This kind of love deserves more...Edited

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am talking about Khushi's love for Arnav...

It is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in fiction...

So sweet
So selfless
So utterly giving
So unmindful of any hurt or pain
So beyond the ordinary cheesy kind of love we see on TV
So innocent
So pure
And so utterly beyond  human conditions and demands...

That's why time and again,
I keep feeling, this kind of love deserves so much more...

It deserves even more than what ASR is giving back to her...

But he has made a start of realizing her worth and giving her his love...

One day I would really love to see her love rewarded much more...

And that time I want Khushi to receive it
And not be separated or angry with Arnav due to any new problems...
For some days in the IPK at least ...it should just be this magical and beautiful love...

Thud! I came crashing on the ground from my dreamland, because then there will be no serial to run...😊But I wish Khushi gets back her love in double measure

Had to add the following comments about Khushi from my dear friend Harshita. Very well said Harshu:
From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her.

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc.

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About Khushi I can go on & on & never end. (I just love her)

From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her. 

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity. She has never claimed her position of Badi Bahu in RM till date.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc. 

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

Rima i really love this post. This is going to be one of favourite posts on this forum.
Muah to you Rima for this thread.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rima...A big hug from my side.
Sorry had to res...  I am at the Airport right now.
Wating for my flight and have several hours to kill because of customs and all.

Your post said it all.
I have no complains today, nothing because the episode made me happy.
Arnav's and Khushi's love made me so giddy that I had that my heart will explode kind of a feeling.
I am high on lurrve right now maybe that is why I am quoting these famous words.

"Ishq par zor nahin, hai yeh woh Aatish Gaalib,
Jo lagaye na lage,Jo bhujhaaye na bhujhe"

Arnav has no choice , he has to reciprocate that love.
I think today was a major point when Arnav opened a little bit to Khushi about his past.
He wants to , but he is unable to talk about it.
The trust factor is now rising to its peak and sooner or later Arnav will return the favor.
Khushi's love is so pure,so unadulterated that it makes one wonder that does this kind of selfless love exists in real life or it is just part of a TV show?
Arnav's love is restricted by his heart but now it is slowly paving it's way from his heart to hers.
All in All it was a good episode.
Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
thechaigirl thumbnail

Rima beuatifully worded.Its all the qualities u mentioned that made my heart hurt for Khushi so much in the second half. The first half of the epi is definitely one of the best of IPKKND.

Just like u I am also one of the wishful thinkers who one day want to see Khushi get her due. I am glad Arnav is finally realizing her worth and standing by her. But frankly I am not satisfied. For me khushi's love getting her deserved return seems to far righ now.

What I want right now without delay is to see Khushi get RESPECT for

1) being a wonderful caring human being

2) being the badi bahu of this house

3) being the wife of the man who is the prime bread earner of the house

I have been really happy to see Nani and Arnav stand by her but high time they both put their foot more firmly and stop all the disrespect the two bahu's of this house get.

I want to see finally Mami being reprimanded for using words like "phati saree and khoon bhari taang"

I want that old  hag(sorry but I cannot bring myself to address her as dadi) to realize she is talking to the legally wedded wife of her grand son who is the prime bread earner so  more than any of them it is khushi who has more rights on the house. (How dare she question Khushi abt  touching tat album. I am so angry I cannot even write coherently)

I want dadi  to be made to realize that she ran away from responsibility of her grand son and grand daughter while khushi sacrificed her dreams, her life for anjali/arnav.

Unless that happens khushi will never realize her rightful position in Arnav's life.

I want Arnav to go the extra length and make khushi realize she is not second fiddle to Di or anyone in his life. 'else the old hag will keep on her current track and khushi will keep taking it.

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous post. I liked the caring scene a lot 
But apart from that wonderful scene

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

you know the CV's are so clever l
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope to see Khushi receiving the love atleast  in few episodes 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ah yippiee!! back to stalking!!!😆

anwyay aww so so agree with that post...today's episode left such a sweet aching feeling in my heart that i am falling more in love with this beautiful endearing love story all over again...

u r correct di..this is not the usual kind of love story we see on TV usually...it is different and is in a whole new league because of the pain that is involved..a painful past that has shaped this present for them..

and their bond that crosses all limits and bounds just makes me yearn for more and more every time i see the glimpses of it...

u know today after the episode ended i was also in my heart was praying for this time to last for a while...for my heart to soak in this sheer preciousness of these moments...for the purity of the bond they share..magical...

lovely post as usual!!😳
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail
😆 The same case with me Rima...the same case is with me...
What to do yaar? We just can't help it and I so don't want the serial to get over...atleast not in a few years time..or maybe many more..
But you're right! Khushi deserves a huge buckload more!
Loved them both today!! I'm loving this Arnav! I'm loving the fact that atleast he's taking a strong stance against Dadi...now I wish why doesn't Dadi just go on a teerth yatra! But I guess even she has the qualities like our Shyamu to play cupid for Arshi so let her carry on though I hate the fact that she's ill-treating Khushi...
Wonderful post!! 😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Fabulous post. I liked the caring scene a lot 
But apart from that wonderful scene

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

you know the CV's are so clever l
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

u have been routinely echoing my thoughts buddy

today i saw ur post about trps but before i cud cmomment or like it my boss called me for work regarding a new assignment

i liked that post.

it was valid

CVs lost TRPs becuase they could not satisfy the audience thirst for justice for khushi

now they are using all the ploys they can to cover their tracks

good observation

and yes everything to keep asr's image alive
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

😆 The same case with me Rima...the same case is with me...

What to do yaar? We just can't help it and I so don't want the serial to get over...atleast not in a few years time..or maybe many more..
But you're right! Khushi deserves a huge buckload more!
Loved them both today!! I'm loving this Arnav! I'm loving the fact that atleast he's taking a strong stance against Dadi...now I wish why doesn't Dadi just go on a teerth yatra! But I guess even she has the qualities like our Shyamu to play cupid for Arshi so let her carry on though I hate the fact that she's ill-treating Khushi...
Wonderful post!! 😊

frankly i feel like slapping that dadi . after mami she is the next on my hit lits. oh wait. she is even before mami

let her go back to her blessed ashram

anyway yes who wudn't want their love. it is so sweet