Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Aishi 🤗 🤣 LMFAOO And what's the reason of that huge smile? 😳

Yes I just had to use, coz it's so pretty asldkldk and so UNIQUE ❤️

I'm getting marrieeed! 

lmfao no just kidding 🤣 My holidays are almost here. I'm so spent and exhausted with uni. Maybe that's why I'm x9084895 hyper today 🤣 

AWH THANKS ❤️ You know I had to say "my thing" because I forgot it's called a video sig 🤣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
:OO I thought you're serious for a second 🤣 You're young for marriage isn't it? :P Oh nice!!! Enjoy Aishi and make the most of it 🤗 Good to see you active 😳 
🤣 It's okay you can say "your creation" too 🤣 ❤️
^ Haha way tooo young! I still feel like a kid 🤣 Thank you 🤗 RR starts towards the middle of my break so that's good. I'll have full time to watch at least the first two weeks of it. I know I'll get busy after that but hopefully I can catch episodes here and there. You'll have to fill me in when I miss them 🤣
Oh right, creation. My vocabulary is all jumbled up 🤣
ragzz. thumbnail
Of course 🤣 🤣

Aww no worries, will surely keep you updated, but PM or scrap me..otherwise I am one expert at forgetting 😆 No worries 🤗 😆
^ Okay! How will you forget me though?? You'll see a big "SPAM SPAM SPAM" whenever I am near 🤣 I should do my paper now, bye Ragz 🤗 
ragzz. thumbnail
Then ya impossible to not remember 🤣 okay see ya later ❤️
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did I comment here yet? Gorgeous work Ragz, love the icons and siiggys  I cant wait for RR, this show looks so promising ❤️
ragzz. thumbnail
Aani^ thank you 🤗 and no you didn't comment...that's your only one for this update 😆
ragzz. thumbnail
U.p.d.a.t.e

Back with another update folks :D so excited about Rang Rasiya starting in the next 10 days from today ❤️ STOKED!!!!! Some freebies..finally got some free time to make some stuff on RR and Sanz. I am so excited aboutt Sanaya and Ashish's pairing :D

Starting with my barbie ❤️ How ethnic she looks in this getup for GPA ..fortunately this is her look for her show too.

icons

stacked

with text

Rang Rasiya ❤️

Something I made for my two friends 😳 Please don't use:)

This was for Miyah's aka my choti's birthday <33

This was for Drishu <33

Also, Abhi and Hiral, I will work on your both's siggies really soon and soon means today 😳

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The update is Beautiful Ragz di <3 Everything is looking good the Rangrasiya siggy is amazing I'm going to use it. I love the Sanaya stuff as always ❤️