Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys
i know i am late isliye in effort to get into your good books here is a double chapters. hope u enjoy it and do press the like button or comment. and this is also a diwali occasion so'A VERY,VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF U'

Chapter 4

Abhay was enchanted gazing into the baby-brown eyes of the curly-haired girl in front of him. He had never seeneyes with such innocence and happiness in them. He felt like he could gaze into them forever. Suddenly he heard trishna calling him and snapped out of his trance. Pia also snapped out of her trance thinking that what would abhay think about her gawking at him like a love-struck teenager. Abhay reminded himself to be in control and not to let this girl affect him but he could'nt help staring at her blushing face and realizing that he is the reason behind her blush. He did'nt understand why this made him happy but he put on an arrogant face and said " are u going to keep on standing and blocking my waylike u did on the road or are u going to move aside?" pia was shocked at hearing his arrogance and thought " oh god! Kitna akdu aur khadoos hai. And here I was thinking that we were attracted to each other". Pia: I am sorry but it seems u are blocking your own way and since when did I block your way before". Abhay : are'nt u that girl who was standing in the middle of the road and daydreaming. Pia realized what he meant and said angrily " I was'nt daydreaming". Abhay: oh yeah!, then kindly tell me what u were doing in the middle of the road and staring into space. Pia remembered her dream and felt the same stab of fear. She was going to retort back when abhay cut her off " anyway I don't like talking to girls like u so if u please excuse me I would like to talk to my sweet sister. Grabbing trishna's hand abhay walked away with pia's face dropping into the perfect 'o' expression behind him.

Abhay dragged trishna into an empty classroom. After making sure that no one was listening to them he asked trishna angrily " what the hell trishna? What are u doing here?". Trishna rubbing her hand and said angrily " sheesh bhai, seriously apna strnght ki kabu karlo anr apna gusse ki bhi. Aur me yaha par kyu aapke saath nahi rahu". Abhay calmed himself down and said quietly " trishna its dangerous. Tumhe yahaan par nahi hona chahiye tha aur tumhare powers bhi puri tarah control me nahi hai". Pouting slightly trishna said " I know bhai. Lekin I want a chance to have a normal life not somewhere else but with u guys. I mean come on bhai ab hum kitna alag rahenge. Sid bhai bhi chahte hai ki hum sab ek saath rahe par aap hai ki its dangerous,dangerous kethekar maante hi nahi. Kya me itni paraai hu ki apna bhai ke saath nahi reh sakti". Abhay became sad seeing his sister's worry and pulled her into a hug and said " nahi trishna aisi baat nahi. Tu meri pyari behen. Tum,jeh aur sid bhai mere aakri family members ho aur me nahi chahta ki me apne family member ko kho lu. Jabse who prophecy huyi hai tabs eek dar baitha hai ki aage kya honewala hai. Isliye me chahta hu ki tum yahaanpar na raho". Trishna actually was just trying to emotionally blackmail abhay to let her stay here but seeing him getting so worried she felt guility. Deciding to lighten the atmosphere she said " come on bhai I know kya prophecy par I am sure job hi aayega hum saath milkar uska saamna karenge. Waise mera ek aur wajah bhi hai yahaan par aane ki". Abhay smiled slightly and said " ha,ha yahi kahi hoga. Ruko bulata hu usko". " kisine mujhe yaad kiya" abhay and trishna turned out to see a guy about abhay height with spiky hair,smiling face and twinkling eyes and stretching out his arms. Trishna ran into them and he enveloped her into a tight hug whispering in her ear " hey baby. I missed u." trishna: kaise best friend aur boyfriend ho tum jeh. Tumhe to hum dono ke beech ke jagde me aana chahiye.hum dono ka patch up hone ke baad nahi.jeh: isliye to me ek alag type ka boyfriend or best friend hu. Haina abhay?. abhay : muh mat kholva jeh warna me trishna ko who baat batuanga. Trishna : baat,kaunsi baat. Jeh kya chupa rahe ho. Jeh rolling his eyes at abhay" marva diya yaar. Kaisa dost hai tu". Abhay : jaisa tune kaha. Ek alag kism ka best friend aur bhai hu. Jeh started pacifying trishna telling her that he was hiding nothing from her and abhay was enjoying seeing their nok jhok. He knew that how much ever they fight each other they love each other 10 times more madly inspite of knowing that their union is really difficult. Abhay vowed to himself that no matter what happens they will always stay together. Automatically abhay's thoughts drifted to pia. No girl had affected him with one look so much as pia did. Abhay could'nt understand this feeling. He also could'nt understand the aura around pia which was very different as if she was something special. Abhay got so lost inhis thoughts that he did'nt notice that trishna and jeh had stopped their fight and was speculating on why abhay was so lost. Suddenly the door opened.

Edited by abjeya - 11 years ago
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5

Abhay snapped out of his trance and saw that pia was standing at the door and was looking confused. Pia: trishna,tum yahaan par ho or mai or misha tujhe dhund,dhund ke pak gaye the. Trishna : sorry,pia kya hua. Kyu dhund rahi thi mujhe. Abhay noticed that pia was avoiding his gaze as if she deliberately was not looking at him. Jeh : oho trishna u forget your manners. Apne dost se apne boyfriend ka introduction ne karvaigi. Trishna slapped her forehead and said " me bhi kitni buddhu hu. Anyway pia ye mera boyfriend hai jeh aur jeh ye meri dost hai pia. Jeh bended on one knee,took pia hand and kissed and said " pia, tum kitni khoobsurat ho. Trishna ne to maan liya ki who to buddhu lekin tum to khoobsurat aur intelligent bhi lag rahi ho. Please mera girlfriend banaugi. Seeing trishna's face going into the perfect 'o' expression,pia started giggling and said " sorry jeh par lagta hai ki agar maine tumhe choose kiya to mera khoon trishna ke haatho hoga. Ab tumn ahi chate na ki tumhara girlfriend jail me chaki pisti rahe?. Jeh got up with a thoughtful expression and said " pia,lagta hai kit um sahi keh rahi ho. Magar humlog dost to ban sakte hai na" holding out his hand. Shaking his hand,pia said " ha. Ban sakte hai". The whole time abhay was feeling jealous of jeh and was also surprised hearing pia's giggle. It sounded like the most beautiful sound in the whole world. Jeh and trishna had noticed all this and understood that abhay had started to fall for pia. Pia,trishna then went in one direction for the first class and abhay and jeh went in the other direction. Suddenly pia turned around and was staring at abhay and jeh with a puzzled expression. Trishna: pia kya hua? Pia : kuch nahi,chalo. Pia suddenly realized that she could catch the tenor of abhay and jeh's thoughts.

After following misha on a grand tour of the college,pia was tired and collapsed on a chair saying " misha bas aur kitna dikhayegi. Misha : pia tune to abhai tak is college ka best part nahi dekhi. Aur abhi tumhe to aur bhi bahut saari cheese dikhana hai. Pia: ha,ha tera ye best parts I am sure kisi ko satane ki jagah hogi. Seeing the banter between misha and pia,trishna smiled . she was so haapy that she got a chance to spend time with 2 most important people in her life:- abhay and jeh. She was also happy to gain good friends like misha and pia and hoped to remain friends with them forever. Suddenly she felt two arms encircling her waist and jeh putting his head on her shoulder. Trishna : jeh, please public me nahi. Jeh :agar me public par apna haq nahi jamaunga to kab jamaunga. Trishna smiled and said " acha. Zara hume bhi to batao kaunsi haq ke baat kar raho. Jeh came closer and whispered in her ear " tumhara fianc ka haq".trishna blushed when they abhay,pia and misha clearing their throats. Trishna broke out of his arms her face becoming tomato red. Jeh was happy that he is lucky to deserve a love like trishna and a best friend like abhay.trishna noticed abhay and pia getting lost in each other's eyes trying to find out the chemistry that exists between them. Their eyelock broke when misha said " yaar trishna agar tera romancing ho gaya tho apne is bechari dost se apne boyfriend ka introduction karvaige. Kabse yahaan kadhi hoon" before trishna could say anything jeh said " ya trishna very bad manners. Anyway hi misha I am jeh,trishna ka boyfriend aur abhay ko tum jante hi ho. Misha : ha, mr attitude ne kaafi strong impression banaya subah,subah. Haina pia ?. Turning around misha screamed "PIA".

do comment and tell me how it is .Edited by abjeya - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u updated after a long time, but really nice update. i wonder why misha screamed in the end?
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its been real long Swetha but glad u updated 😳 It was a nice update. Loved the bonding b/w Abhay-Trishna-Jeh 😳 So Abhiya have started feeling for each other? Hmmm 😊 But what happened in the end? 😲 Y did Misha scream? I hope Pia is all right  Do continue soon dear n thanks for the PM 😊

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab updates shweta👏 liked abhay-trishna-jeh bonding😳 how were ur xams? hope they went well...HAPPY DIWALI🤗
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You have updated after a long time
loved this part
loved abhay trisha jeh bonding
why did misha scream at the end?
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Really nice upd 😃looking forward to next very eagerly upd soon 😳
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
happy Diwali to you
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oo wow shweta it was awesome yaa so much fun it was to read nd imagine expressions .. wonderfull... update soon plzzz
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice duo gift of diwali... chay as usual broody and on famous stay away mission wid rude attitude but why misha screamed pia plz update soon kyoki this time no forgiveness 4 late sidha punishment