Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

These are my running Posts 😉

Happy Birthday Kul

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
                  Congratulations Graphic #9

INDIA 

Shushil Kumar wins Silver Medal in Mens's 66kg freestyle wrestling

Vijay Kumar wins Silver medal in 25m rapid fire Pistol 

Gagan Narang wins bronze medal in 10m air rifle 

Saina Nehwal wins Bronze Medal in Badminton 

Mary kom wins Bronze Medal in (flyweight) 51kg Boxing 

Yogeshwar Dutt wins Bronze Medal in  Mens's 60kg freestyle wrestling 

76manesha thumbnail
   Scene of the Day

more pics on page 5

76manesha thumbnail

Spoiler by Arshi 
 Good Morning!!! 
      Howz you all doing this weekend...
Ok... In the recent episode we saw ADDU not getting along well with his new father(Mohan)... 
But now you'll will see that Mohan will try all possible things to have ADDU towards his side... You will see many mohan and ADDU scenes where in he will try to convince him... And ya he will successful in that almost... 
     And the interesting part which you guys are eagerly waiting for the HONEYMOON... The crew has not yet left to Nepal yet, they will be reporting there tomorrow... They will leave Mumbai tomorrow in the morning... Two new characters will be seen in the show... And ya you will see many romantic scenes coming up filled with HUGS and KISSES... Naughty side of the leads will make the enjoyment double...
                           Will be keeping you'll updated till then enjoy :-)

More Pics 

Me waiting for MM romance during Dahi Handi  😳

76manesha thumbnail

Spoiler Pics 

76manesha thumbnail

Articles 

GO GO GO GOVINDA IN NA BOLE TUM...!

I had a great time as I was the only girl dancing with all these boys. Aise mauke roz roz nahi aate.

When you get married to the love of your life, your life is a never-ending festival and all you want to do is celebrate. Guess this is true for Mohan and Megha of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha, who are all set to show the world their love. And what better day to celebrate love than Janmashtami? The cast of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha got into the festive mood and celebrated Janmashtami with some commendable enthusiasm. And invited to this fete were their extended family, as in, the male leads of the other Colors shows. 

6 of COLORS male lead actors - Saurabh Raj Jain (Yuvi of Uttaran), Gaurav S Bajaj (Aman of Uttaran), Shashank Vyas (Jagya of Balika Vadhu), Shoaib Ibrahim (Prem of Sasural Simar Ka) and Manish Rai Singhani (Siddhanth of Sasural Simar Ka) , got into the groove and danced to their hearts' content for Janmashtamni. As a surprise package, the normally spiffily dressed male leads let their collective guards down and dressed in white shirts and bandanas before grooving to Go Go Govinda! from the film Oh My God.

Says Gaurav Bajaj, who plays Aman in Uttaran, "While rehearsing in our normal clothes, we got the steps right but not the mood. But as soon as we got into this avatar, the feel of the song came to us automatically."

So what do the hosts have to say about these Colors' men adding to the celebratory mood? Says Akanksha Singh, the new Mrs. Bhatnagar, "I had a great time as I was the only girl dancing with all these boys. Aise mauke roz roz nahi aate."

All the on-screen and off screen masti apart, these actors also will be seen taking advantage of the occasion and trading tips on how to be a better husband and keeping their wives happy!

After all this banter and camaraderie, was the time to break the dahi handi, which is the high point of Janmashtami celebrations. We won't tell you who was the brave one who ventured to break the dahi handi, but we're sure that it will be a sweet surprise for all of you.

This was just a sneak peak into what you can expect out of the Janmashtami episode on 10th August, but trust us, there is much more than this in the show! So don't forget to tune into the special Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha on 10th August. And we wish you a very Happy Janmashtami!

Festive fever at its peak on NBTNMKK

When there is a question of any celebrations, the Tellywood actors are not far behind. So it was but obvious that their partaking in the Janmashtami and Dahi handi festival was a must ritual. The Colors show "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" therefore roped in at least half a dozen actors from various shows, to be a part of their special episode.

Shoaib Ibrahim, Jay Bhanushali, Saurabh Raj Jain, Shanhank Vyas, Gaurav Bajaj and Manish Raisinghani are some of the actors who have agreed to be a part of this episode. It will be fun and frolic all the way, as the actors will go about attempting to break the Dahi handi. Their camaraderie will be a thing to watch out for. After the congratulatory formalities to Mohan and Megha, everybody is in celebratory mood.

The actors also shared their secret tips with Mohan about how to go about keeping their respective wives happy and proving to be an ideal husband. Let's see if the tips prove to be of any use to Mohan, who will be off to a honeymoon trip shortly, with Megha, also taking the kids along with them.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/08/10/festive-fever-at-its-peak-on-nbtnmkk/

76manesha thumbnail
                     Aditi's Land 😉

starting with the first scene of course...KA has got this amazing chem...
loved how mohan's eyes opned in the morning and the first thing he saw droplets of water on megha's exposed back...the camera angle was just perfect...
i liked the flow of the scene...from casual "aap tum" to a romantic moment to a playful antic like playing with the pillow...the bed scene was too gud...and kunal's expressions 😍
😍 guys i was literally lacking for oxygen...aw...mohan was about to kiss 😳😳 this addu 😡😡

the second scene...here guys i am a bit confused...wat was that place...is it addu's school...if so then it is perfectly alrite that the princy by mistake called megha mrs. vyas...but if it is school then how come princy is gving name change form...i mean correct me if i am wrong...do schools distribute these kind of forms...i hv no idea though...

today i was watching kunal's expressions thru and thru...wen princy said the term sautela...there was a pain in his expression...no doubt he is slowly coming to the conclusion that his immense love for megha can never be enuf for addu...
but wat bothered me was the miscommunication...i mean its okie that mohan thinks that megha knows everything...so he casually said that he cannot get his marriage certificate with megha unless his wedding with riddhima is legally made void...very conveniently megha left his side before he uttered riddhima's name...here kunal was awesome in portraying the discomfort in uttering the term "doosri shaadi"...even the sound of it pains him and how he must be cursing himself for that one folly of his...

and megha thinking it is her second marriage that mohan is talking about...quite silly actually...megha was a widow before marrying mohan...and a widow is legally allowed to get married...there are no need of legal formalities for that...only a dead certificate of amar is needed which vyas family obviously has...so in wat way megha thot that her prev marriage wud create prob i dont get that...maybe because megha can never in her wildest dreams can imagine that she is mohan's second wife...

this entire sequence seemed quite crude...wen mohan was saying that unless he is divorced from riddhima he cannot get his MC with megha...it was quite crude in the sense it just highlighted that MM is bonded in a illegal relation...and their staying tog and the prev romantic scene in the morning hit me hard...now i can more clearly imagine the mess they hv created...

today at least we got a glimpse of mohan's childhood...i dont think mohan is a stepson...because then mohan wud hv his real surname as his middle name (like aditya vyas bhatnagar)...also many times in the past wen he talked about mr. bhatnagar (tea stall scene after pratiek matter)...it didnt seem he was talking about his stepfather...also the way indu speaks about widows...i also dont think that indu was ever a widow...

wen addu threw away the plate and shouted "i hate u"...mohan could find similarity with his relation with his dad...i guess for mohan it is more traumatic than addu because he may hv got the feeling his relation with addu will never improve...because his own relation with dad has been severed...
i am getting the feeling this will lead to the entry of mohan's dad...i guess mohan will attempt to amend his relation with his dad only to set an example for addu...

history repeats itself...personally i believe we all owe our parents much beyond that we can fathom...they r the reason we r here on this earth...so no matter how they r as parents...good or bad doesnt negate the fact that we r born because of them...by leaving his dad mohan has started that karma from which he cant escape...he is bound to get the same treatment from his son...

and i loved the bit where mohan got angry wen addu was rude with megha...and his tone of speaking wen he told addu to pick up the plate...
it was quite apparent if addu wud hv been his own son...then he wud hv slapped him like his own dad did...but he controlled his temper knowing very well that will only lead to further deterioration of their relation...

this mohan-addu matter can be quite a complicated matter and this track itself can be very interesting...now i dont know whether they r going to deal with the realistic complication of this relation or whether they will unite mohan and addu on janmashtami festival...personally i wud like to see a gradual development of mohan-addu bond than a one-day event like janmashtami...

letz see...its wkend again 😔

i forgot to add that the boy playing addu is a real gud actor...i loved his expression wen mohan told him to pick up the plate... 

credit goes to Aditi 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Here's my thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; a little more for Mohan (kya kare iss dil ka :P) when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood & esp when Princy was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 

But Addu ke liye bhi bohot sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai.

Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate to him & I'm liking it cause in this way, he shall be mature.

Well, I really wonder if Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Precap was good! Can't wait for Monday :D

-- 

Manesha, main kuch soch rahi thi.. Bataayu? :P
76manesha thumbnail

Bidzie , Haan bata de ab 😛