IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@ Jachu ;

Donno whether he got his priorities right there...I was  πŸ˜†  so much  that I couldn't continue for a while...what a humorous but points filled post..Loved it .. U are fast  becoming my daily dose of therapy !!

@ Shazzy..

what a wonderful job , how sensitively have u drawn the portrait of a young man  who was dealt a cruel blow and the soothing balm in his wif

@ Bushwa

Even under exhaustion, U manage to hit the nail...Rat Job??e...

@ Shreya,

I just loved ur post esp ur wish on the bangles..Me too want to see what will Dadi do.

@ Divi ;loved ur take on the Shankh ...Beautifully written.. Thanks for the compliments..

@ Kops; A refreshing view  from the hobbits land.. everywhere ..Arhi shine..be it in Potter land or the Hobbit one..Thank You !!

@ Samwa ;
what a smashing take on IP..Completely agree with u that this show shud be long remembered for the layered story telling...Thankoo for the heart felt appreciation !!

@ Sandy ; Love ya very very much !!..I still remember the day u started out and I am astonished at how profound ur thoughts have become ..I am glad to know u !!

@ Sheila ; Everyday I think, You can not surprise me today n everyday I eat humble pie cos U are a girl who possess a lateral view...sees thing  from a different perspective and  keeps us  astonishing from the unforeseen angle..

@ Lucky...

I donno why, I felt that this was ur best and also loved it more cos it was from ASR's angle..

@ Vi ; OMG ...Side gapulle Auto...I never knew u had such  a tickling funny bone..OMG...I was stunned and awestruck by ur creativity

@Koel; Wow!!! u are one of the most sensitive writers of Redux, the way u bring out the nuances   is simply applause worthy ..I specially liked it when u brought Ma & Amma..

@ Shreya ; Welcome back ...I missed u so much and the  depth of it was brought home to me when I read the well meaning and thoughtful poem  !!

@ Ghausia ; Am reading u for the first time n i was bowled over by the clarity of ur thoughts , the way u structured ur posts...lovely reading... it was seamless writing..loved it..

@ Mona.
.. As Usual ,U rocked... and also come back from SKD soon, we need u here !!

@ Jhals ; The more I read, The more I want !!

@ Vidya ; Logical, analytical n well thought out..it was a pleasure to read

@ Sumana ; I can't express my happiness that teh butterfly is slowly flexing ehr wings... Carry on girl. We are here with u !!

@ Fari ; My dearest Meerabhai..each and every word shows ur love for the show and the characters..Love u for the refined way u write...

@ Naz ; ur prose are something to die for cos the contents will  be thought provoking and I will make do with the song for the day...and wait for ur prose..

@ Riti; what a brilliant, brilliant  writing ..how  beautifully have u written  the prologue...

@ Teju Vijay ; concise but clear

@ Lucky2; U came after a hibernation and yet  what a amazing write up...Loved it n will wait for the take on Mandhara..

@ Sharmi ; wonderful catch on blooper ,,,impeccable writing

@ Droopy_Asleep ; Welcome to the Family, loved how u used the Shyam as the snake .. That was a startling notion and  i was delighted by iy..

@ Joy; wonderful pointers.. Summa kalakitteenge

@ Areeba , Yayy !! My sweety is back...with  her intake ..like a summer showers to cool the fevered brows...

@NK...u packed a punch in there ...n loved the insight..all of us are waiting just for tht

@ Sul ; OMG...what  knock out punches

@ Anu, Thank You very much ..

@ Ranju ; A captivating post, A post which breathes honesty, love for the show in equal measures

Read  Tring Tring's Traingvaani ;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140225?pn=104
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Today we celebrated Krishna Jayanthi (Krishna's Birthday) and in IPK they were talking about Radharani and Krishna and their eternal love and I really felt like writing about their beautiful vivah that happened. I know past few posts I am writing about Krishna a lot. Radha and Krishna are never considered two they are always one. She lives in his heart and soul and they live as one soul. That is why we call him as Radhe Krishna. Their relation is full of passion and devotion

In Brahma Vaivarta Purana their vivah and union is described as

As passionate Radha, Her lotus face smiling, gazed at Him, Lord Krsna spoke to Her. Sri Krsna said: O Radha, You must remember what happened in Goloka (Goloka aka Vrindavan is the eternal abode of Krishna).  O beloved, now I will fulfil the promise I made to You. O Radha, O girl with the beautiful face, I love You more than anyone.  You are identical with Me.  We are not different. whiteness is always present in milk, as heat is always present in fire, and as fragrance is always present in earth, so I am always present in You.

You are half of My body.  You are the Supreme Goddess, the root of all nature.  In power, intelligence, knowledge, and glory, You are My equal.

Then with the presence of Brahma, sitting between Them both, Brahma ignited a sacred fire and, meditating on Lord Krsna, properly offered oblations. Then Lord Krsna rose from His couch, sat by the fire, and, as Brahma recited the mantras, properly offered oblations. Then Brahma, the father of the Vedas, bowed down before Sri Sri Radha-Krsna.  Then he had Radha circumambulate Lord Krsna seven times.

Then he had Radha circumambulate the sacred fire.  Then he bowed down before Lord Krsna.  Then he offered a sitting place to Sri Radha. Then he had Lord Krsna take Radha's hand and then he had Lord Krsna recite seven Vedic mantras. Then grandfather Brahma, the knower of the Vedas, placed Radha's hand on Lord Krsna's chest, and Lord Krsna's hand on Radha's back.  Then he had Radha recite the mantras. Then Brahma had Radha happily place a knee-length parijata garland around Lord Krsna's neck.

Then Brahma had Radha bow before Lord Krsna and then he had Lord Krsna place a beautiful garland around Radha's neck. Brahma had Lord Krsna sit down and then he had smiling Radha, Her thoughts fixed on Lord Krsna, sit at Lord Krsna's left.

O Narada, then Brahma had Radha and Krsna fold Their hands and recite five Vedic mantras.Then Brahma had Radha again bow down before Lord Krsna.  Then, as if he were the father and She were his daughter, Brahma gave Radha to Lord Krsna.  Then Brahma respectfully stood before Lord Krsna. Then the demigods, the hairs of their bodies erect with joy, sounded many dundubhis, anakas, murajuras, and other kinds of drums. The demigods showered parijata flowers, the gandharvas sand, and the apsaras danced. Smiling, Brahma said to Him, "Now please give me as daksina devotion for the lotus feet of You both." Hearing Brahma's words, Lord Krsna said to him, "You will have very firm devotion for My lotus feet."

"Now go to your own abode.  All will be auspicious for you.  Of this there is no doubt.  Son, by My command please perform the duties I have given to you."O sage, hearing the Supreme Personality of Godhead's words, Brahma bowed down before Sri Radha and Krsna and then happily went to his own abode. After Brahma's departure, smiling Goddess Radha gazed again and again with crooked eyes at Lord Krsna's face.  Then She shyly covered Her own face.

Wounded by Kamadeva's arrows, She bowed before Lord Krsna and affectionately approached His couch. Then She anointed Lord Krsna's forehead and chest with tilaka markings of sandal, aguru, musk, and kunkuma. Then She affectionately offered Lord Krsna a beautiful jewel cup of nectar and honey.  Lord Krsna, the master of the universes, drank it. Then Radha respectfully offered Lord Krsna delicious betelnuts scented with camphor and spices.  Lord Krsna chewed them. As Lord Krsna watched, Smiling Radha drank the nectar Lord Krsna offered Her and chewed the betelnuts He offered Her.

Lord Krsna happily offered Her the betelnuts He had chewed.  She chewed them with great respect.  She drank the nectar of His lotus face. Lord Krsna begged for the betelnuts Radha had chewed.  Radha refused, smiled, and cheerfully said, "Please forgive Me." Then Lord Krsna anointed all of Radha's limbs with sandal, aguru, and kunkuma. Kamadeva eternally meditates on Lord Krsna's lotus feet.  Still, to please Sri Radha, Lord Krsna voluntarily placed Himself under Kamadeva's control. O sage, the servants of Lord Krsna's servants defeat Kamadeva at every moment.  Still, Lord Krsna, who is the supremely independent Personality of Godhead whose desires are always fulfilled, happily accepted defeat at Kamadeva's hands.

Then Lord Krsna took Radha's hand, placed Her on His chest, loosened Her garments, and kissed Her in four ways. In Their amorous battle Her tinkling ornaments, the red ointment on Her lips, and the pictures and designs drawn with perfumes on Her limbs were all broken. O sage, as They enjoyed amorous pastimes Her sindura tilaka and marks of red lac were all wiped away. Filled with pleasure, Radha did not know whether it was day or night. Pressing Her limbs against His, Lord Krsna, the most learned scholar of the Kama-sastra, enjoyed eight kinds of amorous pastimes with Radha. Pulling smiling, crooked-eyed Radha to Him, Lord Krsna scratched and bit all Her limbs.

As They enjoyed amorous pastimes there was a beautiful sound from the tinkling of Radha's bracelets, anklets, and tinkling ornaments. In a secluded place Lord Krsna, the most learned scholar of the Kama-sastra, untied Radha's braids and removed Her ornaments and garments.

Then Radha untied Krsna's hair and removed His ornaments and garments.  They were both expert in these pastimes.  Neither was unhappy at this. Then Lord Krsna forcibly took a jewel mirror from Radha's hand.  Radha responded by forcibly taking the flute from Krsna's hand.

Lord Krsna sweetly stole Radha's heart and mind, and Radha sweetly stole Lord Krsna's heart and mind. O great sage, when the amorous battle ended, smiling, crooked-eyed Radha lovingly returned the flute to Lord Krsna. Then Lord Krsna returned Her mirror, gave Her a splendid pastime-lotus, made Her braids again beautiful, and marked Her again with sindura tilaka.

Lord Krsna dressed Her and decorated Her with ornaments and with wonderful and colourful pictures and designs drawn in perfume.  Neither Visvakarma, nor even Radha's gopi friends know how to make such graceful and beautiful decorations.  How can they be described here? As Radha was about to dress and decorate Him, Lord Krsna suddenly abandoned His form of Her youthful lover and suddenly became an infant again. Seeing that the infallible Supreme Personality of Godhead had again become the crying, frightened, hungry infant that Nanda gave Her, Radha sighed.  Her heart was shaken.  Overcome with the grief of separation, She looked for Her lover here and there.

This was all Maya which was imagined by her. She earned for his love. She earned a life with him. She longed to be with him. Even though that was not possible Radharani always was with Krishna only because for her it was only unconditional love for him and that she continued to had with or without him. They were connected through one heart and they were eternal lovers. His relationship with Radha, His Divine consort, actually constitutes the private life of Krishna. In this relationship, Love reigns supreme as Krishna surrenders to Radha. Krishna is lovestruck while Radha has taken over control. He has surrendered to the Power of Love

Today Khushi told him all that Radharani imagined for Krishna. Khushi wanted to marry Arnav with all the procedures and at the end wanted to become one. In Arnav Khushi I can see both Madhura Bhava and Kanta Bhava.

In Madhura Bhava the lover and the beloved become one through the intensity of love. This is the Radha experience. Kanta Bhava is the love of the wife for her Husband this is the rukmini experience. Till now what Arnav and Khushi were in was Madhura Bhava like Radha and Krishna but soon they will get into the Kanta Bhava like Rukmini and Krishna and when both forms meet it's a unique union indeed but now they have a war ahead. They have to enter the agni pariksha and clear themselves before they have a complete union. Even after Kamsa's numerous efforts Krishna was born likewise the truth will come out open on his special day. So I am eager to see what happens next. Thanks Sathu

Scenes I loved:

I cannot list any particular scene as the entire episode for Arhilicious for me. Loved it. Kudos to entire IPKKND team. Barun and Sanaya as usual the two rock and today that genuine smile made the day.

I know it's such a long long post. Sorry if I wrote too much today but what to do my love for the eternal lovers is like that. Pls do let me know if my writing doesn't gives you head or tail.

Thank you all for those wonderful comments and likes for my postsπŸ€—

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person." --- Gerard Way  

The festivities of Janmasthami fill the air with gaiety, and  auspiciousness heralding new beginnings... The family gathers to enjoy its moments of light banter and togetherness which resound of laughter and merriment ... The echos of which had suddenly left  the halls of Shantivan as it was engulfed  in the blizzard of deceit,lies, treachery and unfaithfulness...

The rebirth of hope and moving beyond the shadows of the past is on everyone's mind...

Khushi wants to leave behind the painful memories of her dreams being shattered...she wants to to see the glass half full rather than half empty... the sham marriage needs to be grounded in solid rocks of rituals for  the promised beginning of a new life as husband and wife...The tears of pain, hurt and agony has been wiped out by her loving Laad Governor...He has given her back what he had destroyed...her Smile...

The Ardhangini of Arnav.. true to her inherent nature... gave Hope to her husband... The step towards a better future can be taken inspite of the black memories of the past if you let your love guide the way ...
The brother learnt from the husband and shared it with his sister...gave her the assurance and support like he had done innumerable times before but now it was about embracing the future  and not being a crutch to carry the present...  The memories of their parents need not be sad faces but of a smile as in their photograph...

As Arnav shared his painful past with Khushi... she showered him with love without any judgement,thought of abandonment or preconceived notion...The little boy who was caught in time where his mother had passed away... finally moved on to make way for the young prince Arnav who smiles and indulges in playfulness as "it is a Good Day".

Everyone is desirous to move ahead and not look back...hence destiny will give them a chance this Janmashtami to test their will and intent in rebirth of relationships and thoughts by opening the gateways of past which will come holding the hand of Dadi... to lay it forever to a peaceful rest ...

The birth of lord Krishna was in darkness on a stormy night...He had come in secrecy to this world for leading everyone to light...because evil had to be unaware of his intentions for it's eradication...
Last Janmastami.. Arnav was the shaitan..."kans mama" as Khushi had pointed out...in the past one year the healer in her had successfully brought to fore the "rajkumar".. now they resided in Arnav side by side...this Jamashtami will see a new birth  of kans mama to the protector  like lord Shri Krishna who will vanquish the troubles in the lives of his near and dear ones to bring  happiness in the end...

Greetings on Janmashtami to everyone!!!😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Koel; Wow!!! u are one of the most sensitive writers of Redux, the way u bring out the nuances   is simply applause worthy ..I specially liked it when u brought Ma & Amma.

Thank u TantsπŸ˜ƒ...You and Doods  deserve a standing ovation for giving us a platform to share our thoughts and ideas and make some wonderful friends...πŸ€— πŸ€— 
My heartfelt thanks  again for giving us Redux...😊
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola Girls πŸ€— πŸ€—..

An Awesome episode with Right mixer of Comedy and Romantic scenes ..loved it so much .The most funniest and sexiest episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Today  its was Janmastami  they maintained their trend.
last time it was kushi who  Became a story teller to lavanya , explained us the How the Lord krishna Born and Khans Vadh .

Now after one year they introduced us the Radha and krishna Love story whom all pray them for Love which has no  name,the purity of their souls that they love each other though they stay away from each other. Previously ASR played the Role of Khans mana πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†..this is year he is nat kaht Khanaya who played Rasleela with kushi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

No where Cv's left the nat khat khanaya  mode of ASR ..Right from the starting of the episode he is in the total mood to flirt kushi πŸ˜† ..

Kushi who was Confused with dadi approach to her  shares her fear with payal.For the First time after  these two girls married they never talked so pleasantly  as they Did today.Payal who impressed by ASR approach reminds kushi that she got a best Husband ever.
she can easily say this because her Husband never ever says such words for her not in this janam πŸ˜† ..

Kushi and Arnav building up their relationship as Husband and wife  slowly..their way of talking to each other has changed no shy or no hesitation  to express their feelings how they feel for each other..Kushi said she saw his naked body πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²,,and ASr expressions are so normal ..
loved their intimacy πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..,,Cute pic of ASR childhood baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i wonder it can be a real childhood pic of Barun πŸ€£ πŸ€£..

The next scene was Too much to handle i was laughing like hell..they both broke the bed πŸ€£πŸ€£..

i felt for a moment that they way interacted was like SBS barun and sanaya...loved it β­οΈ  β­οΈ

OMG Dadi-Mami-Nk  scene to hilarious🀣  πŸ€£

Mami praying for Bhooth or preth to help her ..Than Nk enter πŸ€£..than NK adressing Dadi that she  is daravani πŸ€£ πŸ€£..

Total  rocking funny episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Loved the Anjali and ASR  conversation again .both really  make us feel like sis bro relationship should be the way they are πŸ˜³
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG

We got exposed to chote today or chote was exposed to us??😲

Please note that the following picture has been deliberately censored in order to maintain the PG13 ratingπŸ˜†

And I found out Arnav's inspiration for his aviator glasses...

See the little yellow ducky on the side...yehi hai bas yehi hai jahan se Arnav ko aviators ka shouq charha...πŸ˜†

Sibling Love, Bromance & dadi-NK chance pe danceπŸ˜†

Coming to the episode..the first scene showed Arnav and Anjali bonding yet again where Arnav reminds Anjali her own words about not letting the past overshadow your present...to which she agrees and promises to do so...

Kiya baat hai Arnav jee...one tight re-assuring  hug from wifey and you let go of the pain of the past???  πŸ˜ƒ

But remember in order to forget and move on you need closure and your past has not got its closure yet...but worry not its rearing its head probably from tomorrow onwards...so you can get all the closure you want...

Today we had the much needed sisterly scenes of payal and khushi...ek nahin balke do...thank you CVs..

The first was the sisters sitting and discussing the BIG BAD DADI's bad behavior towards Khushi...where Khushi feels its her fault somewhere Payal re-assures her that dadi is extra strict with Khushi (FINALLY she takes her sisters side)...Khushi utters about dadi and her having a '36 ka aankra'...where payal nicely points out her missing Arnav's Ganith (maths)...meaning that between the rivalry of dadi and Khushi it would be Arnav who will be the one to strategically handle the game.

Phir uske dil se ek baat nikli...that khushi is lucky to have Arnav listening to which Khushi happily floats away...but bechari payal ko dekha hi nahin jo kehna chah rahi thi...I chose the wrong brother who has an affinity for Pink and Aman...

Haila yeh kiya??? Anjali di sab se sayani ne abhi tak apne raksha bandhan gifts nahin khole??? πŸ˜²

The second scene was when Khushi is all fidgety thinking about her SR and missing pheras and confusing the order in which they occur (umm Khushi weren't you the one teaching lavanya...jab apna waqt aaya to order reverse kerdiya...chalaki much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) which payal kindly corrects..and says she was very scared before her SR...khushi asked jeeji why?? (I asked too but i will tell you my reason later)Khushi's why implied that she in the last converstaion had heard payal ke dil ki awaaz...about Akash's affinity and meant to ask...ke darna to aman ko chiye tum kiyun dareen....but payal the tubelight did not understand and counter questioned and went away...πŸ˜†

Ok the reason i asked why was...SR?? what SR hogayi?? kab hui??...when were you scared coz on your wedding night you had no chance to get scared...sab ro rahe thay specially you coz khushi stole your thunder..Delhi main bali main you were bz smiling and dancing we did not see any scared expressions..and rest of the time either mami or bubbly was in your room ridiculing you or irritating you...remainder of the time akash was asking you to get prepared for a party...or you were worried about your conduct in the party...rest of the days you either applied Chameli ka tel or he ran off to Mumbai...so when when when please tell usπŸ˜†

Then comes the bedroom scene where Khushi hugs Arnav and apologizes for seeing him without clothes...did any one see Arnav's scandalized expression??? Woh to tension main aagaya...kiya khaak SR manaye ga πŸ˜†...however then khushi teases him with his baby picture in which he is all shame shame πŸ˜†..he runs after her to get hold of it and both end up falling on bed and end up breaking it...OK guys what changed...last time during Delhi main bali hotel both fell on the bed...and the bed didn't even make a choon sound...today the only difference in weight was the baby picture...how heavy was it...that when added to Arnav and Khushi's weight...it could not withstand the pressure...or is it that just like the quickly deteriorating condition of Arnav's room, khushi's clothes the bed is also 2 no. wala from a 2nd handshop??πŸ˜† OK OK a very cute moment...very much like Barun and Sanaya's candid shot having fun rather than Khushi and Arnav...no romance only friendship evident...😳

But to see  the serious side...Khushi unearths Arnavs childhood that is his past...and that led to breaking of the bed that is breaking the base...meaning no Suhaag raat...one more piece of past or stigma is coming out soon pouring water on Arnav's dreams of enjoying the night with his wife...

Next scene dadi pacing around the living room with Shyam's BD or probably the kiddu who did a back flip demanding more screen time climbs down from the stairs...dadi loves him!!..FB main bhi aayaπŸ˜†

Enters mami in her hilarious style..singing tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi (sandy this is for you in your style πŸ˜†)

Only to be stopped by dadi in her usual hand raising style...ab koi yeh batao...how did mami guess dadi's presence and stop in time with closed eyes...agar na kerti to...both dadi and mami would have toppled Arnav and khushi style πŸ˜† Rabba Veee

OK this was one hilarious scene...first we have Shyamu's BD doing dusting in the back ground...bechara is out of work since Abhaas is away so has to earn his living this way...then we have NK entering calling dadi drowni...πŸ˜† and then clarifying to dadi that I am not chotte I am NK...🀣...aaj to chote ke darshan bhi hue...NK would never want to be that🀣...no matter what I do I cannot beat the comic element of that scene...now the point  is NK said dadi ki goli and bhashan...to kiya past main  bhashan diya tha which led to mum running and pulling the trigger on herself πŸ˜†...I want to applaud swati ji..utakarsha and Karan for keeping a straight face while shooting such scenes...
πŸ‘

Next we have nani narrating radha Krishan story of eternal love...making khushi realize the missing elements in her marriage...mami witnessed the hard boards for bed and inquired and out loud blurted about the activities on bed that it broke...Arnav teases Khushi with a wink...they have a conversation in their bedroom where Khushi says that they are living like a pati patni but are only half pati patni as they have not done the rituals..roka, puja, haldi, mehendi, sangeet, phere, mundukahi and then Suhaag raat....Arnav teases her that they will start backwards...which scares & confuses khushi and she runs away...

why oh why do I feel that for the time being Arnav and Khushi will remain like radha and kishen for the time being...jin ke pyar ko kisi ke naam ki zaroorat nahin...jo pyar is duniya se ooper hai...implying no marriage in the coming episodes...also mami's dialog abt their activities in front of all implied the upcoming stigma...rough times coming up...Khushi will someday get a proper marriage with all the mentioned rasams but not yet...and SR main to kaafi time hai abhi😳

A sweet bromance scene between Arnav and Akash at the end of which Akash had an expression ...just a good day...mera woh day kab aaye ga??πŸ˜†

A few questions and notes:

- When and how Akash and Payal patch up..??😲..yeh kiya surprise per surprise..pehle SR higayi ab patch up bhi..hamain kiyun nahin pata chaltaπŸ˜†

- Dadi just found out that Arnav does not use malik as his surname..

- The big suitcase in the parcel...is it to pack off khushi to the maika??

- Who was anjali talking to?? Shyam???

- Why were there just three to four t-shirts hanging on Khushi's side of closet...where are her long draperies hidden??

- Arnav talks non-stop to Aman..sham se raat tak he was on call with him...and then in the morning also..lets say first thing in the morning...assuming that khushi was still sleeping it must be before 8:00,,...

- Can someone please tell me how much does Aman earn for all the hardwork he puts in...coz if he walks away..both the raizada brothers will be bhooning bhutte (roasting corns)...so AMan baby if they don't pay you a big package leave now...and join competition...by the way is he married?? if he is then his wife will be one unhappy woman

- And sadly every time Arnav and Khushi romance and laugh it is quiet short lived so people gear up for the emotional turmoil ahead!!😳

If you liked Arnav's laughter, his wink, Akash in white Kurta, NK with dadi...or just my post..don't forget to press Like😎

To read Jhalak's saga of romance please follow:😳

Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola people πŸ€—

A total laugh riot and gutterish episode for me and totally Arnavlicious in one way! How light - hearted it was with the past and the future lurking around I cannot say. I dont want to even go into describing what it did for me - for Arnav and Arnav and Khushi made it so adorable and so awwwablleee!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I will not do an whole analysis today for I feel it would spoil it for me if I start writing about it in description - and I am one selfish little girl when it comes to Arnav and Khushi πŸ˜›

Points to be noted

1) Dadi - REALITY CHECK

First,
Dadi has been upset about Arnav's relation with Khushi and him coming forward to protect her always. The words "Khushi meri Patni hai" is not leaving her mind and she cannot take it that her grandson is daring to stand up against her for his wife. Now I don't understand what is her problem with Khushi - but lets wait and watch for that.

Second, her main concern is Shyaam - the Damaad of the house. She wants to know where is he - and why he has not come to meet her yet. She wants to know the why and whats - and she catches on the woman who she thinks will most likely succumb under her and give in - Manorma Mami. But this truth is being guarded and it is going to be guarded till it comes from the master of the house - Arnav Singh Raizada.

Third, A reality check for Dadi - about how much hate is there is Arnav's mind for his Dad. The usage of "Raizada" as the surname and not "Malik" has triggered her and she has understood that there is too much of hatred in Arnav's heart for her side of the family.

2) Anjali's promise

Anjali and Arnav promise each other that they are not going to hold on to their past - childhood memories. They are going to move forward and live their life.

However, Anjali is going behind her own chotte's back and meeting the person he hates the most in his present - Shyam Manohar Jha. True - I cannot blame her much for it - for she has not still seen any proof that is going to make her believe Arnav and Khushi - yet she is going behind his back. Till today - I would like to believe that she was meeting her husband outside - but today the line has been crossed and she is meeting him in Raizada Mansion. Troubled times ahead when Dadi and Anjali bring Shyam back. And the division between Sister and Brother has to happen and is inevitable.

3) The contract Marriage

The contract marriage is NO longer important now.
Neither for Arnav and not for Khushi and if I watch the serial for a LOVE story then the whole truth of contract also does not need to come out now. What matters is ACCEPTANCE of Khushi and Arnav and it has happened.

What did Khushi say today?

"Humari Aadhi shaadi hui hai..."

Khushi has accepted her marriage and she only wants that one step "the pheras" to happen to complete their marriage. The contract can come out only by Arnav and Khushi - and when both of them have accepted their marriage with happiness and love and respect for each other - there is no point for the contract to come out now of all the time.

I do want the contract to come out one day - and no - not for Arnav and Khushi - but for Anjali. For Anjali to know that how badly Arnav and Khushi suffered when they tried to protect her in their own ways. That should be the realization that should come out of the contract.

The LOVE is there - the ACCEPTANCE is there - the UNDERSTANDING has begun and there is nothing more important. If I know Arnav well and if I understand my Arnav - then he is going to give Khushi what she wants - he is going to give her the marriage - the pheras that she feels are important for their relationship. He will give it - for its for a new beginning now.

Also I loved the Radha Krishna story and how even though they were not bonded in the relationship of marriage - yet they are always believed to be one. That is why nothing matters except acceptance. The saat phera's talk that happened I so loved it because from all the ladies present there - the three who have been married with all the rituals - the other two dont have what Arnav and Khushi have. Anjali and Shyam - a cheat of a marriage - Payal and Akash - kind of a delusional marriage but Arnav and Khushi - a true marriage - where they both however much they have gone with each other and because of each other - they have held on to each other and strongly.

Not to say - loved Payal for praising Arnav and making Khushi realize that she has got a gem of a husband. And loved Khushi for NOT giving up - realizing her feelings - confessing about her desire to Arnav and just being there for him. Undoubtedly LOVED Arnav and that goes without saying why - he is just adorable!!!! 😳

Barun Sobti, as usual U rock the episode! Loved you sooo much today!! Loved Arnav / Loved ASR and Loved Chotte. Sanaya Irani, Loved you too today! Great work! Loved Karan Godwani - could not stop laughing at his one liners. Loved the episode in a whole and very very excited about the upcoming episode! Thank you Creatives for the treat today! πŸ˜ƒ

Love and Light

Anna 😊

Pics Credit : Juleka aka Illyria 😊 Keep drooling and laughing your hearts out πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This is what dreams are made of...

Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright..
When I see you smiling I go oh, oh, oh

I would never want to miss this..
'Cause in my heart I know what this is..

This is what dreams are made of.. 

I've got somewhere I belong
I've got somebody to love

Happiness is no mystery..Its here and now, its YOU and ME!

Khushi dreamed of Arnav gifting her the string of pearls which bound their past, present and futures together..

Arnav, sat desolate in the kidnapper's den.. He had a dream of Khushi with him.. Running towards him and embracing him.. He envisioned her walking towards him even at the times when he was not looking at her.. Hoping to find her with him always!

Today when Khushi came and hugged him from behind, one of his dreams came true..
Isn't this what love is about?? Fulfilling each others dreams.. Knowing, sensing and giving what your loved one wants without being asked.. Always bringing a smile on their face.. Dividing their sorrows and multiplying their happiness!

The episode today...

What an absolutely delightful episode!! An episode which was a mix of everything..
Romance, comedy, drama and the famous story telling..

Last year if it was Khushi who told the tale of the birth of Lord Krishna and banishment of Kans mama, to an ignorant Lavanya on the auspicious occasion of Janmashtmi...

This year we have Akash and Nani enlightening NK about the eternal love story of Radhe-Krishna... A nani telling Khushi about the importance of 7 pheras and the 7 promises a man and woman make to each other before they start their life as     
MAN and WIFE!

Relations are mending all around.. A brother and sister, helping each other to forget the past.. Promising to let go of things which sadden them.. Looking towards a brighter future.. Promising to be always there for each other..

2 sisters Khushi and Payal.. The elder sister consoling her younger sister that she was not at fault.. she should be happy that she has a life partner like Arnav who stood by her side against his dadi.. and told her in front of everyone that she is his WIFE and she has every RIGHT and FREEDOM to do whatever pleases her.. for she is the LADY of the House.. 

Khushi, the wife, basking in the love of her husband.. Cherishing his love and actions.. His love and protection surrounding her like an armour.. Feeling safe for the first time in their relationship.. Realising that this marriage is for keeps.. 

Khushi, an imp, trying to tease her husband.. Coming up to him an apologising to him for seeing him without clothes, shocking him for a minute.. Only to show him his childhood picture in his birthday suit!! πŸ˜† Running around like a couple of ratty kids, jumping on the bed and breaking it in the process.. Of all the things they could have done to break the bed, they chose this!! 

Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 
2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!

Arnav, well who could have imagined he was such a tease.. πŸ˜³ He never lost.. And even in this moment of bliss, he did not forget to snatch his picture from her grasp.. When he saw that Khushi was embarrassed and blushing by the discussion of how the bed broke down, he did not leave the opportunity to get his kick out of it! He gave his lovely wife a WINK!!! Not only Khushi, but millions of phangurls sat gasping at the screen open mouthed!!!  

After listening to all the talks of pheras and how the marriage is not complete without them, a positively agitated Khushi walks up to her husband, talking to him incoherently.. Making him fall in love with her further!! Her antics have always made his day! 

She mutters how they are living like husband and wife but are only half married.. They have not done the most important rituals.. They have not done anything that couples do! He saw his opening and pounced.. He fed her ego and fanning her heart's desire to prove that she is smarter than him, he asks her to tell what all things they have not completed.. Like a rattu tota she starts with roka and finishes with
Suhaag raat.. Arnav who has been desperately trying to take their relation to a new level of intimacy, seizes the moment and informs her that they will start working on them, but backwards!!πŸ˜†  Flustering Khushi further.. Reminding her at every opportune moment that their Suhaag Raat is coming nearer! 

The hilarious moments!!

Nk, Dadi and Mami.. who would have imagined after the introduction of dadi on Monday, that these 3 will turn out to be such a deadly combination.. Whose interaction would leave mortals like us in raptures of laughter!!

As Bush said, Dadi like a traffic police officer, stops mami lost in her sounds of music, with the stop hand signal!! The close up of mami's face was just πŸ˜†

Mami wishing for bhoot pret, of whom she is deadly scared of to come rescue her.. and there comes NK to the rescue of Masi ji!! irritating dadi beyond imagination.. In the end. Dadi had to leave the 2 to their own means.. giving up on the lovey dovey looks Nk was giving her.. asking her to teach him her sweet goli.. sorry boli.. πŸ˜†

The Ominous moments
It came as a surprise to me that dadi was not aware of the change of surname of her grandson!! Things are going to turn ugly and soon.. 

Well. there is still time for that.. till then let's enjoy these 2 notorious love birds!!

Love

Kopal

==========================================================================
@ Kops; A refreshing view  from the hobbits land.. everywwhere ..Arhi shine..be it iin Potter land or the Hobbit one..Thank You !!

Tants, Thanks aap ko nahi humein bolna chchiye!

Redux is an addiction.. Impossible to break.. Not only participating but also writing!
I think daily.. that I will not write.. But here I am.. looking for it.. Waiting for you to come and give us the link.. Reserve our spots.. And I rush to do so..

Majboori hai! 

Aadat ban gayi hai!
==========================================================================

PS: Thanks a lot to the like team.. 
Thanks for all the warm comments guys!
Edited by Chani123 - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

πŸ₯³ πŸ€—   β˜ΊοΈ

The fires burned away all that they treasured, all that they loved, all that was familiar. Only the ashes remained. They washed away the ashes that covered them, but the wounds fester to this very day. That day, they lost everything they had. Their home, their parents, their identity, their dreams and hopes, everything was snatched away, leaving only a desire for vengeance and a desire to get everything back again, just the way it was, with the roses red and happiness galore.

The White King approaches his sister the Black Queen, who is engrossed in what has passed, unwilling to move on... or wanting to return to happier times. The King is not pleased. He understands, definitely, but is unhappy. Cupping the delicate face that hides a will as strong and as unyielding as his own, he attempts to reconnect and remind her of what she wishes for him: Move forward and not look back. She reassures him, but her delicate face contorts with guilt at betraying her brother, the White King for her love for her love, the Black King.

Arnav is now able to balance the two relationships that mean the most to him. His wife is reciprocating his advances and is walking with him forward. So he decides to spend some quality time with Darling Di. But he finds Di in tears (yet again) and he quickly puts a stop to it. He in his own way urges her to move forward. My personal feelings about this scene was "Di, don't be like me. Don't hold on to the past and allow your demons, literally, to advantage of you. Don't let your past, destroy your future." He is imploring his Darling Di to move on and promises to be there for her always. But Di isn't quite so ready yet.

This is simply because Anjali hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Arnav and Khushi both fell together to the very bottom on the day they got married. But they've become stronger and have managed to pick themselves up and walk forward. Anjali cannot do that without knowing the truth, the entire, unadorned truth. The conch has yet to be blown and till that time comes, Anjali will be trapped within the state of limbo, unable to move back and unable to move forward... simply hanging in the middle of the past and the future. Trapped and helpless...

The White Queen and her Rook are sitting together, conversing about the Black Bishop who was her swords drawn against the White Queen for no apparent reason. The White Rook comforts the Queen and inadvertently swears her unwavering allegiance for the White Queen and her King. She makes the Queen realise the King's strengths and his goodness.

Pinky's Payalia comforts Khushi about Hitler Dadi's vendetta against Khushi and reassures her. Khushi is deeply disturbed by Hitler Dadi and grumbles that Pinky's Payalia is only comforting her because they are sisters. Khushi unintentionally declared that Pinky's Payalia would always have Khushi's back through thick and thin. But Pinky's Payalia points out that nothing matters because Arnav is there for Khushi. Pinky's Payalia then praises her brother-in-law and says how lucky Khushi is to have gotten such a loving and protective husband. Khushi has an epiphany and realises just how lucky she really is and walks off in a daze.

The White Queen enters her chambers and finds her King searching for something. Unable to help herself, she uses her right and hugs her King tightly from the back, startling him and pleasing him. She then proceeds to mess with him which invariably leads them to "break their bed". 

Khushi walks into the lion's den and grabs the him close to her. Arnav is pleasantly surprised and is as first unable to understand that she is messing with him. They run after each other and break the bed and into a fit of laughter. 

Meanwhile the Black Bishop ponders over the ties between the White Monarchs, utterly disgusted by the "vile" proceedings. Her questions still remain unanswered and she finds one of the weakest links, the White King's Rook. The White Rook understands the value of her silence and is desperate to escape with the pandora's box that is in her hands. Her prayers are answered when the White Queen's Knight arrives to save her and is successful in keeping the Black Bishop at bay, for now.

Hitler Dadi is extremely ired and irked at the equation that exists between the Arnav and Khushi. She will put as much strain as she possibly can on it. Hopefully she will fail. She attacks Mami and Mami is able to stall her till NK comes to her rescue. NK is able to annoy Hitler Dadi to the extent that she leaves. A very interesting scene this!

Then we find the White forces, along with the Black Queen gathered together for the festivities. They talk about a pair of eternal lovers and the White Queen grows agitated over the incomplete relationship that exists between her and her King. Then the King and Queen are teased by the White King's Rook, while everyone laughs. The Queen, unable to hide her blushes and flushes any longer, moves away, only to grow even redder at her King's advances.

This scene is important because of the parallel drawn between Radha-Krishna and Khushi-Arnav. I will not go into this because I have no knowledge of it because I'm Muslim and I'm sure the very talented ladies present here will do a much better job than I ever can. Loved Mami and everyone else in this scene.

The plot thickens. The Black Queen disappears, for a secret rendezvous with the Black King perhaps? But she is nearly caught by the White King. She lies, to the White King who would do anything for her. She leaves, lying to the White King, her delicate face betraying the conflict within her.

Darling Di is getting bolder and bolder. She is raising the bar and is upping the stakes. Is it because of the confidence that Hitler Dadi will back her up or because her brother will let bygones be bygones? Only time will tell.

The White Queen bursts into her chambers and demands her King's immediate attention. She rambles on about their incomplete marriage. In her folly, she gives her King the opening he has been seeking for desperately. He latches onto it and clings on. He finally found a way to make her his permanently and he will make her think that it is her idea. He continues his teasing of her throughout the next day as well.

Khushi is a girl. Like all girls, she wants to give the relationship she treasures the most a legitimate name. She voices her fears and Arnav being the wordly  opportunistic man he is, finds an opening and attacks, taking no prisoners... well apart from Khushi that is. He is simply keeping her distracted by the "Suhaag Raat" so he can surprise her later. He keeps ruffling her feathers, or at least wants to literally ruffle them and she falls for it hook, line and sinker.

The Black Bishop is stunned the next day. The White King has revoked all rights in his lineage and strongly bears the arms of his mother's domain. His father is viewed upon as a shameful scar and he hides in proudly under his mother's name.

Arnav Singh Raizada. The name says it all, doesn't it?

The King's right hand, his White Knight comes to his regarding their subjects and he enquires on the mysterious and enigmatic smile of his King's face. When questioned, the King bestows an equally ambiguous answer with a smile and walks of, the thoughts if his Queen engulfs him and gives a sense of hope and excitement for the future, while his Knight watches his back.

After so long, the bromance between Pinky and Arnav is back. Loved Pinky's eager questions and knowing smile. Brocode for "Brother you got it good last night, didn't you? So when's the pitter-patter of baby feet gonna arrive?" But of course, our Arnav doesn't kiss and tell (if he ever manages to kiss her in the first place).

Finally, the Queen approaches her White Rook and questions her about the "nuptial night". The Rook blushes prettily and simpers just as appropriately. But she just scares the Queen even further.

An absolutely LOL scene and loved the realisticness of it. A real elder sister would react in the same way towards her younger inexperienced sister. A beautiful scene.

A wonderful, wonderful episode! Loved it!

Arnav's learning curve began when Khushi entered into his life. He progressed quite a bit, but because he failed the exam, he had to begin all over again. Since he and Khushi are one, she was sent to the bottom because of his folly. But they have since moved forward by holding onto each other and are now nearly running at a steady pace. Arnav is learning everything Khushi is teaching them and he supports her when she stumbles and pulls her along. 

Along the line, Khushi is bringing out the childish, effervescent persona that ASR had to carefully hidden. He is reacting to the various dils that surround him and he is making an effort. He reaches out to Darling Di and implores to move forward. For a long while, Darling Di and Arnav were trapped in the limbo. But Khushi has gently held his hand and led him away from the depths of despair. Both of them want to do the same for Darling Di. But they can only guide Darling Di out after she's passed the test. That test in not easy and it will not be easy. It will be excruciating for Darling Di but Khushi and Arnav will lead her out.

Payal-Khushi conversation highlights the fact the Payal will stand firmly by Arnav and Khushi's side, come hell or high water. She will support them firmly and will fight to the death if need be. She is also shown to be warming up to Arnav even more and appreciates his tenacity and his protective love towards Khushi. Payal will make Khushi realise Arnav's love for her when Khushi will have doubts.

Next we have the first bedroom scene. Khushi initiates the affections this time around and Arnav is pleasantly surprised. She then starts the funny banter between them and they end up breaking the bed and having to have a new one in its place.

You know why Arnav and Khushi haven't had sex? It's because on their original Suhaag Raat, Shyam has thrown roses cast with his hate onto their bed, preventing them from "humping the bump". Now that the old bed is broken, Shyam's curse too it broken. This means that Shyam will not affect them from here on out (finger's crossed). They have a new bed which means new beginnings. The phrase "making your bed and sleeping on it" literally comes into play here. They can start anew.

As for the seeing "Arnavji without clothes" it simply means that she has finally been able to reach Arnav Malik on his terms and she still accepts him for who he is, unconditionally and irrevocably. 

Next a very important scene. Hitler Dadi attacks Mami but Mami barely dodges the attacks. She prays for a saviour and out pops NK, Nand Kishore, a God in human form almost. NK successfully deflects Dadi. He is frank and endearing. He tells her she is scary, but also sweet at the same time.

One thing that NK said: "Chotte ke beech main. Delhi main beach nahi hain. Beach Mumbai main hain." "Beech" is the "woh auraat" who caused everything that went wrong. NK says "beech" is in Mumbai. That woman is Mumbai. Doodsie, take a bow! Another prediction come true!!! This was a fabulous hint! 

NK Bhai, you succeeded where everyone else failed! You drove Hitler Dadi away! πŸ˜† 

Then the family are sitting together. Remarriage!!! Woopie!!! Loved Mami's dialogues and the family's smirks!

Darling Di, not good! You're betraying Chotte by going behind his back! When he finds out and you find out about Slippery Shyam, it's going to take a hell lot of a rootna-manouna on your part to convince Chotte (or at least I hope so!)

Khushi burst into the room and expresses her desire for a remarriage. Arnav is a clever boy, aren't you Arnav? I loved the "Where is she going with this" expression followed by the "Bakri jaal mein fassi" look and the quick "yeah!" He was looking for a way to make Khushi stay permanently and here comes Madam with the solution herself! πŸ˜† She just made your life so easy. He latches onto it guys, he is simply riling her up so he can make it upto her. He knows she's gonna be focussed on the SR, while he can fulfil that pretty picture she had painted for her friends with tears in her eyes. He has and is fulfilling the picture she had painted to her mother to the T. Now all he has to do is marry her in style.

Hitler Dadiko jhaatka laga! Proof of how much he hates his father. Just how proud he is of himself by waving the colours of his mother's flag high. "Main Arnav Singh Raizada hoon. Main kabhi nahi harta." He is his mother's son and he is proud of it. He is the son any mother would be proud to have and all he wants to do is make his mother proud of him. Yes, he has his father's blood but blood doesn't define a relationship. This is a fact and I know this by personal experience.

Arnav continues to keep Khushi distracted and he goes about smiling like the love-struck business tycoon he is. Akash intercepts him and is quizzical as to why he is smiling. Arnav just brushes it off with a smile and Akash looks at his retreating back, promising to have his brother's back.

Next the sisters chatter and Payal just succeeds in making Khushi even more scared. LOL πŸ˜† 

A wonderful, wonderful episode. Now for a few things that stood out to me.

Darling Di is going behind Bitwa's back. Darling Di, my only advice to you is sort out your priorities. 

Khushi wants this marriage just as much as Arnav does.

Payal, Akash, NK and Mami are on Arnav and Khushi's side, no questions asked. Though I am not sure about Mami that much.

Baby Arnav was not Baby Arnav. That baby was too gora to be Baby Arnav.

It amazes me just how gutter-minded the "Raijada phaimily" really is! LOL!!!

I never actually thought that Pinky and Payalia were getting any! πŸ˜†

NK-Mami-Dadi convo was well done and very layered.

Loved Arnav's look when Mami said "Were you playing cricket?" His expression just screamed, "You have no freaking clue as to how much I WANT to play cricket with Khushi!" He really wants some and bechari Khushi just gave him an opening! πŸ€£

Akash thinks Khushi is pregnant. "Bhai everything good with you? I mean kafi khush laag rahe ho. Anything special? Anything we should know?" Babua, abhi Bhai-ki biwika hymen intact hain. Your Payalia has more chances of being pregnant than Khushi does... actually more that Di to be fair. Sorry Deepali, but you have gained a bit of weight. Anyways, Akash, just because their bed is broken, that doesn't automatically make Khushi preggars! You dirty, dirty boy! πŸ€£

But Payalia isn't any less gutter-minded than her Pinky! Bitiya, your sister's hymen is once again, still intact! Don't scare her any more than she needs to be! LOL!!! YOU'VE been getting it more than her. You ADMITTED it for God's sake! πŸ˜†

The winds are gathering and the battle field in being prepared. Troops are being rallied and evil is about to descend. The battle will be difficult, but I for one will say: Bring it on!

Loved the episode to bits! Cast and crew, well done! I must say Barun's laugh was a bit awkward, but then ASR isn't used to laughing so maaf kar diya! Can't wait for tomorrow!!! And thank you beautiful chicas for liking and appreciating my ramblings! Until tomorrow if fortunes are favourable!

Lots of love!
Nazifa
Edited by nazleef - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hello buddies!

Thanks a lot Tants! thanks for encouraging me to start  writing again in the first place and thanks for the appreciation post... Feels so good when the very one from whom we got inspired to write, appreciates and acknowledges our posts!

And Thanks friends for liking and commenting on my post! Love ya all!

Yesterday's epi was a laughter riot from starting to end! and here goes today's Anjarai Petti!

Anjarai Petti

"Itha appadiyae tanjavur kalvettu la eluthitu pakathula otkarnthuko .. unakku pinnadi vara santhathigal parthu purinchi nadanthupaanga"

The Album which was digged out of the treasure mine by Kushi and later snatched away from her by Dadi who made a hassle out of it finally finds its way to Anjali's room who is browsing through it when Arnav makes an entry calls her a hypocrite in the most nice way possible and they make peace deciding to forget the past together'

Downstairs Kushi and Payal have a small talk where Kushi is worried about Dadi's dislike for her and Payal reminds her how Arnav supported his wife' and awards Arnav the best husband title...this triggers Kushi to realise that he has changed a lot.. and she promptly goes to dream land...

Adra sakkai, adra sakke, adra sakke!!
Kushi is lost in thoughts about her hubby and reaches their room to find him taking something off his shelf' She plays jalapulajangs with him and he easily wins her!  

Mind voice : Jalapulajangs... is a game... courtesy Movie - GentleMan(tamil)

She proceeds to shock him further apologizing for looking at him in his naked glory but it turns out to be his naked photograph which taken when he was still a baby! He wants it back but Kushi doesn't want to give it to him' they have a chase and end up jumping on the bed breaking it! They both break into a laugh- and Arnav snatches the photo from her'

Mindvoice: He hasn't even started and the bed breaks' Of all the methods of breaking a bed' they settle down for this' sigh!

"Onnu inga irku ennonu enga?"

Dadi corners Mami to know the answer for million dollar wala question- Where is her beloved Shyamwa?

Mindvoice: Dadi is smart ya she knows whom to target'
"ada athu than anne ithu"
But Mami has grown smart in years when Dadi went to live like a hermit. Mami's tries to wiggle out of the situation and to her rescue comes in NK' The guy may look little naive but is very clever, and uses his weekness of hindi Knowledge to his advantage and pull's his Maasi out of Dadi's grip!

Mind voice : Have you heard of the baby elephant and the crocodile story!

Arasiyalla ithellam sagajamappa !!
The family gathers around to talk about Radha Krishna love story; the talk soon turns towards how pheras complete a wedding. Kushi realizes that her wedding with Arnav is not complete yet. The family witnesses men carrying the new bed board for replacing the broken one in Arnav's room. Mami wants to know if how they broke the bed and wonders whether they were playing cricket and the family snickers looking at eachother. Kushi is embarrassed and intends to leave the place, while the shameless Hubby winks and smirks at her, fluttering her further

Mind voice : Aiyo aiyo' ethuvume nadakala' athukulla ivalo scena?

"idhu ulaga maha napippuda saami"

Anjali gets calls from her mysterious caller and goes away and Arnav later senses someone lurking in shadows and tries to investigate but hits a blank wall ie, finds it is only his sister' She asks if everything is alright, he nods and leaves.

Mind voice : Talk about intuitions!

"Ah inga pushu, Ah inga pushu, right la pushu, ah left la pushu..."

Kushi asks Arnav to complete their Marriage rasams. Arnav gives a look of having the satisfaction of the Lion watching the deer walking into its den and asks her with a puppy dog face to list the rasams that they have missed' Kushi lists it down feverently upto SR and Arnav complements Kushi's intelligence and tells her that they shall do it in reverse order'

Mind voice : Arrey, why reverse order yaar' You people have already completed the Rasams until that'

A flabbergasted Kushi mutters No and runs away! Only to be reminded by Arnav that they shall have their SR the next day. He also makes sure to remind her about it the next morning- talk about getting good news, like bed coffee when you wake up in the morning'

Mind voice : Talk about reminding about the night early in the morning' Did you get to sleep man? Sounding so desperate aren't you? Gutter wa'

"Good Morning oppicer'''" 
Arnav singh Raizada gets a courier delivered, and when Dadi is wondering who it is, Arnav comes in style and wishes her morning, and walks off.. Dadi is left wondering when Arnav Malik changed into Arnav Singh Raizada!
Mindvoice: time bomb! wondering what was Kushi's real surname? not Gupta defineltely, because she was adopted by her maasi and not chachi!  her real surname will be another bomb!

"en da, en kitta andha kelvi kette?"

Arnav walks out happily and Akaash catches his smile and asks if there is anything that they have to know'  Arnav still smiling walks away saying it's a good day'

Mind voice :Hehehe' what did you expect Akaash, that Arnav will say "tum Chacha banne wali ho " is it? May be Arnav can say, I am planning to make you a chachu soon Akaash' 

It doesn't seem so for Kushi who trots down to kitchen like a scared chicken and has a convo with her sis who tells her how scared she was for her SR'

Kushi being besharam asks her why? Payal calls her pagli and walks away..

Mind voice : ok now that's a confirmation that Akaash and Payal have done IT.

"Start music'"
Kushi is scared thinking about her impending SR

Mind voice : Hmm why won't she be? This guy just jumps on the bed and breaks it' What will happen when he actually jumps on her?? But I think it will be long before they do IT' 

Ok, ambututhan!

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago

Happy Krishna Janmastami Everyone!!

Janamashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna. Ashtami is significant as it indicates a perfect balance between the seen and the unseen aspects of reality; the visible material world and the invisible spiritual realm.

Krishna's birth on Ashtami signifies his mastery of both the spiritual and material worlds. He is a great teacher and a spiritual inspiration as well as the consummate politician. On one hand, he is Yogeshwara (the Lord of Yogas ' the state to which every yogi aspires) while on the other, he is a mischievous thief.

The unique quality of Krishna is that he is at once more pious than the saints and yet a thorough mischief-monger! His behaviour is a perfect balance of the extremes ' perhaps this is why the personality of Krishna is so difficult to fathom. The avdhoot is oblivious to the world outside and a materialistic person, a politician or a king is oblivious to the spiritual world. But Krishna is both Dwarkadheesh and Yogeshwar.

Krishna's teachings are most relevant to our times in the sense that they neither let you get lost in material pursuits nor make you completely withdrawn. They rekindle your life, from being a burnt-out and stressed personality to a more centred and dynamic one. Krishna teaches us devotion with skill. To celebrate Gokulashtami is to imbibe extremely opposite yet compatible qualities and manifest them in your own life.

Hence the most authentic way of celebrating Janamashtami is knowing that you have to play a dual role ' of being a responsible human being on the planet and at the same time to realize that you are above all events, the untouched Brahman. Imbibing a bit of avadhoot and a bit of activism in your life is the real significance of celebrating Janamashtami. - Sri Sri

Can't Live Without You!!!!

Do you know who I am?
The man you love!
Who stays up nights.
Who thinks of you.
And do you care enough,
to think of me,for what I am?

I can't live without you,baby!
You are the only one.
I care enough,to think about.

I can't live without you,honey!
You are the only one.
Who cared enough,to comfort me.

Do you know what I need?
The love in life,you'ld give to me.
And if you share your life with me.
I will think of you everyday.

I need your loving ways.
Your tenderness,your sweet caress.

Your love,just fills me up.
It gives me strength,to carry on.

Do you know where to be,when I arrive,
to share my love?
Would you stand next to me?
So I can hold,and comfort you.

Your love's the greatest thing.
The ultimate desire for me.

Your love will never end.
It will stay with me eternally.
Till the end of all time.

- Author Unknown

This particular shot had me at split ends.. She exactly looks like my DP.. This was just the most adorable scene today for me.. CVs a BIG Thank You note from the bottom of my heart!! 

Anjali-Arnav:Past Closure

Arnav catches Anjali visiting their past and tears rolling down her cheeks.  He had opened up his darkest injuries to his wife just the previous night. He too had taken that walk down the lane. Khushi was successful in healing his wounds. Khushi never asked him why /what/ how or anything. All she did was a tight embrace. That was enough for this wounded soul. Khushi's presence in his life is doing wonders to Arnav. He is in healing process. She is applying the right balm to all his woes .He was healed. Rejuvenated.At least a momentary closure. Even though the very loss cannot be filled, the impact on his future will be lot less. She is making him see the day lights. His mind is resting, peaceful, contented and happy. So when he sees his sister in pain, he imparts the knowledge drawing a leaf from his recent experience. And he seems to be successful. Both have made a promise to each other that they will bury their bitter past and only look forward and move ahead. BOTH!! Khushi is indeed a miracle worker.. quintessential Happiness.  

Khushi-Payal:Future Shining

How I love this bonding. One is as agile as a mercury and one is solid rock. One is always hyper and other always weighs her words. One is fire and other is ice. Diametrically opposite in nature but belong to the same tree. Khushi the fixer of all broken things finds herself on the receiving end. She shares her feelings with her sister. But Payal so beautifully guides Khushi to her future. She awakens Khushi to the fact how Arnav stood for her in front of the family. How happy she was and also spellbound at the same time seeing this face of Arnav. And Khushi should really thank her stars for having an him as her husband. This exactly opens the door for Arnav-Khushi's future. These words of Payal had a profound effect on Khushi. She took that huge step of hugging her husband from behind. And those pranks she played on him. And which lead to series of heavenly so in love moments. Khushi has accepted that they are partial hubby-wifey. Ready to complete the wedding with all the rituals. Start their life together on a right note. Arnav is never a man who misses any opportunity. His brain ticks and ticks. And his ever so gullible wife always falls prey for his traps..And their love journey continues.. Now it's a downward hill'And consider this as a warning for the next phase. Uphill'The best part of all this is we are having each other to lean on!!

Sats: Thank You a ton. Means a lot to me

@ Sandy ; Love ya very very much !!..I still remember the day u started out and I am astonished at how profound ur thoughts have become ..I am glad to know u !!

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago