_Cherry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah It's really sad yaar ðŸ˜­
now wat happened to our Arvi yaar
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she will definitely not succeed ,,,,,,,,,arjun purvi wedding will happen surely 
sharona_bha thumbnail
after read this artical i understand what they mean they mean that it is revalve that punni sepreted arjun and purvi for save arjun and ov'is relationship but i think only for deshmukh family and after hear this all family will be happy and thanks punni for this.and i dont think archana and arjun present their.this is what they call in preview artical that their union will make deshmukh family happy.but it will be fun to see if punni she let arjun and ovi's marrage happen.im shour after she take revange from purvi and unit ovi with arjun she will fill guilty and try to beak arjun and ov'is marrage.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharona_bha

after read this artical i understand what they mean they mean that it is revalve that punni sepreted arjun and purvi for save arjun and ov'is relationship but i think only for deshmukh family and after hear this all family will be happy and thanks punni for this.and i dont think archana and arjun present their.this is what they call in preview artical that their union will make deshmukh family happy.but it will be fun to see if punni she let arjun and ovi's marrage happen.im shour after she take revange from purvi and unit ovi with arjun she will fill guilty and try to beak arjun and ov'is marrage.

there is no arjun ovi marraige track,,its just few days separation track,,,,,,,,relax
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

there is no arjun ovi marraige track,,its just few days separation track,,,,,,,,relax

how do u know