Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetihere thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree...
Looks like CVs don't know how to make Arnav and Khushi have normal talks or they need to focus on Dadi !
Yesterday after the photo issue i was like ok enough we get it , Dadi still doesnt accept Khushi and Arnav is supporting her...move on please show us what next ..
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true. all scenes are incomplete.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Very true and Morover we are are not asking for lengthy scenes, just a proper closer to a beautiful scene whixh will help us to understand the character better. Is it too much too ask?

Very true Surabhi.. Just a short scene which has a meaningful ending.. Not left hanging.. That is why the forum is hanging upside down too..

Even monologues will do actually..  Else, we will misunderstand characters.
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetihere

Totally agree...
Looks like CVs don't know how to make Arnav and Khushi have normal talks or they need to focus on Dadi !
Yesterday after the photo issue i was like ok enough we get it , Dadi still doesnt accept Khushi and Arnav is supporting her...move on please show us what next ..

Arnav and Khushi having normal talks - donno if that'll ever happen.. It is so important for the story.. Just  eye talk won't do. I miss LM's direction. :(
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ditto man... feeling d same.. its like night cut then moring cut then night.. i mean at least show some connecting scenes... it feels really blank..  
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya_dreams

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">like that there are many scenes...😉
i am still wondering what rocky and other kidnappers guys told ASR in airport that he simply went along with them outside and got kidnapped ... i mean he is not a kid who could be lured easily with chocolates or anything, they must have said something interesting for him to go along with them...

then recently rakshabandhan ...i really wanted to see NK asking ASR to wear that kurta ...he never listens to people,... NK must have said it in very interesting way that he agreed to him...

why such scenes are hidden from viewers???😡 and again and again we are left to assume things, this or that or something must have happened !!!!!!</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">😕</font>

I agree with both of u. There were many points during the kidnapping track which are yet left to be explained but I guess the Cvs have completely forgotten abt the kidnapping track and all the things related to it. Its like it never happened
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

<font size="2">I second your thoughts Surabhi!</font>

<font size="2">It almost always happens..I've got so used to it now that I've just stopped questioning it..*sigh*..what can be done...I would love it if they showed some continuity in those scenes...</font>

Yes the sad being we can't do anything just silently watch the show go down 😕
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Yes the sad being we can't do anything just silently watch the show go down 😕

😒
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
true he scenes are disconnected!!!
simran04 thumbnail