Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Flora3333

<font size="5">U know what...u totally spoke my mind!!
I don't know what happened to the director or creative manager or story writer... it's seriously bothering me these days! 😑
Even if we get to see some rabba ves, they're always incomplete!!
It feels like they're showing us the rabba ves only to calm us, and they're not really serious about Arshi love/chemistry!! We want to know what's happening between them! What are they feeling about the present situation?! 😲
We don't even see them sitting together in peace and talking to each other!
IPK is kinda unorganized these days--I must say! πŸ˜•</font>

True. Even the rabba ves seem incomplete now. They look forced to me like they are shown only for the sake of it. Where is the passion in it?
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

And you know the CV's are so clever like FOX AND JACKAL 
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy.

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

Even the CV's must know that you can't fool all the people all the time, eh?
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Even the CV's must know that you can't fool all the people all the time, eh?

I love to be fool IF NK is there...πŸ˜‰..except HIM ...there is nothing spl to watch nowadays...
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya, agree, I felt it all disconnected too, they r rushing in all Arshi's scenes! They need to show some connectivity between the scenes! The scene on Rakhi day was ended abruptly, may be they r confused what to show btwn them as we don't know what Kushi is thinking abt the contract! Once the contract time completes , we ll get to see something! Now we even lost the count of remaining days! 7or 6 more days left for contract marriage? Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam.gupta12

oh chill yaar...enjoy the show...why take so tension😊

Because they are killing something that could be so beautiful! 
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You know, even if no conversation ( as ipk team seems to be allergic to it), after the revelation, they could have at least shown that Arnav is sleeping holding khushi's hand and Khushi is looking at him and having some inner monologues.  Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
A.K.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabegum

i agree with you, 

they should show at least some scenes AFTER the hugs or him taking Khushi into their room etc..
it does feel disconnected i do agree :')

Agree. Its always like " what happened next? ".

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mayuri099

You know, even if no conversation ( as ipk team seems to be allergic to it), after the revelation, they could have at least shown that Arnav is sleeping holding khushi's hand and Khushi is looking at him and having some inner monologues.

Actually I love these silent scenes, they are beautiful and fabulous but u correctly said, they should have shown atleast something to close the scene properly
abracadabra thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ chillygirl, this is exactly what has been bothering me too. I felt disconnected. The cv's leave a lot of scenes unfinished and we don't want to sit and assume n number of things here.. After such important scenes happen, we want to see the after effects too, the more important post scenes scenario.. they need to correct this soon, for the betterment of the serial and our interest in it fr a longer period of time. And also because that is the right way.
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Thats what I said. The truth was so huge and such a momentous thing but it's impact is not seen on either of the two, like it was not that important at all

Ahuh, the truth that he shared is the basis of ASR. It is what made him, and the road he took. Which made him force the contract...in short the whole drama. So why was it swept under the rug, AGAIN, like all the other things that have had no closure in this drama??