ASR's confession...the ASRs way... Aug 13, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends..awesome epi... chill ok...i know dont bash khushi she is also right in her demand to marry the right way... But hes ASR...sigh...Amazing Sarun...πŸ‘Arnav looked like Shahrukh..hmmm that y I love him so much... lol...😳Hats off to the cvs...always amazing...n now am basking...sighh...πŸ˜†

Epis starts with mysterious Anjali sitting on the sofa...these days she not doing much...except going out n cell...hmm...wonder why? some chakar...A secret love affair...Receives a sms and quickly checks it n has a big smile on her face...as if it were from someone she loved...hmmm...smelling a snake wa... Mamiji...shes not happy Anjali left her yesterday n went on her own...comes and asks whos the msg from... Anjali hides her cell n says its a fwd msg...Liar liar... Mami is investigating...how come she was so late yesterday...again traffic excuse and saying I was busy talking to the priest...Mami ji call the priest n ask him if he met Anjali yesterday...investigation kara ka pari...n u shall find a snake...😑

Arnav is in his room n sees khushi pushing a suitcase...man was it heavy or what n how hard she was trying to move it forward...sigh poor her...it was blocked by a spade...Arnavs garden tool...Arnav what the and saw all this and went to help her...no I dont think he went to help her...he went to trouble her...he removed the spade and the suitcase moved forward breaking the glass table n making khushi fall too...Sigh... How could u do this Mr. Arnav... ur still as rude as ever...grrr... She falls gets hurt in the head n hes standing watching her...gives a hand to help..she refuses n gets up n leaves...

Downstairs...everyones so beautifully dressed and getting ready for puja...and Payal is helping dadi...grrr... And khushi is wearing a beautiful sari and Arnav is standing next to her and eyeing Khushi...She sees him n keeps her face straight...avoiding his gaze...lol...When all was done nani ji says now I want a baby in the house...Akash laughs n says...we are still kids dadi...Never grow up Akash...😑 Khushi is seriously worried now...Arnav comes from behind n says...dont u always say we should listen to our elders... Khushi just stares at him and gets busy '.She is avoiding him n hes calling her upstairs... Runs in the kitchen...he follows her there and says im asking u to come up with me... well...khushi isnt ready yet...so again she runs away with nanis help... Whole family is sitting in the lounge and Arnav comes n screams at her that im calling u why u not listening... Poor her...goes up and tells him...how can u scream at me like that...well hes in a desperate ASR mood...lol... Rem he can scream at her...others cant... ;)πŸ˜†

He opens the cupboard n hands her a gift..n says wear it...she protest.. is this how u give a gift...he says im like this... Oh ya we know what u r like... Studied in Howard but still from stone age lol... While khushi was changing her clothes...i dont know how long she took or Arnav had a genie to set his room all up in record time...looked beautiful...candles and roses n lights... Khushi is wearing a beautiful pink langah ' n was shy...asks for the dupatta...Arnav still troubling her puts it on her...shes looking beautiful...but shes still worried and not comfortable with it all...he hugs her...Sharukhs song is on...Love Shahrukh and my tv shahrukh is romancing his wife the ASR way... Picks her up and lays her on the bed...Khushi remembers nani jis converstation n asks him to stop and gets up and says we cant do this...its not right...They havent been properly married...they need to go round the fire for 7 times n complete the other rituals too...

But ASR... phew..blows a fuse or 2...he says u want to go around fire...so be it...today Arnavs on fire hahahahah... Takes her to the terrace breaks a stool or 2... n starts a fire n says its ready...But again she tells him...this is not the right way... U think he would listen??? Hes scared of loosing her...contract times up...dadi is here who doesnt like her...He wants to make her completely his so she cant leave him... He picks her up n and says... let go round the fire...7 times or 8...But khushi screaming...this isnt the right way...we need a priest n other rituals...we have been living together for 6 months but have not been properly married... but Arnav is adamant...going round the fire and suddenly khusi stops speaking n is staring at something...BHoottt...(Ghost) lol...OK its dadi... Arnav stops n see dadi too... Khushi tries to get off...Arnav doesnt let her go...Keeps on caring her..Infact holds her tight...and staring at dadi...im so glad he didnt let her go... Made me sooo happy...sigh... Dadi is string at Arnav n Arnav at his dadi...ohhh... now all hell will break loose...

Dadi had listened to everything khushi had said...WHY WHY WHY??? Why do these villains have to come when NOT wanted...why do they hear what they shouldnt...banging my head on the IFs wall... sigh...Dadi looked down n up to them n shaking her head in disapproval...left... Something good will happen...it always does...😳

Dadi...u have no shame..u stood there watching them...what the??? Whre is privacy in RH??? R the bathrooms safe???lol

Khushi tried again to get down n said...look now what you have done...as it is dadi doesnt like me n now she has seen us like this... So arnav said...so what?? Ur my wife n im on my homes terrace n not doing anything that will make dadi angry... Khushi n what if she has heard about the pharas...then??? So Arnav...sowhat is she has...only our feelings matter nothing else should matter... But khushi says all ritual n traditions matter n are for a reason...Both are fighting...love them like this... Arnav denying all...saying only our feelings should matter..what we want should matter...so khushi said...fine, rituals done mean anything... Traditions dont mean anything...then u tell me what does matter...n he holds her n says that I love u dammit...hai...me faints wa here... Khushi is shocked... he stares at her...finally realizing what he has said..pushes her like he always does n leaves... Khuhsi is dazzled...hearing it say it again...n gets happy... im also so happpy... sigh...Khushi what u waiting for...run after him...

Arnav if u would have said this in ur room when u handed her the gift...trust me thing would have been different right now... But u are ASR...n always mess things up n now IF will blame khushi for everything...sigh... N will get angry at her...now how will u save her from all this???

No Precap... My prediction...lol... Arnav will think khuhsi has rejected him...n moo phula kar bathai ga... He will be naraz (angry) with her...and khushi will trying to manofy (pacify) him n Dadi...sigh...dont ask... wish I can dump her somewhere...She will attack Khushi as per promo...n tarnish her character... Arnav might be angry at Khushi but will protect her and lets see what happens... Dadi might say..shes ur live in... khushi is not fit to be ur wife n he should let her go...And Arnav will say...never...ill go though hell and all the rituals to keep khushi in my life...Sigh...falling in love all over again...sigh...β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

I wont be able to reply to ur posts...plz accept my apologies...just few days n then ill be fine...thanks..

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I m sooo sorry sweetz...i cant get over that smile on Khushi's Face...
So glad there was not SBS or Promo for this.
When he said it, i felt the air being punch out of my gut...
I m tooo high in the sky to comment on ur post sweetz for enjoy this GIF of the moment that has left me speechless.

☺️
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
babe.. I'm off to work now.. promise will finish it and come and write your post.. 

and loved the title, btw!! 

See.. now dont be mad at me.. I'm going to work πŸ€—

<edited> what the.. the whole world is against me working today. the moment I logged off, the internet at home stopped working.. but well, 'coz of that I read one paper πŸ˜† so that means I can now write a comment.. yes, yes Fuzzy.. dont get mad.. I will go work as soon as I am done.. hopefully the internet won't disappear on me again!

Loved the episode.. not just because of the romance. but because the CVs didn't drag it.. 
Arnav and Khushi looked amazing today! Khushi looked like a doll .. and even the puja didn't drag.. everything finished fast.. 

Arnav's look when Nani commented about grandchildren followed by the dialogue.. I was so glad the fight with Dadi didn't ruin his mood.. it's all thanks to Khushi and her antics with the box.. lol.. she's adorable.. how can he ever be ASR as long as he has such a bubbly, innocent and clumsy wife! πŸ˜†

But then Khushi kept trying to ignore him.. and that got on Arnav's nerves.. and let's see why.. 
Arnav slaps Shyam.. and then they share an awesome night where he is upset and she consoles him.. then they continue the mature caring relationship next day.. when bang Sayani Di disappears.. tries to kill herself.. Arnav blames Khushi.. and she tries to walk off.. tries to tell her nicely.. the ever-sacrificing madam doesn't accept it.. he brings up the contract.. now she hates him.. he tries to win her back.. tries to woo her with expensive gifts, then tries to threaten her, challenge her.. 'coz that's what works on her.. and then finally he gives her what she likes.. simple stuff.. and he wins her.. now she brings up our marriage is not complete.. he says fine we will do all rituals.. we will start with suhaag raat.. ok.. madam has a problem with that too.. but Arnav is excited.. he loves her.. and he wants to show her.. he makes all these preparations.. and then what does she do.. avoid him.. sits with the family.. what does he do.. simple. yell at her.. I would have said, man, go pick her up.. that will show her not to ignore you from now on!

then the way he gave her the dress.. asked her to wear it and I remembered my love saga about lingerie where he gifted her a red saree.. but woah, what she wore was so much better than what I had in mind.. Arnav has good taste.. πŸ‘ and Khushi was so cute and shy.. aww... and as you put it, Fuzzy, luccha Arnav.. very very naughty.. I knew he was hiding the dupatta.. 

and then the song started.. sigh! Ok I'm not going to give my reactions here, 'coz I already wrote it here -  62902934   

I mean I'm all for Khushi saying I don't think its right before the pheras.. I mean that's how she was brought up.. but then that got me thinking.. why did she not think of that until now. .she could have made a fuss when she was making a fuss about the wedding.. she never thought of the pheras until Nani brought it up! So maybe it hadn't been a big deal for her until then.. hmm.. well, as long as we get a remarriage, I'm happy! 

But if Khushi wants something, of course Arnav will give it to her.. you want pheras, you will get them.. and in his ASR style.. of course now he is angry.. you see in his mind.. they love each other.. so that's enough.. yes, I agree.. but Khushi's morals are different.. remember that is the whole essence of the story.. she won't consider them married until all the rituals are complete.. he drags her to the terrace.. I loved it.. it shows how desperate he is to prove that he wants this marriage to last.. how much he needs her to be with him.. he is willing to do anything it takes (in my post, I gave another reason to, but since you are fasting, I won't talk about it here πŸ˜†)

Dadi interrupted but he still didn't leave her.. he loves her, she is his wife.. why should he be embarrassed to hold his wife in his arms... the same Arnav who never even hesitated to blast her in front of his whole family.. the same Arnav who never hesitated to support her in front of his whole family.. the smae Arnav who demanded respect for her in front of his office and the same Arnav who slapped an employee coz he insulted her! yes.. the same Arnav who never hesitates to do anything that he believes in! the Arnav you and I love.. sigh! 

Dadi walked away.. 'coz there is no use saying anything here.. Arnav will blast her.. so she will create a scene in front of everyone.. let everyone know what these two kids have done.. no.. wait.. what Khushi has done. yes, blame the girl.. Indian society.. yes let's blame the bahu! πŸ˜‘

and the confession.. here's Khushi saying how important rituals are.. but Arnav says it doesn't matter.. why? because I love you dammit..

aww.. until now love stories always talked about those "three words".. but hence worth.. the words are four in number.. yes, "I love you dammit!" sigh!

you know what I missed something in my post.. the stupid ad came on again after Arnav said I love you dammit and I missed something very very important.. Khushi's smile.. thanks Avni darling for posting that.. omg.. now I have to go back and watch the episode.. but wait, not until I finish my work πŸ˜†

great episode.. and am I looking forward to tomorrow?
to see Khushi getting insulted.. πŸ˜‘
everyone looking at her as though she is immoral πŸ˜‘
NO
but to see Arnav support her ...  YES πŸ˜³

in all this.. nope, I havent forgotten.. Sayani Anjali Di.. Mamiji, you caught her red-handed and she lied to your face too.. now start the inbestigation soon.. pleej .. we beg you!

Thanks for the pm, Fuzzy .. and for the post!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ OMG!!! A beautiful episode...a beautiful post..you are amazing Fazi.

The whole episode moved so fast, I wasnt sure if it was indeed over 20 mins. It just flew by...becoz we were enjoying it so much. Loved the way ASR teased Khushi about listening to elders, the way he demanded she come up NOW. The way he gifted her the box and asked her to wear it..ufff!!!!!!!
Indescribable!!!!!!! The song, Khushi's clothes, ASR's expressions, he looked like SRK. Khushi's shyness...mindblowing!!!! Then Khushi realizing it wasnt right...well...it made us all say...Khushi's close your eyes, but Khushi being the good girl she is...can not do anything wrong. If they are to proceed, she wants the whole nice yards.
Again ASR shocked me, how he dragged her upstairs, broke the stools, started the fire then said how many pheras 7 or 8?
Dadi, why did you have to butt your nose...you should have left the love birds alone.
ASR's confession...THAT I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am dead!!!!!!!!!
Call 911 paleej!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was an awesome power packed episode for sure.

1. Arnav bitwa phinally remembered that he is a man and got a hot wifey who is still a virgin and would have remained such until Khushi reminded him that they have not done anything which normal husband and wife do... Namely the horizontal tango...

2. Now that he does remember pointwa 1, his "chotey" remembered his glory days when he had a much active social life and were taken out for a ride or two more often. Which explains the irritation, frustration, anger etc.

3. Unfortunately some son of a bit*h put freaking Radha Krishna idol instead of Kamasutra copy by the bedside to freak out the hot wifey in hot moment. The result? Suhag raat cancel until 7 day remarriage program. That will teach ASR to not leave the freaking bedroom door open all the time.

4. Not so little Chotey demanded to get her what she wants to get the ride started asap. So go to the terrace, break cheapo stool and take the pheras. But oopsy daisy, wifey ain't happy and Dadi gets the scoop. So ASR on damage control shouts I love you, damnit (as in I was freaking saving that line after having the first orgasm, but since that seems remote dream now, gotta use it for damage control) and storms out to google more effective lines for first orgasm. Khushi on the other hand is very happy. Hopefully tomorrow she will return the favor and say, "I freaking bloody love you too ...Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
bsforsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is the second time arnav said I Love U. lovely.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😳 Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was really dead at the i luv u...i want nw kushi to confess her luv...entire epi was very fabulous...i luvd it to the core...tfs PM...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love ur post fazzy.πŸ‘.i just dont know how to express...i want to scream...it was awesome...arnav was damn good..hot and passionate today...loved him yaar...and the way he said i love u...faint😳

Arshi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant...
Keep it up...