RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Laila & Devdas Ki Anokhi Prem Kahaani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love is like drinking a beer ..once you get too much of it ,you act like world is under your feet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RishBala :: Fate Entwines The Souls

Karma is inevitable where two souls are meant to be one. You cannot escape the destiny..Its choice not chance that determines their serendipity ..its the moment of decision that shapes the destiny..

The dastardly person a worm should have been crushed under the wheels of his Whitechapel cart..the desobligeant ..But no the destiny had to syncretize to throw two together...
She paves her way towards him aganist him in the name of Jupiter Fidius..for what to lose every single thing that so close to heart in the midst of Passion which in itself is a crucifixation..The erotism is such a fire that she is a martyrdom for it..

He comes there to deal her soul and she has sold her soul to the devil..Prince of darkness..her Nemesis..her Destroyer..he is barbarian wrecker of her dreams..that is now a nightmare...

She has been abandoned palised paralyzed by the need ..perplexed out of no where to turn...except for the devil's trapped door..Welcome to the Hell..His desire for her is his thirst of vengeance in his veins..
Desire can attain the darkest human terror and give an actual ideal of hell and its horror..the destruction caused..the darkness surrounded to engluf both of them in their abysmal stupendous journey of togetherness...

Madhu's unconditional Love for her loved ones could not hold for long..when she is Rishab Kundra's stance..its only him for her the world is a detachment alturism..She cares hoot for it so does he. The reality delivered she leaves his den only to be appalled by her actions..did she think of anyone else..did any one of her loved ones pass by her mind when she was beating crap out of him..she pulled back into reality to the next only person when she poured all her anger to be herself again..
Rishab's drunken stupor state leads him to her..gulping down a bottle of vodoka and his thoughts ciricling circumventing around her..his each and every careful calcualtive step picture the way he caress her in that screen...blurred ..daziness..lost in her so much..he has no world around him..

His heart gains the brute force..he is a Byzantine..comes in with what a glass of water..significantly to quench whose thirst..Oh Yes he has completely understood their complicated relationship..that is as simple as they are meant to be..he wants to desperately make her understand that they are the likes of turtledoves and carry to completion of their Fate lines...

He Just gives a glance of his pain...12 year old.A age where you need someone to love you someone to guide you..someone to be there for you. This is not the age where you lose the person you love ..He has endured that pain..he can see the same pain in her..12 year old where either everything goes right or everything goes wrong and he is the product of wrong..His part of his father's stance must have a had a huge impact on him . His mother now that is a question??

So true he is a devil for sure shot he is not agree to disagree..He just had a say i am human being darling a homosapein..i feel pain..i have not landed straight from the devils den..its the world that has made me this and this what you are going to get from me..i am in no state to love..that is a alien feeling for me..

Rishab Kundra's offer a deal from the devil for her soul and she has sold it..24 hrs is what she gets to decide to make or break entirely away from him..Her helpless-ness may lead her but its her heart she has choosen to follow..with her only support for the time is her trust in humanity her god..

A sinking ship and first one to run off was Mukund dixit. Rk was right when he mentioned him as worm..oh yes Madhu madam knows it..she never loved him..but yes her dream was simple but her destiny is larger than life.

Watch on people see how Madhu unflods each and every layer of the Devil Rishab Kundra..how she opens out all his dark scerets..when she gets her first knotty point..in the name of Rishab Kundra's father..

Being kithless and worn out filled with so much darkness ,Rk's only hope is Madhu..she has to be there for him..he needs her but others want her..His need is greater than anything else..He is desperately holding for that thought he wants to break all other relations of her..because her center of attraction must be him..

And here begins the Love Story of RishBala πŸ˜Š

Have fun guys...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† This Thread is forcibly made by me coz of my kameena gang( hatz,Nidz, shahi,meenu,Anji, Cutie and Ash)πŸ˜†

P.S:  Whole Rishbala Analysis credit goes to Hatzie (Lol...i know by now all understood that) and picture credit goes to respective makers..
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome analysis by Hatzzie ...πŸ‘   Chalo mere gang ko at least 150 pages aur mil gaye bjane ke liye ...yeah yeah .i mean show ke discussion ke liye ...Well what more to say about the TM, she is just ...ahhh  bhhh chhh dhhh   ache ladke hai ...aur kya bolun πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...bajne wale hai iske ab ...In short,Yeh TM bannna nahen aasan, bus itna samaj lijiye ...ek Band ka dariya hai ...aur dhol bjana hai πŸ˜†...All the best Sasi.. . Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tina ..this is what i chosen for you..πŸ₯³
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

😲😲😲

What the Annie...i did not expect this reaction from you πŸ˜†
_sasi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

😲😲😲

Lol..pls read the 'p.s' part..u will get it..
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ISADORA

What the Annie...i did not expect this reaction from you πŸ˜†

let me   find the dictionary firstπŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasi10

Lol..pls read the 'p.s' part..u will get it..

Do look at my comment ...Nids run off now ...
_sasi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Awesome analysis by Hatzzie ...πŸ‘   Chalo mere gang ko at least 150 pages aur mil gaye bjane ke liye ...yeah yeah .i mean show ke discussion ke liye ...Well what more to say about the TM, she is just ...ahhh  bhhh chhh dhhh   ache ladke hai ...aur kya bolun πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...bajne wale hai iske ab ...In short,Yeh TM bannna nahen aasan, bus itna samaj lijiye ...ek Band ka dariya hai ...aur doob ke jaana hai πŸ˜†...All the best Sasi.. .

yup...Only Show Discussions and no distractions please πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manonids

Awesome analysis by Hatzzie ...πŸ‘   Chalo mere gang ko at least 150 pages aur mil gaye bjane ke liye ...yeah yeah .i mean show ke discussion ke liye ...Well what more to say about the TM, she is just ...ahhh  bhhh chhh dhhh   ache ladke hai ...aur kya bolun πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...bajne wale hai iske ab ...In short,Yeh TM bannna nahen aasan, bus itna samaj lijiye ...ek Band ka dariya hai ...aur dhol bjana hai πŸ˜†...All the best Sasi.. .

🀣🀣
Manonidz thumbnail

Babiejaan tweeted 

Viv is doin an act 4 Independence Day on Colors..just chilling wid my baby on set..he's dancing soo cutely..he's doin the Punjabi act..??

What more to say on this now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†