Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StormChaser thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

frankly i feel like slapping that dadi . after mami she is the next on my hit lits. oh wait. she is even before mami

let her go back to her blessed ashram

anyway yes who wudn't want their love. it is so sweet

I second your thoughts!! Oh god she gets on my nerves!! 😡
And I thought Anjali and Shyam were the only ones who could that to so much extent! 😆
I don't know how those Ashram people also tolerated her...I mean how the h*ll is Khushi seeing those photos going to do anything to her?? She doesn't even have a valid reason for God's sake! Sheesh! She just raises my BP...
Mami toh I don't know what to say...She's just uggh!!! She's a plain bully! I don't even want to describe her...
I actually wrote this in another post...my torture techniques...I wish I could actually carry out some of those plans...
Anjali- I send her off to guantanamo bay first..then tie her up upside down in a room where there's no one she can show her drama to..take Shyamu's photos and start poking it with nails...that would surely do the job! 🤣
For Dadi- Get 100000 servants to come and touch her and do pooja using her thaal.. She would surely get a heart attack and then heart failure.. 🤣
For Mami- Wash all the make-up from her face and take away all her jewellery...and then lock her up in a room without make-up and jebhellery..and no magajeens! Hello Hi Bye Bye! 🤣

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

u have been routinely echoing my thoughts buddy

today i saw ur post about trps but before i cud cmomment or like it my boss called me for work regarding a new assignment

i liked that post.

it was valid

CVs lost TRPs becuase they could not satisfy the audience thirst for justice for khushi

now they are using all the ploys they can to cover their tracks

good observation

and yes everything to keep asr's image alive

Thnks Rima.
Actually those who are analysts like us  they dont accept anything at face value. The makers wake up and smell the cofee , its  not just adolescnes teenagers drooling over BS watching  it but a mature audience watches it too who can  easily find out what is cooking in their minds.
Cant fool us we understand straegy very well. In 2013 early  m joing this tv industry too as creative director for  a show. And i know how it all works

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Thnks Rima.
Actually those who are analysts like us  they dont accept anything at face value. The makers wake up and smell the cofee , its  not just adolescnes teenagers drooling over BS watching  it but a mature audience watches it too who can  easily find out what is cooking in their minds.
Cant fool us we understand straegy very well. In 2013 early  m joing this tv industry too as creative director for  a show. And i know how it all works

wow that is nice

yes they can't fool us

i hope in whichever show you work you do much better than these guys

in fact i am sure you willl

you have your head firmly on your shoulder
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

I second your thoughts!! Oh god she gets on my nerves!! 😡
And I thought Anjali and Shyam were the only ones who could that to so much extent! 😆
I don't know how those Ashram people also tolerated her...I mean how the h*ll is Khushi seeing those photos going to do anything to her?? She doesn't even have a valid reason for God's sake! Sheesh! She just raises my BP...
Mami toh I don't know what to say...She's just uggh!!! She's a plain bully! I don't even want to describe her...
I actually wrote this in another post...my torture techniques...I wish I could actually carry out some of those plans...
Anjali- I send her off to guantanamo bay first..then tie her up upside down in a room where there's no one she can show her drama to..take Shyamu's photos and start poking it with nails...that would surely do the job! 🤣
For Dadi- Get 100000 servants to come and touch her and do pooja using her thaal.. She would surely get a heart attack and then heart failure.. 🤣
For Mami- Wash all the make-up from her face and take away all her jewellery...and then lock her up in a room without make-up and jebhellery..and no magajeens! Hello Hi Bye Bye! 🤣

i love love love your torture techniques.

i wish we could experiment at least one of them
StormChaser thumbnail

i love love love your torture techniques.

i wish we could experiment at least one of them

Thank you! 😳
I so wish we could!! I'm actually trying to come up with more right now...I need to come up with more for that Dadi...😈 muahahahaha.. 😆
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Fabulous post. I liked the caring scene a lot 
But apart from that wonderful scene

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

you know the CV's are so clever l
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Absolutely agree wid u
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ah yippiee!! back to stalking!!!😆

anwyay aww so so agree with that post...today's episode left such a sweet aching feeling in my heart that i am falling more in love with this beautiful endearing love story all over again...

u r correct di..this is not the usual kind of love story we see on TV usually...it is different and is in a whole new league because of the pain that is involved..a painful past that has shaped this present for them..

and their bond that crosses all limits and bounds just makes me yearn for more and more every time i see the glimpses of it...

u know today after the episode ended i was also in my heart was praying for this time to last for a while...for my heart to soak in this sheer preciousness of these moments...for the purity of the bond they share..magical...

lovely post as usual!!😳

sunara yes. their loves warms our heart so much that it really breaks when something goes wrong

have never been so involved with fiction or so emotional
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess wht..I was waiting for yr post today...tht i want to see wht u going to right about my Arnav (not bad way)...I like the way u always try to justify characters spec. Khushi ...I m blindly love with Arnav... so for me he never wrong and whn u write yr post about him..u r right...i do agree with it too..but still support Arnav and my love for him get stronger and stronger...so thanks for tht...

And tody u r right Khushi deserve more than this ...ann hopefully she will get it...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Thank you! 😳
I so wish we could!! I'm actually trying to come up with more right now...I need to come up with more for that Dadi...😈 muahahahaha.. 😆

please do.

all torture is exempted from god's punishment for you😊dadi, mami , and shyam need to be bullied
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rima today even though i am happy when Arnav said 'so what' to that dadi.but i dont like khsuhi giving explanation to everyone.common it's her house too.why Anjali is having more right than khushi there.Arnav u need to make it very clear to every one she  has to get respect as u r wife from everyone.that dadi is behaving as if she is one raj mata.after mami now this dadi is on my hit list.i dont like the fact khushi is pushed to give explanations all the time. Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago