boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Yes, the post has no title.. 'coz I'm speechless! πŸ˜†

So much for my claims about staying away from IF today..

You guys knew I would post today, didn't you..

Fuzzy babe, don't get angry at me πŸ€—.. I swear I'm going to work after I post this and won't come back until I'm done with my work!! πŸ˜† 

Lol.. Khushi's antics with that box.. haha.. πŸ˜† but this time Arnav didn't catch her when she fell.. I thought she would say something.. ouch that fall must have hurt. but I loved seeing him upside down.. he still looks hot! πŸ˜³

Khushi looked so pretty in that violet saree.. Arnav couldn't take his eyes off her.. that was so cute!!  Wish she had worn the saree he gifted her though.. wonder when we will get to see that! πŸ˜

Lol. .today Nani showed Dadi the hand.. πŸ€£ if you don't remember, it was when Arnav and Khushi went to swing Lord Krishna.. 

When I saw the couples swinging Lord Krishna, I knew that potha pothi dialogue might come.. haha.. and Nani said it.. πŸ˜³

and Arnav.. brilliant.. this is why I love you .. the way he said, Khushi, arent you the one who says we should listen to our elders.. I was giggling like an idiot then.. πŸ˜† 

Well I was also glad at least Dadi didn't ruin his mood.. I think he was upset initially then seeing Khushi handle the box cheered him up.. awww.. πŸ˜³

OMG when they showed the coming up next sequence' I started screaming! my hand started shaking.. I couldn't hold my cereal bowl.. I had to put my hands  on my cheeks and started screaming and said OMG OMG OMG .. continuously for the rest of the one minute of the break.. πŸ˜²

of course I knew nothing will happen.. but still.. 

today Avni was online on Skype.. and lol.. Avni, did you see what I messaged you..  girl.. runnn.. come fasttt.. πŸ˜† 

I thought Arnav would carry Khushi away.. when she refused to come with him.. but finally he just commanded her in front of the whole family..  what did you expect Khushi?  that you can avoid him all night and then go sleep with Nani?? 

this stupid girl.. why does she keep running away.. Khushi, hon, if it were me.. I would have been looking at the clock.. when will this puja get over so that I can run up to the bedroom and make out with my hot husband! β˜ΊοΈ

btw did Khushi just say is this the way to give a gift to your wife.. ?? 😲 your wife?? seriously girl?? after all the drama about I don't accept you as my husband? this girl never ceases to amaze me πŸ˜†

finally mystery of the suitcase revealed!.. πŸ˜›

the way she was walking.. lol.. she's so cute.. and man, was she looking so so so pretty.. and yes, of course the dress was red! Arnav has good taste, btw! I was admiring her dress.. the stupid ad came up in the live stream screen.. πŸ˜‘

omg.. the bed!!!! I saw Arnav's hand behind his back.. I was like you naughty, are you hiding the dupatta??? πŸ˜† 

when the song started I was like, oh boy, im so going to write spoiler foilers now on! this was so much better than I could have imagined! and yes, thank god I wasn't tempted to look at the spoiler pics!! yes.. yes.. yes.. !!! πŸ˜ƒ

I was blushing and squealing like an idiot!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ

When he touched her cheek.. I was like please kiss her today.. Arnav please.. im begging you.. im begging you! I was like literally holding my hands together and begging him.. and he hugged her! and I was like 😑.. ok fine.. then hug her!  πŸ˜‘ but still this is the first time he started a hug right? well other than the time he thought she had died..   awww.. my baby.. that was so romantic..  πŸ˜³

when he laid her on the bed and then came closer.. and the camera faded out.. I was like.. yes! So that's it.. that's the kiss... but then they faded back in.. and I was like. .what the.. 😑 so they didn't kiss.. then why did they fade out.. dammit!

when she turned away.. I was like.. u have got to be kidding me..   πŸ˜‘

and then the kishan radha.. were did she keep those idols.. I have never seen them in her room before!! CVs.. 

when Arnav asked what's your problem.. I remembered my OS from yesterday and I started laughing saying.. oh Arnav don't you know'.."she prefers women" .. lol πŸ˜† πŸ€£

I thought he might actually drag her to a temple like last time.. but no man, is he desperate! the guy has been controlling for a year!!!.. I understand your pain, Arnav! see, Khushi.. now this is what what happens if you keep tempting him and then don't let him do anything about it!! all the sexual frustration comes out.. πŸ˜†

when he broke the stool, I was like.. wow the guy is so strong ☺️..  but nope, still no reaction from Khushi .. what the'  

and then the coming up next sequence .. I was like.. oh shit! Dadi! 

I loved how he didn't let her get down even after Dadi was standing there...  and kept holding on to her.. loved it! loved it! He doesn't see anything wrong in expressing his love openly.. the same way he never had any problem expressing his hate openly earlier!

I was so surprised when Dadi walked away.. of course she wanted to create a scene in front of the whole family.. why would she just accuse Khushi in front of Arnav.. she knew she won't win.. why would she give up such a good opportunity to defame Khushi in front of the whole family!!! πŸ˜‘

and then I kept going oh god girl.. when she kept telling him about rituals..  I was like oh god.. girl! shaking my head in disapproval literally .. and suddenly he said it πŸ˜²

and I sat there with my mouth and eyes wide open for a second.. πŸ˜²

and I screamed at the top of my voice.. πŸ˜† 

OMG!   Thank you Dadi!!!

and then I actually burst into tears.. just like I write in my OS.. I literally burst into tears.. πŸ˜­ tears of happiness.. tears of I don't know what emotion.. I just kept crying and crying and crying.. 

<edited>

omg.. after the confession.. the stupid ad came on. so I missed something very important.. the smile on Khushi's face as he realized what he said.. awww.. I am always happy when Khushi is happy.. so happy for her.. but now what  girl, you blew it.. what will you do? 

<edited>

and no precap! well.. of course that was bound to happen πŸ˜›

ok my hands are still shivering.. damn you Arnav, damn you, Khushi.. damn you, CVs.. damn you the whole show.. why do I love you so much.. that I'm going crazy right now! and I had to write this post else I knew I will not be able to concentrate on my work today.. 

phew.. like NK said.. breathe in.. breathe out.. relax! 

telling myself,  girl, Arnav is not your husband.. and no he did not tell you I love you.. dammit.. stop behaving like a fool.. get back to work! πŸ˜‘

ok.. cooled down.. πŸ˜† now I'm off to work.. guys, do leave your comments.. if you are all still alive after today's episode! I will definitely get back to them later, I promise.. but if I don't go now, my Fuzzy babe will kill me πŸ˜†

For some more thoughts (and yes no more reactions, I promise πŸ˜†), please check out my comment on Fuzzy's post - 62869301

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒ
Same here dude!
But with me, less blushing
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was the best epi
loved it
especially 'that i love you dammit'
vishali990 thumbnail
same here...after seeing dis epi...started 2 dance yaar...
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It was awesome! I love ur post... πŸ˜Š
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😊

This should be enough to let u the state of my mind today.
So pleeej...let me bask in teh glory of Arnav's admission that has sucked the breath out of my gut.
Not in the state to comment.
My apologies. But in my defence i was not prepared for this.
😳
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
aminta13 thumbnail
Lolz even I thought he would take her directly to the temple
And then you wanted 7 peras so here you go lets do it 
i was like man you are so... desperate for her to accept that she is married to you 

AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome episode was today's
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yayyy

I made a thread too... i'm sooo glad the phere didn't take place... i mean the is a whole lot of reasoning to it..

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What can I say, I think this episode was true to Arnav's character...I mean the way he gets angry with her when he wants her to come up, the way he gives her the gift, he is not used to being tender and the closest he gets to those feelings are with her (forget Anjali) is when he looks at her, or stops when she says no, I can imagine his frustration...but his characterisation is perfect, breaking the stool, not knowing how many pheras(loves how he has to ask her) taking her around the fire in his arms, not putting her down when the dadi comes in, and finally the way he admits his love! 

I dont think I would change it for anything, now am sure its going to be up to her to make up, post dadi creating a big up roar, and then he still takes her side, and then she will make up to him...loving it!