Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Using your DP, but its not there in your update ;)
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous work❤️
1st time visiting your shop..dont know how i never came across this before..😳
glad that i finally did..😳
Sanuj Siggie is awesome..and the quote is so true!suitable for them..
Sukriti sig is fabulous...you do the coloring ,the blending so perfectly and that too so consistently..that's the best thing about your creation!
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really awesone works👏
i dont know your name , but i know you  well becoz of sanz bday thread😳
lovely creations😳 , sanaya sanya sanaya
Edited by deepz_SI.BS - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ragz!!! I finally  found ur shop!!! Yay!!! 😃 
You knw i luv ur edits na?! :P
such awesum work gal👏
ive examz goin on now!!..im gonna cum wid a request soon after it!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
SublimeSanz..: awesome http://i.minus.com/ibdM55DEg7BJiT.png
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Those who don't know my name it's Ragini :) y'all can call me Ragz :)

@Hiral: thank you so much aww 🤗 actually sorry hon I'm not taking any requests for a while, will let you know when I'm open..the shop status is [C] for no which means closed..:P

Thanks so much everyone 😳
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMFG. ALL THE STUFF ESP SANUJand SUKU's stuuf is PRETTTY!!!
myyy goddd! i loved everything really WELL Done bb<3
RAAAGZIIE you still make one of the best creations ever!!!! LOVE IT! <3
keeep it upp bb<3 😃
ragzz. thumbnail
Ashii :O Where the hell have you been girl..missed you 🤗
Thanks so much :* Love you <3
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

@Aliya

Awww thank you so much for always loving my work hon 🤗 I miss talking to you :( aww I know you are not a fan of Suku, I've always adored her acting..the issue with most people is that they watched her in DMG and judged her..I agree she wasn't the best in the show but have you ever watched PKYEK? She proved herself there playing a double role and also in Agle Janam in a negative role.. She is actually really come a long way compared to what she was in DMG:) <3

Yes I am completely addicted to EBI! Such a good show..aww you don't like Chhavi? I love her..she's such a natural. Actually her character has just gotten better than the initial episodes...even I didn't quite relate with her then but now she's amazing! Well I can't really tell the story here..there's a lot of stuff that's happened, you should watch it.

Her acting was fine in DMG, she was great in the emotional scenes but she wasn't Riddhima for me. And I watched PKYEK and didn't like it at all haha, I actually think suku was far better in DMG than in that show

Chhavi started to grow on me but I just don't have time now to keep up with all these shows. I start them and never finish watching them haha

http://i4.minus.com/iun848uj6RNlf.png - she looks gorgeous!
Edited by -Aliya- - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Her acting was fine in DMG, she was great in the emotional scenes but she wasn't Riddhima for me. And I watched PKYEK and didn't like it at all haha, I actually think suku was far better in DMG than in that show

Chhavi started to grow on me but I just don't have time now to keep up with all these shows. I start them and never finish watching them haha

http://i4.minus.com/iun848uj6RNlf.png - she looks gorgeous!

Hehe that's fine I understand, for many people she wasn't Riddhima, but for me she's the only one who had Riddhima's innocence plus AR had some of the best scenes when she was in it :) That's just my opinion though.. But other than Suku, I loved Shilpa as rids too even though I thought she couldn't act as well. That's for sure though, Suku was way way better in PKYEK! Oh you didn't like the show? It was one of my favourite shows, even though the vampire bits in it were lame 😆

I know what you mean hehe..Well EBI is the only show I watch so I really like the whole and all the actors but of course Viraf is my most favourite<3

Thank you 🤗