Loved it
especially 

and SanDhir  β€οΈ

Thanks a ton Sonia for commenting πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: Moumimon

amazing update..lovely... 

Thank you dear 😳

Originally posted by: -Pooja-

Hailaaa look who finally updated yayyyhyyyh so happy I res . Gonna write a proper wala comment hehe ;) can't wait to use some Parud stuff !!

Thanks Pooja and you better edit soon πŸ˜† just kidding, take your time ;) and thanks for using:))

Originally posted by: -RKV-

Omg your xreaions are amazing I love em all.

Thanks dear :) <3

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: tommo.

Flawless work, woman. Simply stunning. Well done. 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma-

super stunning work <3

Thanks Huma πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aishu3003

gorgeous updatee

d paro ones wer beautiful😳
amazing work😊

Thank you so much dear 😳

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

OMG they'r so beautiful stunning

outstanding update
loved them
PARUD r so sizzling 
Sanaya one r stunning
loved all 

thanks for the pm

Aww thank you so much dear, may I know your name? 😳

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Ragz πŸ€— They are all SO gorgeous, I don't know which one to use over which!! Thanks for the update hun.

Hehe thanks Pri πŸ€— ❀️ No worries and anytime <3

Originally posted by: -BarunSanz-

Hay Devi Maiyaaa :O 

is this true.?! Have u like finally updated?!!!! 
OMG OMG OMG!!!! And what an update this is...!
Seriously, ragz mindblowing creations..luv all the sanz/paro stuff <3
The PaRud ones are sooo gorgeous! !

Im sure uve forgotten my request,  hai na?! And im pretty sure u havent seen my pm too.! :/
achcha chuck all that ragz ..I really really want a sig from u..will u do it?! "Soon"

And before u get confused. .im hiral jus changed my username :P

I can surely do it for you! I am really sorry that I got really delayed in making your Sarun request...but better late than never :D so sure PM me your request and I promise I will make it for you! This is the reason I don't open my shop 🀣 Coz I just delay and people get tired of waiting LOL. Yeah I was wondering who you were when you last PM'd me :P I replied you 😳

Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the PaRud stuff. Makes me want to watch the show now! I shall soon!

http://i.minus.com/iSx4Nd8S55yi9.png
^Love that it's in Monochrome! πŸ‘πŸ‘

http://i.minus.com/ibes0adbJ84uhM.png
^And I just love this one! No real reason but just because it's beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saru :O πŸ€— Such a pleasant surprise 😳 you should give it a try, PaRud won't disappoint you, they are plain magical ☺️ Ashish is so hot and Sanaya looks ethereal..together they are amazing ❀️ 

Thanks for liking my work πŸ€— Love you and once you watch the show, then you should make some PaRud siggies too, love your work 😳

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Gorgeous creations on Sanaya..

amazing ones on PaRud...

Thanks you girl πŸ€— πŸ€—
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragzzz <3 I miss you:(

RESS will update the comment soon:)
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bairiyaa.isskq

Beautiful update, Ragzi! all those SI sggs are truly GORGEOUS <3 Love this B/W sggy too too http://i.minus.com/iSx4Nd8S55yi9.png.. <33 Keep updating! :D

Thanks so much Avni 😳 ❀️

Originally posted by: aashizin

wowww ragz simply amazing n superb upd loved everything u rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks Aashi πŸ€— ❀️

When are you planning to edit? πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Ragz! So glad to see you and your stuff back after so long. Ofcourse, Sanaya's return each time marks your return too! πŸ˜‰ I abspolutely love the update! The creativity level is top notch with those flawless sigs! You've actually done an amazing job! Seriously~!

Fab stuff, Keep it up! πŸ€—
PS: make stuff from StarPlus's new show Ye Hai Mohabbatein, please!? πŸ˜³

Reeno πŸ€— Yeah she surely does as she is my biggest inspiration 😳 Thanks for the kind words girl means a lot :) Yeah I will make and if you can give me pictures preferably of high quality, that'd be great! ❀️

Originally posted by: pakpearl

rAGU..

U UPDATED πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

AWWW..
Paro baisa..
Sanaya Baisa..

Parud hi Parud β€οΈ
love u...

Haha!! πŸ˜† Yeah fauzi you got it πŸ˜‰ But at least tell me how are my creations? πŸ˜ƒ <3

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

haaayeee you are killer dude,I am mesmerized by everything and this b/w version is mindblowing:

its super fantastic and my favorite is this:

this is excellent,make more b/w stuff.

And your avi Rudra is getting all touchy seeing doll☺️serves me right for not watching,btw can you tell me in which episode I mean date that happen?

Lovely stuff and yeah sanaya/paro ones stole the updateπŸ‘

Mallu

Hey Mallu, thanks so much girl πŸ€— πŸ€— It really means a lot 😳 I think that scene aired on 7th february? 

Originally posted by: tiahalder

oh god πŸ˜² the 1st  Parvati siggy i saw and then i'm going flat..this is  just overdose of awesomeness..such stunning siggies.. Awww thank you :3 ❀️ πŸ€—
once a film was released  called kuch kuch hota hai..then i used to think kya hota hai πŸ˜•but this update reminded me of that name only..πŸ˜›Cuz now i get this feeling of kuch kuch hota hai..😳 I can feel immense happiness and excitement to see those siggies.. πŸ€£ My filmy Ti πŸ€— sach mein? 🀣 Bilkul pagal πŸ€ͺ

1st its Sanaya -my forever love..Parud -my new love..and above that your golden touch..
the siggies i Loved the most..! Awwwiee thank you ❀️ :D
ok forget it😳 then  i have to copy paste most of them ..πŸ˜† It's okay, don't worry :D :* I know you adore my work anyhow πŸ˜†

but Rgaziee just for Info who's that couple in the last Siggy? They are Randhir and Sanyukta from Sadda Haq on channel V :) 

and another thing i just wanted to tell you..the new siggy you made on a beautiful scene of Parud ...you have not updated here..but i want to say watching that i  had to make a siggy on that scene as well..but problem is i cannot make anything new after watching your work..your work leaves such a deep impact.. Awww thank you but Ti you have no idea how good your work is 😳 It's beyond beautiful, you should make yaar, the more the better na 😳 

ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Ragzzz <3 I miss you:(

RESS will update the comment soon:)

No worries Sneha πŸ€— Awwwhh miss you too :( <3
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Fantastic work Ragz, I love all of them specially the first one.. Love her smile!! I have lots of catch up in the show but seems like these two are having a blast and oozing out perfect chemistry. Great job dear, hats off to your hardwork and dedication, I cant even imagine myself making one of these πŸ˜ƒ
ragzz. thumbnail
@Vidhi

Thank you so much hon πŸ€— Have you caught up with RR yet? 😳

ragzz. thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your comments, once again.
ragzz. thumbnail
U p d a t e

Sanaya 😳

PaRud-my babies❀️

SaNish

ParSh❀️(ParamHarshita-SaddaHaq)

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally editing πŸ˜ƒ

Rags, Oh my gosh! GORGEOUS update sis! each siggy stands out man! how on earth do you blend so well omg All your work is brilliant...but these 3 are my FAVS! :O

OMGGG! amazing colouring,blending and fonts ❀️ ❀️

And of course all the ParSh siggies are fantasticcc beautiful selection of pics, and awesome blending ❀️
Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago