ginju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice & cute OS
pls continue waiting fr yash reaction

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute updateπŸ˜ƒ so happy to be back here..
Thanks for the pm, Hana deary..😊
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Like..plez cont soon..
if u dnt mind cn u PM me plez...πŸ˜‰
hana_y thumbnail
im happy you guys has supporting me to cont my ss and for your lovely comments too the love you have shown also thx for it . i will my max to make you like this part too 😊

part 4

next morning arya make up at the same time , they saw how he was hugging her , her head on his chest , they look at each ever feeling embarrassed  😳 how they can be close like this they sit with out looking at each ever . yash went in the bath thinking when did i hug her , what will she think that im taking advantage of her , i know some times i feel like to be close to her but why i dont why i will say sorry to her .  arti also was thinking when she has put her head she know while playing she sleepy but when she sleep she dont know . now im sure yashji will be angry on me thinking that i wanted to be in this arms i know i want it but when he will open his arms for me with full heart then i will know it from his love but not like this , i will have to say sorry may in sleep i did it .

when he come out she was doing the bed but before yash could talk to her she run in the bath , after i while she come out she saw he was still there doing some thing . then both said at the same time woh , you said the first he said .im sorry i dont know when and how i put my head on your chest .i also sorry too how i hug you i dont remember it too . then she was being ready infront of the dresser when she saw her hook of her blouse was open , she try to tied it  , but she was not able to tied the middle hook of her blouse and he saw it . he come to her and said may i do it if you dont mind . yes sure im not able to to it please . then he put his hand to hook her blouse , he saw  her from the mirror how she was closing her eyes when he touch her back as it was a little backless where he has put his hand , he was enjoying to see how she feel his touch . then he said in her ear you can open it i almost done it artiji in a tease mode . she blush and said thx you ,

then they went to have their breakfast the kids who was already their waiting for them with smile on their face . hi batcho they said at the same time . hi mama papa they reply too . did you both sleep well they ask , yes we have but why they ask . no nothing we just wanted to ask you and they smile again and look at each ever . arya look at them why they are smiling and they do sign with their head to each ever , then they realize it was the kids who may be did the hug at night and they both smile too . papa what we will do today ansh ask , will play out side as i think the weather is not so good it can rain at any moment he reply . ok then lets go ansh payal palak said .oh no wait first finish your breakfast ok then you will go arti said . ok mama payal reply .

then later they were in the garden playing with the ball when yash call   payal palak ansh ,ji papa ,lets do mud pots what you said . but papa we dont know ,so what i will teach you ok come payal you first . ok papa ,   after ten mins , papa i cant cont . ok palak you come ,ok papa she come too , then after twenty mins , i cant im tied papa , so early ok go ansh you come beta show the girls you are a brave boy like your papa hai na , ok see you girls cant do nothing ansh tease them . mama look at them how they said we cant do anything ,yashji ansh how dare you to talk like this , ansh you are talking im sure you will not be able to do more than the girls .mama you will see how i will do it right papa ,yes ansh come on let do it . then in five mins papa i cant , dont do it you just start and it only five min dont do this you will loose because the girls has been more than five mins he said in a low voice . see girls im sure your brother  has tied see how he cant cont , so girls are more power than man . yes mama we did more than him . who told you that he is tied see how he is doing it yash said . oh yashji look at him how his face is so accept it my daughters who won as they did more than him . ok ok yes we accept you have won , but if you want why dont you try to do it we can see who will do more beautiful pot do you agree . ok i will try and we will see who's pot will be more beautiful ok . let me bring another wheel ok . then ansh was with yash side , the girls was with arti side .

then they a start doing it , come on mama , come on papa , yash was looking at arti sometime , same as she , then arti pot was more beautiful than for yash . wey wey mama won . papa how can you lost that too with mama ansh said . ansh see now how girls are strong ans can do any thing ha . yes mama i saw it sorry i will never said the girls cant do anything but papa yes he cant do that to win against you that not possible . what ansh i lost that now i cant win from your mama ha do you think it that . yes papa as you were just looking at her how do you want the pot be  beautiful and he run with the girls . woh artiji what he means it not he stop , as the way she was looking at him he was able to talk . i know what you were doing dont need to tell me yashji . then ball fall in the mud and they get mud on both of them , he laugh so loud , even arti laugh on looking at him how there was mud on this face same as her . the way he was laughing arti was happy to see him like this . yashji keep laughing like this you look very nice even you will feel better dont let this happiness go . yes artiji you are right now i promise you i will stay like this and  thx you so much do change me into old yash again . your welcome yashji . then it start raining . wow it raining yashji come let us wet in this rain see even god is happy with you that why it raining now to tell you to start a new life come yashji . no i won't you go along with the kids , they were enjoying the rain dancing jumping where was a hole of water . when he saw how arti was enjoying and how she was looking more beautiful when she is wet how her body was he feel like she is pulling him , he was going with out thinking he come close and let him wet too she was happy on seeing him with them too . he open his arms and look up to welcome new life with happiness for them now he want to move with his beautiful wife and with the kids too .

then he start singing on koi larki hai jab woh asti hai barish ho thi hai chamakchamak dindin , then she too sing koi larka hai jab woh gata hai sawan ata hai chamak chamak dindin they were dancing the same way with the kids . they dance till the end of the song . then she said to the kids to enter now they can fall ill . when she was about to go too she call him . yashji it better you too go to change now , she was going when she was going to slip he pull her to him , her hand was on his chest his hand on her bare waist they were so close . he pull her more close to him he did not think he was out side . mummyji she said he leave her and realize she fool him . yashji you will never get me , she start running  artiji i will spare you he  run after her too . she enter in the house and in there bathroom she was about to close  the door when he pull her saree to him he enter in the door close  ⭐️ .

i stop here guys to let you think what will be happen in the close bathroom  😊.

i hope you guys will like it , i will wait for your comments too please press like button 😊 .

i will soon do next part 😊.

precap   ;  arya become one after accident .😊

Edited by hana_y - 11 years ago
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job please continueπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update dear now i am so excited to know further plz update soon .
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi dear ur writings is so love. i hope this would have happened really on the show. eagerly waiting for the next part

pls update
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So cool yaar...Hope it must have happened already or going to happen soon...

Waiting for next part
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb updAte !! waiting for more and more n more itz so lovely to read ur OS !!!!