Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
sweety was right in scolding sunny..sunny had lied..and he must not be pampered..why pinky was defending him??what do you think friends??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yea pinky was wrong she should ve told sunny never to lie n say the truth , if pinky spoils him like this in the near future he will spoilt brat boy for sure & wont listen to his parents
pinky should keep a big eye on sunny & not on raavi ðŸ˜†
if sunny had told the truth & said sorry to sweety it wouldnt have been blown out of proportion 
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...Pinky is wrong ...how can she behave like that with Sweety ...
Shona beta...Bal Gopal...princess...oh God...Give me break 😡
Sweety was scolding Sunny but at the same time she shows concerned for Sunny...but that Pinky...😡 she gave me one more reason to dislike her 😈
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Pinky is almost always wrong

who lets their kid run off alone in a mall
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya i also think pinky ws nt correct 
if wud hv done dat in my past 
my mom wud hv surely behaved like Sweety 

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes, Pinky was wrong to pamper after finding out the mistake of Sunny, but I think Sweety overreacted. Everybody makes mistakes. And that's exactly children are afraid to admit it, fearing the reaction of adults. He was just playing, and was afraid when he broke the piece. I think Sweety could have been stern without shouting or twisting his ear. And Pinky also  should have stern and not pampering. Sunny needed to realize that he made a mistake and should be aware of his environment while playing, but also that it was not a very big deal and accidents happen.
Patrarekha thumbnail
sweety won't react much if sunny won't lie..sweety was angry not bcoz sunny broke that piece but for the lie... i kow most of children lies after doing mistakes..but adult should teach them accept the mistake so they won't b scolded..and there pinky lacks..
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Yes, agreed but I think he lied in the first place because of how Sweety has been portrayed in the show, a very strict woman. Sweety should have scolded him but without shouting and ear twisting. But yes, Pinky's reaction was wrong. Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
well that is sweety..we can't expect any politeness from her on a kid's misdeed..and also she is concern about sunny..she shouted and twisted sunny's ear becouse she  was not only angry or upset but was also scared that if sunny would get hurt what would she say to pinky??she is a bit eccentric..but anyone of her place would react like that ..
but what was pinky saying??hen sweety said if sunny would get hurt??and pinky said i will brought same show piece??.is sweety raavi or raashi that pinky would console her this way??doesn't she know that the showpiece matters less than luckyg's love behind the gift to sweety??and also she was showing concern to sunny and pinky didn't understand that and kept on pampering
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Agreed, Pinky's reaction was wrong. Sweety's reaction was a bit eccentric, but that's how her character is.