abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Abhiya's new ff:

Hi guys
,😊

My name is shweta and this is my first attempt at writing an ff. although i am still new in india forums but i have read many ff's which really inspired me to write this one. so do read this post and comment and tell whether i should continue with it.

USKA HI BANA

PROLOGUE

" No she can't leave like that" said Misha.

"I don't believe it. Why should she suddenly leave college when she was so happy with us day before yesterday?". Ruhi asked.

Abhay took the letter from Misha's hand and read the letter. He asked, " why Pia why?. Why did you leave me so suddenly?. How I will live my life without you?." Rolling up the letter he threw it into the fire of Dobrial household. He started to walk away when Misha stopped him, " Abhay, why are you so heartbroken over Pia?. You hated her. Right ?."

when Abhay turned around Misha and Ruhi were shocked to see the pain in his eyes. He looked like his soul was taken away from him. He said, " No Misha, how much ever I tried to hate her, I never could. I did'nt know how and when my hate turned into love so strong that it even scared me but now I have lost her. Maybe forever."

kehte hai ki jo hota hai use kismat ki marzi samajhna chahiye. Lekin hum hamesha yeh bhul jate hai ki hamari kismat hamari aaj par tiki hoti hai. Isliye ek kavitha me likha gaya hai-:

hatho ki lakeero ko kismat mat samajhna,

kismat to unke bhi hote hai jinke hath na ho

(we always hear that whatever happens we should accept it as our destiny. But we always forget that our destiny lies in what we do with our present. That's why in a poem these lines was written:-

Don't accept the lines on your hand as your destiny,

Because even those with no hands have a destiny.  )

do comment and tell whether i should continue with it.

Shweta

Index

character sketch- pg 3
chapter 1- pg 4
chapter 2-pg 6
chapter 3a-pg7
chapter 3b-pg8
chapter 4 and5 - pg 10
chapter 6- pg 11
 chapter 7a- pg 13
chapter 7b- pg 14
chapter 8- pg 15
chapter 9- pg 16
chapter 10- pg 17
chapter 11-pg18
Edited by abjeya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 ... i love the topic of ur FF its so good nd prolounge was also really good .. do continue soon ... i would lyk to read ur ff chaps everyday continue soon πŸ‘ Edited by shafaq_abhiya - 11 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
hey dear nice prologue!!! seems lyk its luv-hate story!! plz continue & plz do pm me when u'll give next update!! 😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o shweta welcome to india forum and pkyek forum one of d super duper teen drama and by d way rapchik prolouge plz continue wid u first dhamaka ff on our adoring couple abhiya and plz do pm me i am sending u buddy request accept it
u knw wat sweety in show i always want dat pia once take dis step of leaving him becuz of his fav. stay away mission and u give that track... thanks... plz continue
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do continue and plz pm me😎
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do continu & pm me πŸ˜‰ by the way  is this a human or a supernatural story? πŸ˜› Edited by shria - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue.do cont & pm me too
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prologue was great yaar ... plz cont and pm me 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice prologue!