Public verdict on IPK declared.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Yes the verdict of public on whom TRP is based have given a clear message that  We love the show but not as much like before we used to.
Constant Khushi's grief could not me matched with humbleness of arnav untill yesterdays episode.TRP at 2.5

Earlier times Khushi's grief was an advantage for the show because there were scenes arnav talked to himself or in front of mirror telling how he is guilty of hurting Khushi always.But this time audience didnt see that plus constant forcefullness as method of gaining love was not accepted even if its asr way or whatever.

And most important reason Khushi's no respect for herself. 
Her interst to watch Kamlesh Khabri on Tv rather than her introspecting  problems could not be digested by viewers. 
Coming going, coming going,coming going from shanti van to Guptas home was a bad attempt.

Neither Raksha Bandhan saved them in ratings because even though the arshi part was emotional many couldnt digest Khushi again being smitten by channas,jalebis against all her odds.

No excuses of electricity. The problem was over in two days which were mostly in weekends.Mostly 1 day affected moreover it was not for just IPK the impact was on all shows and in comparison even in crisis others did well. 

Shocking part Sab tv show at 8pm Tarak mehta ka oolta chasma which was earlier at 8pm now at 8:30 also gave a fight to iPk earlier .So now Balika,  Mahadev will prove heavy on IPK.
We online viewers whether we watch or not doesnt matter advertisers,sponsors.TRP public counts.
WHY BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI RISE ABOVE FROM BEING SO LAST IN RACE

REASON- They showed Ram Kapoor feeling Guilty, realising his blunders and mistakes he did to Priya. So redemption escalated them at top.Women loved to see him in guilt track.

BETTER TO ACCEPT THAT whatever we shout, debate here or in other online forums.
TRUTH IS TRUTH
                LACK OF REDEMPTION HAS AFFECTED TRP A LOT.
No excuses work like the promo thing. 
Does it mean a person who doesnt watch IPK will suddenly see a promo and watch it. Or we normal viewers are not loyal to IPK that we will watch only if Promo is aired. PROMOS can just give a slight attraction but loyal TRP audience of IPK dont matter if promo is aired or not as long as they like the track, they will watch it.Tv audience is not temporaray that they their committmnet to a show is based of Promo. Will i  skip next episode thinking that promo is not showed, but if i like the story ,each episode will make me curious to watch the next one. So Promo is not main culprit. Unfortunately TRACK is  not accepted thats why TRP LOW, NO PROMO problem at all
But if Promo shown, track not good, Promo cant save.

And suprising Part if we dont wanna accept truth then  say one thing

TRP are rigged,Its bashing. Lol. its case of Grapes are sour.
Truth hurts a lot unfortunately.

Note: I tried a lot and  forced myself that Forget redemption.  I could force my brain but not the heart that beats for arnav and cant see him presented as unsensible lover. Khushi takes away all sympathy from beginning but this time i wanted redemption to happen to balance the situation and show arnav in good light too.But..sigh

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3raser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly. Everyone expected Arnav to feel guilty and redeem himself but nothing of that sort happened and it doesn't look as if it will ever happen. Though I love the show and still watch it while many of them have given up, I can't help but feel disappointed at the fact that Arnav's guilt is kept to himself. He never really got to asking forgiveness from Khushi and making her know that he is truly sorry for everything he has done. Felling is different and saying is different.
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Edit:-

We had high high hopes on redemption. zee_news gave us a spoiler that arnav will be guilty and hurt himself even though khushi forgives him. Gul maata said arnav will be a treat to watch showing the agony and anguish of the guilt. Naani assued us that he will go under peetal ka bartan. Arnav hiself said that If I hurt khushi she may forgive him but he will never be able to forgive himself during kiddu track. What all sand castles I made in the air.

I had hope till friday. May be someone will come and remind ASR of the shattered dreams of khushi and he will realize the magnanimity of the situation. No. No one came. And mia biwi patched up over channe, jilebi, salman khan and pearls. All was well in arhi paradise in 5 minutes. Redemption, ablusion, wooing - Everything in over in 5 minutes. Well I had a great fall. Thanks to CVs. no wonder the TRP is stuck at 2.5. 

Now I loved the Lady Daadi and She is an interesting watch and twist for me. shamelessly I am sticking back.😳 Seems like I did not learn from my mistakes.
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!
Jalebi has clearly done some good for the show,
Friday's TRP is 2.8,.3 more than the avg TRPs!!

And yeah powercut has affected almost all the shows,apart form few!!
BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)
Huge drop not just marginal,whereas IPK's is stable!!

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!
So hopefully TRP is going to rise next week!!😊

How IPK's promos have done wonders:
Diwali promo-4.0(Almost I guess)
Teri Meri promo-4.1,(It was 3.3 in the previous week and it increased by .8,not marginal)Then in the following weeks TRPs were stable 4+!!
When TM aired next week with same promo-4.3
ArHi marriage promo-4.6(As far as I remember it was highest 4.9 or 5.0 on Thursday as the promo showed ArHi will be married on that day)

ArHi reunion promo after the kidnapping-3.4(In previous week it was 2.7,.7 increase not marginal)
That's how promo works!!

Promotion is the main thing and then of course content as you can see Monday was 2.6 and Friday was 2.8 coz people knew they will get to see some good ArHi scenes!!
But If there was a promo it would have remained constant throughout the week,so natually TRPs would have been better if there was a promo!!

And you are comparing IPK with BALH,ok then be ready to see divorce,remarriage etc.!!
BALH's TRP increased coz of that little kid,the freshness she brought not because of redemption!! 

Edited by _Dazzling_ - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3raser

Exactly. Everyone expected Arnav to feel guilty and redeem himself but nothing of that sort happened and it doesn't look as if it will ever happen. Though I love the show and still watch it while many of them have given up, I can't help but feel disappointed at the fact that Arnav's guilt is kept to himself. He never really got to asking forgiveness from Khushi and making her know that he is truly sorry for everything he has done. Felling is different and saying is different.

Actually TRP acts as Mirror how the show is progressing.And thats where the Producer and the channel have to make a call to go whether what they like to show or what is the popular demand od public.Here they ignored or in the process of delaying demand of redemption.

Its the producers call finally who can make a change for the sake of TRP n public
clairvoyance thumbnail
I agree..

I love the show so much and its degrading TRP bothers me as a fan.
And when we know the reason for this i wish if the loopholes could be corrected. 

RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

TMKOC comes on 8:30,not 8:00!!

Jalebi has clearly done some good for the show,
Friday's TRP is 2.8,.3 more than the avg TRPs!!

And yeah powercut has affected almost all the shows,apart form few!!
BV-3.5(4.3)
BALH-3.7(4.8)
Huge drop not just marginal,whereas IPK's is stable!!

And I'm sure next week TRP is definitely gonna increase coz the main reason for no increase is no promo!!
So hopefully TRP is going to rise next week!!😊

thanks for correcting .TMKOC was at 8 earlier now shifted to 8:30.
And its notthing to be proud of being consistent at lower position.
Challenge lies where when one may come down but not that down so that it becomes difficult to rise above. Other shows may come down but they have a tendency to bounce back which IPK in recent times didnt have.

pROMOis not the reason. a promo doesnt run a show. A show is run by its content which comes for 20 mins daily. Or lese all shows lacking behind wud start making promos and no story. Faithful audience loving storyline will watch anyway without promo. And Sadly IPK promos have never done wonders.

Promo rock only when there is something big in content to be shown. TV audienc eis not Film audience who watch film promos to go and spend a ticket. People are failful to a certain channel show always despite Promo. Does it mean a person who doesnt watch IPK will suddenly see a promo and watch it. Or we normal viewers are not loyal to IPK that we will watch only if Promo is aired. PROMOS can just give a slight attraction but loyal TRP audience of IPK dont matter if promo is aired or not as long as they like the track unfortunately TRACK is  not accepted thats why TRP LOW, NO PROMO problem at all

The little kid in BALH was brought few days back when dubai episodes started but there were episodes of Priya sacrificing herself and Going jail and Ram Kapoor feeling guilt with helplessness, crying for her.And then the consecutive emotional episodes of redemption
Its from those  episodes TRP of Bade acche lagte hai escalated not just wen the small kid came..annd the guilt is continuing even now for TRP to rise above.

I have observed balaji shows since 2000 and they always show redemption to boost TRP
REDEMPTION HAS ESCALTAED BALH. NO DOUBT. We have to take their essence not plot because our show concept is diffrent and better. 

I SAID TRUTH CANT BE SUBDUED 
NOTHING CAN REPLACE REDEMPTION

Actually we are humans so are CV's . They can also Go wrong in implementing any plan for the show. What they perceive might not work also. and what they dont expect to work mighrt do wonders. So its better to look at faults and correct the mistakes sooner
because our heart lies in the prosperity of the show and the show will be prosperous if they slightly listen to popular demands and sentiments like the redemption track.
Lets hope for the best

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No hopes on TRP and no hopes on redemption
I don't think so we will get a remorseful ASR, the CV's have given it a royal skip
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
elope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m loving the show.ipkknd rockzzz
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
but i need redemption track😊.but i m love with this current track too..agree there r some as u said in ur post..lets c what next ?😊