Khushi's Mother did What Khushi Did MAYBE ..

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Was having this discussion with a Friend on fb ! it might be possible that Khushi's Mother probably found out about ASRs father cheating on ASR's Mother ! n She might have informed ASR's Mother ! n Dadi Knew about it ! n that is why maybe ASRs mother committed suicide ! n that is why maybe dadi Hates Khushi for reminding HER of THAT WOMAN ! n esp now maybe when she will find out about Khushi Telling shyam's Truth to the family ! n she will may spill the truth out ! 

I think if this happen its better ! thn ROFL ASRs Dad having affair with khushi's Mom ๐Ÿ˜† !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great thoughts!This is quite possible!๐Ÿ˜Š
sarun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ya its nice idea...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
I prefer this to happen n it will be logical for Dadi to Hate khushi ! but she will regret
pixie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I would actually like that...its not as eww and scary as ASR's father with Khushi's mother...but this would mean its not an intense hate from ASR...I mean just like he respects khushi for revealing shyam's truth, he wud have to respect khushi's mother for telling his mother the truth...different fact she couldnt handle it and committed sucide
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well , thats logical. :) 

and may be asr's dad having affair with servant of their home so dadi hate servents i guess. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixie25

Oh I would actually like that...its not as eww and scary as ASR's father with Khushi's mother...but this would mean its not an intense hate from ASR...I mean just like he respects khushi for revealing shyam's truth, he wud have to respect khushi's mother for telling his mother the truth...different fact she couldnt handle it and committed sucide

ASR won't Hate Khushi ! but see We Should even Think of that Khushi's PArents died of an Accident n tht accident is Related to Asr's mother death too ! 
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yea that is possible..

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: seven_stars

well , thats logical. :) 

and may be asr's dad having affair with servant of their home so dadi hate servents i guess. 

Thats Possible ! n I would actually like something like this 

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Quite a possible theory...but guess we have to wait and watch. The CV's do not like possible and logical tracks๐Ÿ˜Š