Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: waterunder11

lol why am i seeing so many os's on suhaag raat! does everyone really think it will happen?

Nah, they just have to let their gutterness out since we won't get it just yet lol 
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. LOL It was I think on Tuesday, yes Tuesday. I was at the doctors office waiting room. While I was there I was checking out episode pictures since I missed the episode and all. I was grinning like an idiot for an Arhi picture. Then this lady next to me is like, ''awe look at you smiling away texting your bf'' I was shocked clearly and I was like, ''What? I. Oh. Yes, he is the sweetest!" LOL I died laughing later on. True Story. 

Hahah ðŸ˜† lol

And I was grinning like a fool the whole day yesterday that my mom asked me why i was happy?! I answered: Just a good day :P
Targaryen thumbnail

lol why am i seeing so many os's on suhaag raat! does everyone really think it will happen?

Sapnon ki duniya Ala ;) let them be in their Lala land! ðŸ˜†
waterunder11 thumbnail
Hahah😆lol

And I was grinning like a fool the whole day yesterday that my mom asked me why i was happy?! I answered: Just a good day :P

im gonna save yesterdays episode. it was hilarious!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

Hahah ðŸ˜† lol

LMAO OMFG IPK has given us double meanings for words like that too! Like, ''starting backwards ;)" And now, ''just a good day'' and ''playing cricket'' ;) LOL
Targaryen thumbnail

im gonna save yesterdays episode. it was hilarious!

You know the hilarious thing is that the makers are big big gutter minds themselves ðŸ˜‰
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

LMAO OMFG IPK has given us double meanings for words like that too! Like, ''starting backwards ;)" And now, ''just a good day'' and ''playing cricket'' ;) LOL

And dialogues like 'Thoda dard hoga' (It'll pain a little, diwali)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

You know the hilarious thing is that the makers are big big gutter minds themselves ðŸ˜‰

How can they not when Arnav himself gives the sex look XD 
waterunder11 thumbnail
im waiting for the bold khushi and flustered arnav...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Well Ala that might take a while .. ;) lol