Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

Bidzie mein toh yeh wala episode full weekend dekhne wali hoon 😍 . I want edit MM scenes in Video 😳

I shall edit the MM part in a separate video, so that I can watch it on repeat 😳

Off for lunch!
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I shall edit the MM part in a separate video, so that I can watch it on repeat 😳

Off for lunch!

Byee Bidzie ,Me going to sleep now Sleeping Smiley
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
starting with the first scene of course...KA has got this amazing chem...
loved how mohan's eyes opned in the morning and the first thing he saw droplets of water on megha's exposed back...the camera angle was just perfect...
i liked the flow of the scene...from casual "aap tum" to a romantic moment to a playful antic like playing with the pillow...the bed scene was too gud...and kunal's expressions 😍
😍 guys i was literally lacking for oxygen...aw...mohan was about to kiss 😳😳 this addu 😡😡

the second scene...here guys i am a bit confused...wat was that place...is it addu's school...if so then it is perfectly alrite that the princy by mistake called megha mrs. vyas...but if it is school then how come princy is gving name change form...i mean correct me if i am wrong...do schools distribute these kind of forms...i hv no idea though...

today i was watching kunal's expressions thru and thru...wen princy said the term sautela...there was a pain in his expression...no doubt he is slowly coming to the conclusion that his immense love for megha can never be enuf for addu...
but wat bothered me was the miscommunication...i mean its okie that mohan thinks that megha knows everything...so he casually said that he cannot get his marriage certificate with megha unless his wedding with riddhima is legally made void...very conveniently megha left his side before he uttered riddhima's name...here kunal was awesome in portraying the discomfort in uttering the term "doosri shaadi"...even the sound of it pains him and how he must be cursing himself for that one folly of his...

and megha thinking it is her second marriage that mohan is talking about...quite silly actually...megha was a widow before marrying mohan...and a widow is legally allowed to get married...there are no need of legal formalities for that...only a dead certificate of amar is needed which vyas family obviously has...so in wat way megha thot that her prev marriage wud create prob i dont get that...maybe because megha can never in her wildest dreams can imagine that she is mohan's second wife...

this entire sequence seemed quite crude...wen mohan was saying that unless he is divorced from riddhima he cannot get his MC with megha...it was quite crude in the sense it just highlighted that MM is bonded in a illegal relation...and their staying tog and the prev romantic scene in the morning hit me hard...now i can more clearly imagine the mess they hv created...

today at least we got a glimpse of mohan's childhood...i dont think mohan is a stepson...because then mohan wud hv his real surname as his middle name (like aditya vyas bhatnagar)...also many times in the past wen he talked about mr. bhatnagar (tea stall scene after pratiek matter)...it didnt seem he was talking about his stepfather...also the way indu speaks about widows...i also dont think that indu was ever a widow...

wen addu threw away the plate and shouted "i hate u"...mohan could find similarity with his relation with his dad...i guess for mohan it is more traumatic than addu because he may hv got the feeling his relation with addu will never improve...because his own relation with dad has been severed...
i am getting the feeling this will lead to the entry of mohan's dad...i guess mohan will attempt to amend his relation with his dad only to set an example for addu...

history repeats itself...personally i believe we all owe our parents much beyond that we can fathom...they r the reason we r here on this earth...so no matter how they r as parents...good or bad doesnt negate the fact that we r born because of them...by leaving his dad mohan has started that karma from which he cant escape...he is bound to get the same treatment from his son...

and i loved the bit where mohan got angry wen addu was rude with megha...and his tone of speaking wen he told addu to pick up the plate...
it was quite apparent if addu wud hv been his own son...then he wud hv slapped him like his own dad did...but he controlled his temper knowing very well that will only lead to further deterioration of their relation...

this mohan-addu matter can be quite a complicated matter and this track itself can be very interesting...now i dont know whether they r going to deal with the realistic complication of this relation or whether they will unite mohan and addu on janmashtami festival...personally i wud like to see a gradual development of mohan-addu bond than a one-day event like janmashtami...

letz see...its wkend again 😔

i forgot to add that the boy playing addu is a real gud actor...i loved his expression wen mohan told him to pick up the plate...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hv a nice wkend...seems noone's here...
Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me back on track... go go go Govinda...
76manesha thumbnail

When one loves somebody everything is clear — where to go, what to do — it all takes care of itself and one doesn't have to ask anybody about anything.
-Deb- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

When one loves somebody everything is clear ' where to go, what to do ' it all takes care of itself and one doesn't have to ask anybody about anything.

Nice lines Maa... 😊

but can u plz tell for which purpose u have written this...lil confused
😕 😕😕
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deb-

Nice lines Maa... 😊

but can u plz tell for which purpose u have written this...lil confused
😕 😕😕

In context of our serials name Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha .
-Deb- thumbnail

In context of our serials name Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha .

Thanx Maa😊

@Blue: sounds really proud when we say our serial.. really its our own ..

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Chalo lets right some Romantic Scenes for Megha & Mohan 😳 😉