Posted: 11 years ago
superb OS...waiting for part3
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ss... really loved part 2 and pm wen update
hana_y thumbnail
thankuu guys for your supporting me to continue it and your lovely comments im so glad 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow hana so beautiful yash feel jealous and confuse too update next soon 👏
hana_y thumbnail
thx hansa i was waiting for your comment too im happy 😊
hana_y thumbnail
hi huys thx a lot for supporting me to cont my ss so hope you will like this one too 😊 im happy on reading your comments .

part 3 

yash throw the ball on the castle which arti and the girls was doing . what you did yashji why you broke this are you mad , yes im mad what will you do artiji he was with a tone while he was talking he looking at the two men from his corner eyes . he knew they will try to come n he was right they were coming to them he smile . what will you do you can do another one too , what do you think of your self you will do what ever you want i will let you she reply . yes i can do what i want who are to stop me ha . oh mr why are trouble this beautiful lady ha one one ask him , dont think she is alone here if her husband is not around that doesn't  mean you can harass her another man said . woh actually he is , one man cut her , dont worry lady we will not let him harass you it mumbai here we cant do think like this here ok . listen to me first then you talk ok yash reply . look at his attitude how he look at her like this say sorry to her see how you broke her beautiful castle . oh how do you know her castle was beautiful ha .  woh we were looking at her and her kids how they were doing it with so love one respond . what you were looking at me and my daughters how could you . you look so beautiful that why , oh then why are here to talk rubbish on him when you were doing wrong on watching on another woman dont you have shame . your husband is not here so we came to protect you and you are shouting on us . who told you im alone here my husband is not here ha . if he is here why even seeing you having problem here why he did not come ha he dont know on seeing such a beauty like you anything can happen . what do you means anything can happen to her ha , when her husband is here to protect her ha . oh you know her husband too now , wow see lady stay away with man like him he can do anything to you he look like a gunda see his face how he  is looking at you . who are you to say he look like a gunda ha she said with a tone now .ok lady call your husband here then you will see how he will treat with man like him . oh you want to meet my husband right , yes call him now we will ask him how dare he to leave you alone and he is enjoying the beach . ok i will call him yashji handle them now , why are you talking to him why not call your husband . because he is my husband which you wanted to meet . oh you are her husband why you did not tell us from the beginning , sorry mr n mrs they run . oh listen to me yash call them and then he start laughing on seeing them run so fast without  looking back . art was looking at him how he was laughing how he look nice she smile .yashji you knew they were looking at me na , that why you did that to make them away right . woh actually artiji he was not able to say when palak call him .

papa why you broke it now we will have to do another one palak ask him . oh no palak it not us who will do but your papa as it him who broke it so he will have to built another for you na . yes mama you are right payal reply papa you will have to do one now . ok will but your mama to will have to do it along with me , why should i help you yashji . artiji if i will do it alone im sure i will never finish it so . no i will not do it with you , ok why not do separate then we can see whose castle will be more beautiful ha . yashji are challenging me , yes as i know no body will win in this . ok then girls come to mama ansh say i will be with papa ok papa yes behta come to me . ok lets start then but yashji no shitting ha . then they start yash was not enjoying to do the cattle like  he was  enjoying looking at arti face how she was looking . some she look at him some time he look at her , their castle was finish the both was looking the same . yashji you have shit even here , i shit here too where did i shit artji and when . when we played dog and bones when i was about to win you hold my hand , so if i hold your hand i did not told you to drop your bone na so . when you touch me i was happy n stop . he understand what she wanted to say he smile . 

one tourist couple was walking when they saw the castle and how the kids and arti and yash was looking so wonderful family they ask to have a pic of them yash accept they sit close to each ever the kids was in front them , yash put his hand on arti shoulder then they look at each ever the lady take the pic , the kids was left they were still looking at each ever the lady take another one only they both was . then lady thx them then they realize he take out his hand . they couple left then yash follow them and he talk to them . what he said to them later you will know .

the kids was playing yash come then he ask to arti if she want to eat panni puri . she said she love it then they went he buy for them they were enjoy their panni puri . after they went to buy coconut for the kids they were drinking ansh see all around them couple was having in one coconut n their parents was having it separate so he think of some thing . mama there is no more in it it was less the water i want another one please mama buy me another . ok ansh i will buy another for you yash reply , no i will take for mama , no take for me yash said ok . but yashji you will have another , no it ok . mama why not share for you with papa to in the same one , yashji you can have in it i dont mind if you want too . he take a pipe then they share the coconut the kids was happy on seeing them so close they said yes then they leave them alone . arya was lost in each ever eyes ⭐️ ⭐️ til the heard ansh call papa . 

the day was so beautiful for the kids as well for arya they return home having their dinner later , they play snakes and ladders with the kids they fall sleep the kids covers them ,  they put arti head on yash chest and yash arm was hugging her they smile and kiss them and they leave the room 😊 

i stop here hope you will like it let me know hoe it was 😊 

i will do next soon 

to know what will be reaction of yash when he will wake up seeing them so close . stay reading my ss 😊
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice cute update..

do  pm me if possible for next updates
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update dear. Now what will yash do in the morning ???
Please update soon yaar.
hana_y thumbnail
thx guys i will cont soon