Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luminos3

Ashish good to see all d CC members in d forum. Hey Shalu! That precap was maginificent. Yeh aurat had already twisted d knife in somebody's heart but d icing on d cake was dat hand in hand walk. Epic! Hahahahahaha! Ab chalegi Ricky ki man maani. Cannot wait to watch! I did feel a lil bad for Indira madam but well she was always about her family so d sympathy for her is always diluted from my side!

the precap was so interesting 😛
but y hand in hand 😆 lol anyways I love the way he said ab chalegi ricky ki manmani wo usne monday episode me bola tha 😆
but the track is going so interesting one request to ila ki wo kuch kharab na kare or shweta ko as frnd n supporter rakhe only like sanjay 😃

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ricky showed appropriate affection for an old friend. I agree though dat Ms Swetha was extra touchy feely with him. Hahaha. Ab toh Ricky's first mission is to sabotage d dance competition. Let us wait and watch. Waise now i feel Rishi Kumar has died. After all d backbiting Indira did about Rishi i feel we will never get Rishi back. Its all about Ricky now! Yippee!
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shalz-

the precap was so interesting 😛
but y hand in hand 😆 lol anyways I love the way he said ab chalegi ricky ki manmani wo usne monday episode me bola tha 😆
but the track is going so interesting one request to ila ki wo kuch kharab na kare or shweta ko as frnd n supporter rakhe only like sanjay 😃

Shalu , I think Shweta is shown nice , understanding & matured person.

She will act as good support for Rishi , that's it. We do not need to worry.😛
forever.young thumbnail

Ricky showed appropriate affection for an old friend. I agree though dat Ms Swetha was extra touchy feely with him. Hahaha. Ab toh Ricky's first mission is to sabotage d dance competition. Let us wait and watch. Waise now i feel Rishi Kumar has died. After all d backbiting Indira did about Rishi i feel we will never get Rishi back. Its all about Ricky now! Yippee!

same here I find shweta a bit chipkoo lol 😆
btw true now rishi kumar died btw he was always ricky and i think rishi kumar is just part of sesitive n emotional ricky 😆😛 btw I think at the end its ricky only who will help her to win the competition 😉
ashish.sachi thumbnail

If not forever , I think Rishi is dead for atleast next 15 days. We will see only Ricky for sometime now.😛
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shalz-

same here I find shweta a bit chipkoo lol 😆
btw true now rishi kumar died btw he was always ricky and i think rishi kumar is just part of sesitive n emotional ricky 😆😛 btw I think at the end its ricky only who will help her to win the competition 😉

Haan yeh to hoga hi. Everyone of us knows that.😆
palingenesis thumbnail
Bingo Shalu! Chipkoo is d word! Hahaha. Hopefully she was chipkoo just coz she met her best friend after a long time. Zyaada episodes tak chipkoopan nahin sahungi main! Lol. Hahahaha. Though it is a refreshing contrast. Ricky's wife still has reservations even holding his hand while his old friend is just so comfortable around him! Speaks volumes! Ashish i want Ricky back permanently. Not just for 2 weeks! Hehehe
forever.young thumbnail

Bingo Shalu! Chipkoo is d word! Hahaha. Hopefully she was chipkoo just coz she met her best friend after a long time. Zyaada episodes tak chipkoopan nahin sahungi main! Lol. Hahahaha. Though it is a refreshing contrast. Ricky's wife still has reservations even holding his hand while his old friend is just so comfortable around him! Speaks volumes! Ashish i want Ricky back permanently. Not just for 2 weeks! Hehehe

true usko dekhkar muj apni ek classmate yaad aa gayi in 12th lol😆
i think ashish is ryt humara luck kaha jo ricky permanent rahega 😕😆
btw we want ricky back permanently u know guys I still remembered the macau track when he gave a mysterious-kamina-naughty smile to indira like something is cooking on his mind 😆I i want him like dat only
😆

palingenesis thumbnail
BTW TRPs r up. Show more of Sumit, Rishi Indira and phal hamesha achha milega! Hahaha. TRPs r up inspite of dat much talked about disastrous dance performance of Ricky where he manhandled his wife! Hahahaha. Yaar i hope Ricky gets his smartness back and sniffs out d BT truth ASAP. RIshi toh was as dumb as hell! Damn dese Creatives!
forever.young thumbnail
we cant help these HD cvs ka kab dimag ghum jaaye pata nahin...
but one thing for sure ricky is not like rishi..ricky is smart n intelligent now definitely he will act according to his persona 😈