Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Here's my thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; a little more for Mohan (kya kare iss dil ka :P) when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood & esp when Princy was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 

But Addu ke liye bhi bohot sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai.

Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate to him & I'm liking it cause in this way, he shall be mature.

Well, I really wonder if Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Precap was good! Can't wait for Monday :D

-- 

Manesha, main kuch soch rahi thi.. Bataayu? :P

Bidzie , Lagta hai hum dono same to same soch rahe hain . Mr.Bhatnagar must be Mohan's step father . I think Indu was not ready for MM wedding seeing relation of Monu & her husband . 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manesha76

Bidzie , Lagta hai hum dono same to same soch rahe hain . Mr.Bhatnagar must be Mohan's step father . I think Indu was not ready for MM wedding seeing relation of Monu & her husband . 

Now you brought in another angle .. quite interesting! Perhaps Indu didn't wish to see her son's married life similar to hers! Pata nahi yaar but frankly it's getting interesting day by day! The painful look Mohan had while getting deja vu of his childhood by Addu's behaviour really ripped my heart apart :( 

Main yeh soch rahi thi ki .. umm.. well, I really want an episode analysis thread like all forums have, toh kya hum iss thread ka title change nahi kar sakte? something hatke? i'm just asking you cuz since u r the maker, its upto u.. we can keep the title like.. 'episode ki gupshup' or something like that!
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Now you brought in another angle .. quite interesting! Perhaps Indu didn't wish to see her son's married life similar to hers! Pata nahi yaar but frankly it's getting interesting day by day! The painful look Mohan had while getting deja vu of his childhood by Addu's behaviour really ripped my heart apart :( 

Main yeh soch rahi thi ki .. umm.. well, I really want an episode analysis thread like all forums have, toh kya hum iss thread ka title change nahi kar sakte? something hatke? i'm just asking you cuz since u r the maker, its upto u.. we can keep the title like.. 'episode ki gupshup' or something like that!

Bidzie , we can make another Thread for that . Iss bahane Forum ki activity badh jayegi . 
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey manesha...i am really upset with u...y did u put up that question...of course as mohan's wife megha will be very happy...i dont doubt that...i am really upset with this question...i trust mohan to solve all problems...
76manesha thumbnail

Gorofying session ๐Ÿ˜†

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

hey manesha...i am really upset with u...y did u put up that question...of course as mohan's wife megha will be very happy...i dont doubt that...i am really upset with this question...i trust mohan to solve all problems...

Thats not Manesha's question. Its written in color's website. I hate the the word usage Former Mrs.Vyas. Kya tha woh? It feels disrespectful๐Ÿ˜•. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

Ads which Question  ?  ๐Ÿ˜•
adoremevirgo thumbnail
i dont know if i shall do much justice in analysing today...because many legal and quite sensitive issues were dealt with today...and i am too inexperienced to understand the intricacies of such issues that mohan is facing...

but i am working on my analysis...will take some time...if i am satisfied only then i will post...otherwise not...
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Thats not Manesha's question. Its written in color's website. 

Yah , That question was on colors website ๐Ÿ˜• 
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Ads which Question  ?  ๐Ÿ˜•

this one...

Will former Mrs. Vyas find happiness as Mrs. Bhatnagar?