thanks for the pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
really liked the update. liked trishna and pia convo
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tons nd tons of hugs to u shweta !!!! 🤗 awesome update ... i really love the way u write ... defo i shuld nt hav doubt as u always write so well in class too 👏 so m waiting for a longer update nd the entry of our charm abhay wid loads of romance in the bag ... i liked trishna too she is really shweet ... update as soon as u can waiting eagerly !!
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

hey shweta nice update but waiting 4 abhay entry and abhiya meeting... u knw wat sweety i am anexious to knw wats d secret and is abhay vampire or some other supernatural...

trishna u heard that saying sabr ka fal meetha hota hai ( patience will help reap the fruits). so do have patience i will try to post abhiya's meeting in the next update. but no promises
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woaaa sweta amazing chappy yaar. Really loved ur work. So trishna is abhay's sis I guess, wow now waiting for next part update asap yaar.
abjeya thumbnail
sorry for the late update but here is a double update. hope u enjoy it and do comment or like the post.

Chapter 3

The house felt empty without pia's presence. Arjun was sitting in his study unable to concentrate on his work because he was used to pia's interference in his work trying to irritate him and make him stop his work. Sonali enters his study and see's him lost in thought. Sonali: thinking about pia? Arjun snaps out of his thoughts and replies "no, trying to think of a way to get this new project". Sonali understood that arjun was lying but knew that he wouldn't admit it. Those two years taught her that arjun admits his feelings to anyone. His wounds are too deep for him to do so. Sonali: pia called to tell that she reached the hostel safely. She tried calling u but your phone was switched off. She told that u must have forgotten to put your phone for charging again so please charge your phone and call her back. Arjun: okay. Sonali was going to leave when she suddenly felt dizzy and was going to fall when she felt two arms holding her and supporting her. Opening her eyes she saw that arjun had caught her before she felt. He picked her up and carried her to her room. After setting down on the bed arjun said "sonali, please lets go for a checkup to the doctor. This the third bout of dizziness u are having in one week." Sonali: no arjun I am not going to a doctor. I hate doctors. Arjun: no I am not listening to u. we are going to a doctor and that's final. Sonali: but' Arjun put a finger on her lips and said softly "no buts sonali. Got it?" Sonali was stunned with the jolt of electricity that coursed through her body as arjun touched her lips. She could only dumbly nod her head. Arjun too felt that jolt of electricity coursing through him when he touched sonali's lips and wanted to get out of the room. He said roughly "good, now u rest". Saying this he left the room. Both of them were thinking the same thing "what the hell just happened now".

Next day,

Walking on the road to the college pia, was listening to music on her mp3 and enjoying the weather on the sunny day. Suddenly she felt that someone was watching her. When she turned around she saw no one there. Suddenly the weather grew dark and stormy. Dark clouds blocked the sun and thunder roared like a lion. Pia suddenly felt a coldness creeping through her. When she looked in front of her, she saw a hooded figure walking towards her. She felt a fear creeping through her and found that she was unable to move. She felt a coldness and evilness emanating from his mind, evilness so pure that it scared her to the core. Suddenly the hooded figure lifted his head and pia saw that his face was covered except his eyes and mouth. Pia saw that his eyes were cold, evil and depthless as a bottomless pit. The person's face curved into a mocking smile and said "welcome little sister, welcome to my personal heaven and your personal hell". A horn blared.

go to pg 8 for part b.

Edited by abjeya - 11 years ago
abjeya thumbnail

chapter 3-part b

Pia snapped out of her trance and saw that she was standing in the middle of the road and a car was pressing his horn behind her. She moved to the side and saw a black Mercedes go past her. Pia: what the hell was that? I have never had this feeling since. No pia, don't think about that. But this time the feeling was even stronger. Was it my hallucination or a dream or a reality? No pia it cannot be a dream. Maybe u are just overreacting to the fear of staying alone for the first time. It's best not to inform bhai. He will get worried unnecessarily. Anyway pia get going or u will be late on the first day of college. Saying this she hurried towards the college. In the forest a man smiled and said "dear sister, u have no idea what type of hell u are going to experience at my hands. Arjun made the worst decision sending u here alone. But no worries princess, your elder brother is here. He will make everything perfect ".saying this he laughed and walked back into the forest.

Pia reached the college and just entered it when she heard someone say " pia jaiswal u are late". Pia turned and before she could see anyone, she was pulled into a tight hug that she started choking. Then she heard trishna say from behind " yaar misha, chod use usko saans to lene de".the hug broke and pia saw a short curly haired girl with mischievous eyes which looked slightly annoyed right then. Pia rubbing her neck said in a small voice "hi misha". Misha: pia why are u late? I came early so that I can surprise u and show u around college but now we have to wait till recess to show u our college. Not fair pia.Trishna: misha calm down. Saans to le warna bolte, bolte lungs phat jayega. Waise pia tum is toofan ko kaise janti ho. Pia: ye toofan mujhe apne college me mila. Misha mere college basketball competition ke liye aayi thi or hum dono dost ho gaye. Waise trishna aisa koi shop he jo koi protective gear shop hai kya jo misha se protection gear bejhte hai. Misha made the perfect 'O' expression was going to reply when they felt all girls around them gasp. Turning around, pia saw the most handsome face whose eyes were enchantingly black but veiled as if it was hiding some secret from. Pia became lost looking into his eyes and somewhere far away she heard trishna say "guys, meet my brother abhay raichand".

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow nice. who's this elder brother of pia, i wonder
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story's plz update soon
i really love both the story
thanks for the pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update Shwetha 😳 So Arjun n Sonali have started to feel something for the other? I hope they soon realise their feelings for each other 😊 Pia has an elder bro who wants to harm her?  Loved Pia-Misha-Trishna convo 😊 Abhiya finally meet 😃 Nice dear n do continue soon.