SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50

hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 hi it my first ss in this forum on arya hope you will like it , and you will support me to cont , if you dont then i will not cont . 

i   not use bua it it , there will some from the ep track too but i just change it .

part 12 pg 30              part 14 pg 40            updt part 16 pg 50

part 15 pg 46
part 13 pg 35

yash  fall in  love in mumbai 

arya and kids arrive in mumbai house . from outside the house was looking so beautiful that ansh said papa your house is very beautiful . thank you ansh but it not mine but ours it for you too he reply .they enter in arti was lost in the decor of the house how it was she also said this is so beautiful yashji , she cont walking in but when she enter in the hall . omg what she saw every where there are only arpita and yash photo . she talk to her self on seeing so much photo it look like im in a exhibition gallery . yashji aripta was looking very happy in this photo she said .  yes he went near one and said this one we take it when we came for our honey moon , then he went to another and say when he take it in each photo he told her when they take it . 

then he walk to the corridor where he can see every where out side in the garden , the place where they use to sit to do clay pot , where they use to sit and talk every thing . arti when she saw all the photo was thinking how she will be able to make yashji change when there are so much photo of memory all around the house . she went where yash was standing she come close to him ,  yashji it good to have some memory of the past and it god to if we can feel it , but it not good if we go so close to it as it can destroy life , health too that why im telling you try to come out of this just to have a beautiful life please yashji . artiji please leave me alone for some times please i want to be alone here with arpita memory , arti was feeling bad but she go thinking that he really need to be alone .

time has pass yash was still where he was he did not eat even the kids came to him to play with them he did not talk to them he was so lost in his past memory he did not realize the time too . the kids was sad has their papa did not talk to them , he did not eat with them and even not play . our first day is not good payal said to others , yes see papa did not even play with us ansh reply . we should not have come here palak said , why we should not come here palak arti ask them . mama see papa he did not play , eat even talk to us since we have come here they said . actually your papa is tied and that why he did not but tomorrow you will see he will play , talk and eat with you ok . but what if he dont then palak ask her . so what your mama is here na so why are you worried i will play with you we will enjoin tomorrow i promise , chachhi , munchi she reply , then she make them sleep and she kiss them , when they fall slept she talk to her self i will have to bring your papa back in realty as soon as possible he will have to know what he is doing to you i will have to bring all the happiness in his life back and i will do it for you all then she leave .

here yash was having all this past flash back of arpita how they was in the house he was smiling he saw arpita put her hand in front of him and he was about to hold her hand when arti call his name . yashji did you see the time it already night you did not have your dinner why you are doing this . artiji i did not told you to let me alone i was about to hold arpita hand because of you i could not he was in anger😑 .now arti was πŸ˜• about what she is hearing  she must keep yashji away from the thinking of arpita it not good now for him . yashji  i let you alone but i think you did not realize it all night now it time for you to have your dinner , since we have come you were here now atleast listen to me yashji . cant you listen what i said artiji why you are always after me asking ques , to have , to do this  i told you many times dont try to be arpita you are not , you will never be arpita and what do you think i dont know why you have brought me here . you wanted to see where i spend my most beautiful day of my life with arpita then you can use this to come close to me , i told you , you are just the mother of the  kids dont try to be come my wife you will never be ,  did you hear me πŸ˜‘ he shout . now arti was shattered in side her heart what yash just said has hurt her a lot but she will not let him cont like this . yashji i dont mind if you want to stay in this corridor all the holiday days i did not come for me but for the kids if you remember you are not alone their are the kids too along with you , for them i have come to you . but you did not think of them but only on you now i will never say anything to you do what ever you like it your life you want to ruin it go ahead who i am to stop you she was also in anger 😑 and she leave . 

after she left yash realize that the kids has come to him to play how he did not play with them and also he did not eat . he remember all arti words then and also his hurtful words he said to her , how she will feel after i said so much of bad thing to her . why i did it to her when i know she all good thinking of me about my life , but i always hurt her i will have to ask her to forgive me she is right i was lost in my past that i was about to do some thing wrong with out thinking about the kids .
he go calling to arti .

he look in their room she was not , he search in the kitchen no there he went in the kids room . he enter in he saw them sleep he put his hand on their head and he said im sorry bacho for not be with you today but from  tomorrow we will enjoy the holiday i promise you that he kiss them on there forehead and he leave . 

arti was sitting under the tree where arpita use to sit she was so shattered she cant believe how can yash think of her like this .she talk to arpita you are very lucky to have such a lover husband he love you so much that he can forget every thing around him , i know i will never be able to take your place in his  heart n i dont want to take your place i just want him to be like he was before when you were alive . i want him to see my love for him too but it will  never happen . then she saw arpita stand in front of her , arti what ever you are doing im proud of it you did something which nobody can do you have win my daughters hearts you bring happiness in their life , you have give them a motherhood love . you have win my laws heart too then why cant you win my yashu heart , if any body who can love him the way i did it only you nobody else and i know he will be fall in love too with you , you will have to change him you are reality im just a memory , i dont have the power to get him but you have the power of love with your love he will fall on you  with your sincerity your honesty he will . trust me have faith in your love you  will bring him back like he was before there is nothing greater than power of love . im thankful to you to bring him here as from here his life will change he will fall in love again that will be with you my bless is always with you she disappear .thank you arpita for giving me your concern on yashji now i will handle him in my way n i will make sure he change to become the way he was before i promise you 😊 .

i stop here let me know how it was if you like it should i cont or not i will wait for your comment do press like button if you like it please 😊 .

how yash will ask arti forgive him will arti for give him what is going to happen next it depent on you if you want to know it πŸ˜Š .
Edited by hana_y - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
thanx for the pm//
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start dear. pls continue. can u pls PM me? thank u
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh πŸ˜ˆ there should be more to the story...come on, we need updateπŸ˜ƒ
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it! Please continue and add me to the pm list as well.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
Update soon
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the starting!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.
hana_y thumbnail
thanks you guys for love it now i will cont soon promise im happy to got lovely comments πŸ€— 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent yaar. I loved the part where arpita spoke to arthi..
please continue soon.πŸ‘
nicelysmile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful one ...Update soon😊