Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys did u c  Anjali's expression between the pooja part. 

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Sandy,.. very nice train of thoughts πŸ‘πŸ‘... but marriage should be done before the  temp wedlock ends... nahi toh there is dilution of holding the institution of marriage in high esteem...Khushi and Arnav's respect for the institution and their honoring of it till now

Yes... these 5 days will be like a roller coaster ride.. Neither of them will sleep peacefully πŸ˜ƒ
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gals New Redux is up

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu_2007

Guys did u c  Anjali's expression between the pooja part. 

Yes she looked pensive and sad... well me thinks Shyam's entry is either end of tomorrow's episode or on wednesday!
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mommamia

Yes... these 5 days will be like a roller coaster ride.. Neither of them will sleep peacefully πŸ˜ƒ

we are in for a high voltage week... the marriage last time had evoked anger in arnav and Khushi and later love of the family members this time it will be the opposite..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sunshine99

we are in for a high voltage week... the marriage last time had evoked anger in arnav and Khushi and later love of the family members this time it will be the opposite..πŸ˜›

This time he will hold her hand and they will cross the shore safely.. Ofcourse will meet quite a few sharks on the way..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All ready to have a piece of them..πŸ˜ƒ
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanka

Yes she looked pensive and sad... well me thinks Shyam's entry is either end of tomorrow's episode or on wednesday!

am having the same feelling.
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
by the way ..not gutter but ...
wat a dress he chosen  for her ...we know about dress sense ...gr8 na..

choli that with full dori at back ...i think he loves to untie those dori ...

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

This time he will hold her hand and they will cross the shore safely.. Ofcourse will meet quite a few sharks on the way..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All ready to have a piece of them..πŸ˜ƒ

hey can we get the peetal ka bartan act too...even if it is temporary...i really want to see that once Khushi walks out and then ASR's reaction and followed by the family going to her place for shagun.
in the mean time...i want Anji baby to know that the forced marriage was because of her...so that once her stupid honeymoon is over with Shyam , she realises how much Arnav-Khushi have done for her...abhi toh madam ke sar pe pyaar ka bhoot sawar hai...preggy hormones at its best!!!!
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I luv you damn it!!!!! wow! just wow!!!!