She hugged him back.n when she said NO..he stopped

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
ASR and Khushi... worlds apart???

Hi friends... ya i know todays epi has all us behosh...(faint wa)... I know now some will bash Arnav n some Khushi... My question is why???

DOnt forget this point...She hugged him back...n when she said NO...he didnt force her...😳 

ASR wont change...u want him to change??? Arnav has already said I love u when he was in captivity...but this time ASR said it...his style...I love u... Dammit...

Now lets talk about ASRs way... He is insecure...he has already lost a lot...He is a proud human...he is stubborn... He needs khuhsi in his life now more than anything...But again he can see his past coming n shadowing his future...or darkening it... Dadi is here...rubbing the past at him all the time... N she doesnt like khushi...why??? We dont know... IM sure Arnav knows... maybe thats why hes in a hurry to make khuhsi his forever...so no one can separate them...when nani ji said i want kids...Akash chickened out...like always... Arnav...it gave him more hope...for his future with khushi... 

He has so much on his mind...khushis the only thing thats keeping him sane at the moment... And he knows dadi will cause  trouble...like before... Plus he made khuhsi dazed by his wedding night story...so she remains busy in this and doesnt worry about dadi n doesnt cry...hes so sweet...why call him names...Maybe he started as a joke...n then he got serious...hes human too...

Why we want to see him changed??? If u want ppl to change then they r not them any more...they become someone else...Whats right and what he wants he goes for it...He has made up his mind their marriage is valid...He did tell khuhsi...ur my legally wedded wife... 

Khushi...now we cant even change her... she cant go against her beliefs and accept her marriage...She wants everything... From engagement to wedding night...she never said no to it... Remember she has a bad past too...she needs securities and some place or person to belong too...And if she had gone ahead with Arnavs plan she would have hated herself more in the morning...

Yes they are worlds apart...opposites attract...thats why the chemistry is sizzling...burns my tv plus my laptop...lol...do i need to add more...😆

They both are different personalities and they both know each other very well...yes they conflict thats good keep the relationship healthy...n they both will never get bored of each other...😳

I hope u dont mind my making this post...lets remember they r individuals and cant change...can we change our beliefs n ways n principles????

I want to add this part of the post...it bought tears to my eyes...

[QUOTE=vandana.sagar]
Yes, from when she was a child this wedding has been a dream, until now, she never brought up the pheras as she was not sure of the future of this relationship but now they are both sure, hence the next step is natural and therefore K has all these phera issues, 

No offence intended to anyone...enjoy...😳

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉 Amazing analysis...you have a great mind to think it all. I guess you eat, sleep and dream Arshi too.Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy...u know i love the way they are...arnav has changed already and he is soo much in love with khushi that he cant even think of losing her...he is making everything possible for her...and he has already regretted for what he done to khushi and now want to cherish her forever...love her and give her everything she asked for...even khushi is has changed a bit and i know rituals are imp for her and if she would have asked him lovingly i am sure he wont say no to her...even contract is ending so they have to get remarried so he will do if khushi ask him...its time for khushi to show her love to him...confess as arnav has did twice...they can never be separated...😳

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true...👏... n the one in red... 😍

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

nice post fazzy...u know i love the way they are...arnav has changed already and he is soo much in love with khushi that he cant even think of losing her...he is making everything possible for her...and he has already regretted for what he done to khushi and now want to cherish her forever...love her and give her everything she asked for...even khushi is has changed a bit and i know rituals are imp for her and if she would have asked him lovingly i am sure he wont say no to her...even contract is ending so they have to get remarried so he will do if khushi ask him...its time for khushi to show her love to him...confess as arnav has did twice...they can never be separated...😳

vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well said fuzzy. They are humans and to err and be flawed r human nature so no bashing plz.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fazila, I like your post but I don't know what to say.  I know that if Khushi gets married then the Contract goes under the carpet and nobody will know what really transpired.  Some say that it is not required for Arnav to talk about the contract because both of them love each other and want to be with each other.  Some others like myself want Khushi to have her self-respect and for others to begin to respect her by Arnav telling everyone the truth.

While today for the first time after so many months I felt that by Khushi refusing to go ahead, her character has been restored - her beliefs more than anything.  Arnav's character has not swayed much but today it made me remember La and him.
Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice, well balanced post. I agree, I like both of their characters and I won't change them as they are today. He has changed a lot but the CVs have not messed with his core characteristics and that's what makes the show worth watching.
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree!!
They are ASR & KKG and their personality is what attracted me to the show and i dont want them to change.
True Arnav already had said ILU but today THE GREAT ASR said ILU and what a way to say it dammit ;-)

Now i think it's high time KKG says ILU to Arnav/ASR that the Suhaag Raat would be worth watching ;-)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haila you are so right they both are so different from each other and have different priorities in life but together they can be perfect
cant say more than this i dont want either of them to change now that you mention it but i hope they will be with each other forever that all we want
cheers for pm
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O mio dio! I do NOT want ASR to change. If he does, I'll fall out of love with him! But I do want him to show his gentle side. I do want him to apologize to Kushi for he has wronged her. I don't see any remorse in him, for all the horrible things he has done to her. As well, he knows what her dream wedding is. And only he can give it to her, so why not? If he loves her so much, surely he will want to see her happy?
I don't want Kushi to change either, and she already has. She has left all her beliefs and morals for him, one by one. How much more can she give him? There is nothing left. If she doesn't get married the right way (for her) she won't be able to give him anything, for she will no longer be the Kushi he loves.
Because she has done everything he wanted thus far, I think he should give her this one thing she so desperately needs (he was ready to do it for La, the one he did not love, so why not Kushi, the one he loves?) 
But hell no, I don't want him to change. And just by giving her her dream wedding, does not mean he is.
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago