ragz.designz#7/C//Sanz/SaNish.PaRud/PaRsh-Pg.71

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Aish, i love you for this gorgeous banner πŸ€— :*

Hi everyone πŸ€— I am sure most of you know me here, don't really need to introduce myself lol, all i wanna say is that i have been PSing for a long time now! Even after these many years of PSing, i am still learning a lot of new things and will continue to do so as long as it helps me grow more as a siggy maker :$ :P i have a bunch of inspirations here, all i can say is that you guys are hell talented, hats off to all you guys and inspiring me in all possible ways 😳 <3

I can make siggies/icons, not a lot of people on TV/bollywood inspire me anymore except these names that im gonna take , they are my insipirations, my sweethearts & my everything<3 Sanaya, ArHi, SaNuj, SaRun, Sukirti, MoNaya(coz of Sanaya), SRK, ShahidAmrita, Parineeti Chopra, Hrithik, AdiShraddha, Vivan Bhathena, DE/Nian 

I do not make siggies on actors/actresses/couples i don't like, so no freebies on them, ONLY requests!

I would like to thank all my friends here for being such a huge part of my siggy making and those who mean everything to me, that our friendship even goes beyond fiction... Pari, Sharmi, Aish, Yams, Kruti...you five are my sweethearts, thank you for always being with me through everything πŸ€— :* xoxoxo

Lastly, all my supporters , regulars and my friends namely, Meerki, Maru, Jyotika, ~Saraa~,Sadaf, Miyah, Amu, Aish (bahrain), Manal, Amu, Hoor, Tani, Mariam, Pinky, Fatz, Mish and many more, i love you guys so so much <3 thanks for everything muaah, i hope im not offending someone by not taking their name, i dont mean to not πŸ€— i love you all equally<3

Now for the rules, i am really not particular anymore coz of lack of time :) but just some basic ones :P

.please give me only HQ pics for requests, no bad quality please and thanks:)
.for avis, only YOUTUBE links, HQ of course.
.please don't request me via PM's, not gonna take any :P
.no random people allowed to request, if you guys want siggies from me, better be regular πŸ˜ƒ so that means only regulars, please!

.please do not cut, crop, copy and modify any of my work, simply don't appreciate such nasty behaviour.

index :)

shop links :)

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

a small update for the inauguration of this shop :P <3

^they are so adorable 😳 love sanz expressions ❀️ wish i could pull her cheeks πŸ˜† just too cuteee!

^god bless their unbreakable bond 😍

feel free to use, everything for you all <33 and no avis this time :D
Edited by Ragz. - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

EDIT

BHAIπŸ€—Firstly, so sorry for being super late...as u know, my college just started so super busy with that! ANYWAYS, OMGGG 7th gallery :O thats a BIG achievement bhai!!!! I m SO HAPPY for u!!! I hope u open many more CGs like this!! Now what to say about ur siggies?? This might sound repetitive but I m like the biggest fan of ur work...who admires ur work from the beginning!! Just looking at ur recent update...all old memories are coming infront of my eyes...how u started ur first gallery and how u were(are) so eager to learn everything about making siggies! I admire ur dedication and love for the creativity! Unlike me, you have been always consistant with ur work and the progress that you have shown- its just incredible! I am so proud of u! Your work always stands out...just keep making more and more andI m always with u!! Love ya <3<3 mwahh
Edited by .MohitzPari. - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved

-----------------------
Ummm Hi:) Goshh this is so embarrassing. I don't think I ever edit my comments in your shop & ow I feel so guilty:( I promise from now on I'll always unres:) 
Anyways, first of all CONGRATS on your new shop. You deserve it. May you have many more. Your work is beautiful and I absolutely love it<3 Your avis and sigs are gorgeous. I adore your coloring. Its amazing!
I love the banner. Aish did an awesome job. Blending, coloring and borders look fab!
Your update on first page is brilliant. I love the coloring on icons. they are superb! Both sigs look beautiful especially second one:)
<-- I love these two so much. SaRun are adorable & I love the coloring and texture<3 Stacked icon set looks gorgeous as well. Love both the sigs and second one is flawless<3

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Congrats on the new shop Ragziee!

OMGG 7th Gall! Yeeeah Baby!πŸ₯³
Congratulations hun!<3 Im so so happy right now! Im sure you will have atleast a million galleries more to come.:D Know why? Cause you are so immensely talented! They way you blend, colour and use textures is all so perfect and gorgeous!😍
Your work is always so breathtaking and ravishing! You are one of my top inspirations. Im sure this shop will get over superfast and we will have your 8th one soon!<3
Love youuu soo muchhh!<3 I'll always be there with you as a friend, supporter, crackpot or anything you want jaan!:D

Coming to the update now.<3

All those ArHi/SaRun icons are so beautiful! Your colouring is absolutely stunning!<3 I know right! Her expressions are total class! The sigg is amazing! The blending is so perfect. And I loveed the text style.<3 I heart the softish colouring on it.

The SaRun sigg is WOW! The colouring, blending, sigg style is all wonderful!<3 I lovee the way you did the text the most. These two are the most cute people everr!

On the whole stupendous update and Congrats once again jaan!πŸ€—

Lots n lots of love,
Aish!:)

PS: I lovee your banner!<3
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'd like to res here. but when do i get to update this, no idea. 

congrats on #7 =D i shall defs try to edit this! :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on gallery #7. Loved the update especially this one

Its beautiful!!
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your 7th shop, may u have mannnyyy more! I love the icons, Sanz is so cute in SBS segment...the sigs are gorgeous! :$
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

=]

CONGO!

On YoUr New Shop!

may you open many more!
Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on your new shop Ragini.. your stuff is amazing.. loved the the latest update.