Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

👍🏼 chillygirl, this is exactly what has been bothering me too. I felt disconnected. The cv's leave a lot of scenes unfinished and we don't want to sit and assume n number of things here.. After such important scenes happen, we want to see the after effects too, the more important post scenes scenario.. they need to correct this soon, for the betterment of the serial and our interest in it fr a longer period of time. And also because that is the right way.

Very true and Morover we are are not asking for lengthy scenes, just a proper closer to a beautiful scene whixh will help us to understand the character better. Is it too much too ask?
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Ahuh, the truth that he shared is the basis of ASR. It is what made him, and the road he took. Which made him force the contract...in short the whole drama. So why was it swept under the rug, AGAIN, like all the other things that have had no closure in this drama??

Seriously thats not the way I expected arnav to react after revealing such a big truth but I guess Cvs have a knack for sweeping things under the rug and moving on to other topics
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Ya, agree, I felt it all disconnected too, they r rushing in all Arshi's scenes! They need to show some connectivity between the scenes! The scene on Rakhi day was ended abruptly, may be they r confused what to show btwn them as we don't know what Kushi is thinking abt the contract! Once the contract time completes , we ll get to see something! Now we even lost the count of remaining days! 7or 6 more days left for contract marriage?

If its abt the contract then atleast show a monologue abt it but even that's not coming. Infact it feels like she has forgotten abt the contract totally
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

If its abt the contract then atleast show a monologue abt it but even that's not coming. Infact it feels like she has forgotten abt the contract totally

I somehow have been feeling the CVs want us to forget the contract like so many other things - proper redemption track, the word 'sorry', Shyam, Anjali's baby bump, the list goes on and on.
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

I somehow have been feeling the CVs want us to forget the contract like so many other things - proper redemption track, the word 'sorry', Shyam, Anjali's baby bump, the list goes on and on.

There is a long list of things that Cvs have forgotten and I'm damn sure, they are planning to chuck this contract as well in that list
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Seriously thats not the way I expected arnav to react after revealing such a big truth but I guess Cvs have a knack for sweeping things under the rug and moving on to other topics[/QUOTE

__

True, Arnav's past had been blamed for all his bad character traits like arrogance, pride, rudeness etc. Today they started the track and the next moment they diluted it with a flirtatious dialogue. They nullified all the effect that such a bombshell revelation shld hv.Edited by rvarier - 11 years ago

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
man I just hate it, since some weeks they are ending Arshi scene abruptly 
I just hate this feeling
I want to what exactly happen
it leaves us confusing 
I mean I will definitely feel bad cause we used to get even a tiny viny bit scene between arnav khushi, their after thoughts n their feelings else
but now what?
when the true love is even JUST started...
Edited by RushilovesBarun - 11 years ago
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i so damn agree with you...
there is a lot of disconnection in the scenes these days...
they are more like shots...can't see the continuation of the story at all...
and the worst thing is...although the confession or rather acceptance was made in fridays epi...there was no reaction to that in the next morning...
god it's high time they correct their mistake
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
umm... im nt sure, but i think its becuz they have to put an amount of info in 1 epi so they cut out the unimp things...maybe
-Delena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah Right
I agree!!!!!!!!!!
Always there will be a hug and then there will b a morning!
I mean WTH is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish they show what happens after it
Thanx for posting