Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

yes shahi...that is the whole reason for dragging...they wanted to show it on monday only...

i think this week's monday and friday's epis were dragged.. though actors did good job specially dd in monday epi... i loved remaining all epis..😊

This week was indeed a roller coaster ride for all ...Now, they will mellow down a bit next week with the entry of RK's lost mumy-papa  ...MB's journey to stardom would take a week or more i guess 

Nidz - I think we will get to see RK family also after 1 week. This week they will show Thamasha, RK creates with Madhu family about their marriage and the family's reactions I think.

And MB journey's stardom will take some more time. Maybe be 100th episode.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
I think this show doesn't have any bank episodes. They are maybe on a very tight schedule. So far every time a Maha episode or a Special epi lot of problems they have to face with something, and which might make them not catching up with more scenes for episodes.

They maybe still short for next week episodes, which make them to keep part of marriage for Monday too. Or maybe we might get boring episodes of Trishna shouting, Paddy crying and maybe Mukund scenes too next week.

But I hope we get to see DD's performance in independence day celebration as she mentioned.

I am sure DD will rock in case she performed 

She said she will be performing. And from Vahb tweet it is clear VD is performing. So hopefully DD too gets time to shoot for the performance. I think she will too, cos mostly DVD's scenes from now on will be together. So if VD is performing DD too might.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

yes shahi...that is the whole reason for dragging...they wanted to show it on monday only...

i think this week's monday and friday's epis were dragged.. though actors did good job specially dd in monday epi... i loved remaining all epis..😊

This week was indeed a roller coaster ride for all ...Now, they will mellow down a bit next week with the entry of RK's lost mumy-papa  ...MB's journey to stardom would take a week or more i guess 
[/QUOTE]

Nidz - I think we will get to see RK family also after 1 week. This week they will show Thamasha, RK creates with Madhu family about their marriage and the family's reactions I think.

And MB journey's stardom will take some more time. Maybe be 100th episode.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ...abhe to MB' ke maha family ka emotional atyachaar hoga MB pe ...u know Shahi ./...I was feeling bad for MB not just bcos of RK ...but See ...this girl was hated by her father before she was born ...she is loved by her sister and Roma on conditions ...hated by RK for some unknown reasons ...RK will tear her from her family first and then, he might leave her too once he goes for his redemption path ...I mean ...WTH man ...RK is playing with MB in any case ...Phew ...jab chaha shaade karle ...bura lga toh chod diya ...wow ...what the girl has in her heart, no one is interested to know in reality ??? 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She said she will be performing. And from Vahb tweet it is clear VD is performing. So hopefully DD too gets time to shoot for the performance. I think she will too, cos mostly DVD's scenes from now on will be together. So if VD is performing DD too might.

Lol...Do u mean to say dvd performance?i prefer solo performance😆
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasi10

I second ...ab yeh mat puchna kyun 😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail

I meant separate. I think they will perform separately. I just want DD to perform.

-brokensoul- thumbnail

Yeah ...abhe to MB' ke maha family ka emotional atyachaar hoga MB pe ...u know Shahi ./...I was feeling bad for MB not just bcos of RK ...but See ...this girl was hated by her father before she was born ...she is loved by her sister and Roma on conditions ...hated by RK for some unknown reasons ...RK will tear her from her family first and then, he might leave her too once he goes for his redemption path ...I mean ...WTH man ...RK is playing with MB in any case ...Phew ...jab chaha shaade karle ...bura lga toh chod diya ...wow ...what the girl has in her heart, no one is interested to know in reality ??? 
[/QUOTE]

Nidz- Just a thought. Are they showing her as Badh Kismat person. Like when she was in her mother's womb, Paddy has to leave her home and her life was in danger. When she was in Shamshu's life his life was in danger. Actually this is always what Trishna was saying??

RK's life too became like this when she came into her life. And maybe her family's life will be Ok once she goes out from their life.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LoL..tumhe kya lagta hai?

umm..for analysis?
Manonidz thumbnail

Nidz- Just a thought. Are they showing her as Badh Kismat person. Like when she was in her mother's womb, Paddy has to leave her home and her life was in danger. When she was in Shamshu's life his life was in danger. Actually this is always what Trishna was saying??

RK's life too became like this when she came into her life. And maybe her family's life will be Ok once she goes out from their life.

[/QUOTE]

No, I dont think so ...they are basically trying to portray her as a destiny child ...No matter what she dreams of or wishes for, she would have to live a life of not-her-choice ...she despises arch lights from the beginning but her entire life would revolve around fake things only though she is an angel from inside ...MB is a blessing in disguise for her so called loved ones and a threat for the meaner world ...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago