Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Rags this is classic! love it.

As soon as the bed broke, I thought of this. Main aur mera khurafati dimaag, aksar aisi cheezen pakata hain.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

even he is at the end of his tether, thats why he made Khushi say all that stuff😆

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ash, scene after teri-meri when Khushi goes to change sari'
"Aaa aapp"?
"Haan.. ma...main.  Tum itna dar kyon rahi ho?  Main tumhe kha thode jaaonga" 
And the forum went nuts! 😉

Are you implying that they went from one state to another? Lekin paranthu, the forum is always in the state of nuts😛
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

Hi Payal,
I think more than Shyam's entry the past is going to wreck havoc in their lives..
Anyways lets enjoy the fun while it lasts..
Gotta run in for a meeting now; will be back to catch up with all later🤗

Meens, Payal  It was a very sweet episode and agree with you on Barun & Sanaya showing up in the bed scene ...I am ok with it.  The winking was a bit out of place.

Nevertheless ...it was adorable. When you get a chance  look at te last scene again where the camera stills on a scared Khushi . Do not miss the scary music...just made me laugh so much...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Omg that was one amazing epi. ASR at his flirtiest best and Khushi all flustered with the dhak dhak getting out of whack 😆 Will resist the urge to YT it as almost ready to slide into real SKD and want to spend a few more mins at the hangout 😃

Thanks Payal and Manisha... my heartbeats are faster than Khushi's today. Khushi ko aaj kya hogaya ... peeche peeche jaa rahi thi? She was an obedient wife till now.

Love the fact that she has started taking liberties with Arnav and he is letting her take them! He has melted completely towards her!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Guys -- yesterday you compared perfume's post with poo -- aaj hawa ka jhoka -- my my it is getting smelly here !

Ash her jalebi is all about hawa ka jhoka...but its perfume is wafting all the way to ippy😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Ash her jalebi is all about hawa ka jhoka...but its perfume is wafting all the way to ippy😆

Haan only i smell the smelly, 
decoding kaisa laga😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
waise bahar ka haal kya hai..aaj toh sab pagal ho rahe honge..havent yet ventured out
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: howcome

Are you implying that they went from one state to another? Lekin paranthu, the forum is always in the state of nuts😛

The base state is nuts... any transition beyond that is to nuttier and nuttiest ( no pun intended... lekin sochna hai to soch lo!)
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

Good point! Especially after teri-meri, SKD was the place to be.