Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She has lived her life like a puppet and too many wrong decisions. Nevertheless, she will always be THE Kapoor girl who broke a lot of barriers and myths. Terrific actress - always.

Thanks for posting. 
i thought she is talking abt currently tht she is the mazdoor of the family lol
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Today acting is a hobby for me. It is a pleasure to do something that I love to do. Today if I sign a film, it will be a role that challenges me, and not because of box office considerations. Today, if I want to do a film, it is for me. This is what I call the freedom to act.

sure her role in Dangerous Ishk was challenging to her... it was challenging for the viewers to understand her acting as well.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is the strong woman..TFS
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

hmm she does not apologise to prem! Prem apologises to her!!

He does...but the fact that she rushes up to him and starts crying straight away...and doesn't want him crying either. All he had to do was cry...and she forgave him. 

Yes she was strong...but I think that end bit really ruined things for me. I am fond of that movie but disliked the ending. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bewafa

He does...but the fact that she rushes up to him and starts crying straight away...and doesn't want him crying either. All he had to do was cry...and she forgave him. 

Yes she was strong...but I think that end bit really ruined things for me. I am fond of that movie but disliked the ending. 

but she does not apologise, she accepts the apology, however yes she could have been stronger
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .tanya91.

come on all, why taking a "David Dhawan" potboiler comedy movie that seriously...? whatever was the climax, but as a person Karishma is a very strong headed individual and that's what it matters for the fans, not a particular movie's climax. 

the movie would have bombed if it had a different ending considering it was 1999. So yeah for its time it did depict a strong woman, and you make sense her indivisual personality is strong and she has the charm to praise others and i love women who can praise another women, a very strong sign of their personality!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

Nice interview . T4S

welcome😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I often read out her interviews and i get her interviews are about a Kapoor girl can work in movies, furthermore she keeps mentioning her age. Jab mein itne ki thi my mother did this, jab mein utne ki thi my father done that. Could not she tell a different thing about herself that we never heard.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

I often read out her interviews and i get her interviews are about a Kapoor girl can work in movies, furthermore she keeps mentioning her age. Jab mein itne ki thi my mother did this, jab mein utne ki thi my father done that. Could not she tell a different thing about herself that we never heard.

haha she is quite nostalgic person!!