Posted: 10 years ago
OMG what a stunning sizzling out standing update
PARUD n SANISH r mind blowing 
it's Dreamy beautiful 
loved them 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG Ragiii ! what a stunning update love love the rudra paro stufff ~! and am sorry am late but i been inactive sighs ! but yay gonna use ! love u🤗
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your SI siggies are gorgeous!! but my favorites of the update, hands down, has to be the SanIsh siggies! such gorgeous coloring on them siggies :)
aashizin thumbnail
wowww ragz simply stunning work as usual 👏👏 u rock sweety , coloring is superb 👏👏🤗
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guess which stalker is here? 😆 MEEE!
Okay. So, I haven't seen your work for ages. Like, really AGES.
Ah! I'll have use those same adjectives again like I used to before. *nostalgic* 🤣
It's BRILLIANT. Seriously. I like each and everyone of them. The PaRus stuff is so <3 I heart it.

Btw I was gonna ask you whether you still follow SH. Seeing your update it seems i have got my answer. 😆
I love the way you use textures. Beautiful. I still haven't figured how to use textures not even Bokeh. -_-

And I LOVEEE this font that you have used to write rangrasiya. It's so effing perfect for them.
http://i.minus.com/ibcG8UOXj4OrHh.png

Keep up the AMAZING work! 🤗 Will try to visit this place often.
Ly 🤗

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hii Ragz! 😃
Absolutely gorgeous creations yaar! LOVEEE these. I LOVE the last black and white sig ( u know i do have a thing for B&W ;) ) and that is just perfection with a bit of blur, just gives such a soothing effect <3
the Sanaya-Ashish sig (what are they called?) is stunning too the B&W one :D the rest PaRud stuff is GORGE! <3

Keep it up! 🤗
miss youu :)